Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... (2562 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Reginleit(f): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2017
I wonder how boys feel when they're in love. Do they get butterflies? Do they have you on their mind 24/7? Do they wait for you to come online for hours? Do they smile at random times at the thought of you? Do they miss you all the time? Do they think about the smallest things you say?.
I know our society frowns upon the idea of men being vulnerable, having emotions and stuff... Sooo....to all those dudes that think its not manly to talk about their feelings, here's an opportunity to lowkey tell us girls how y'all really feel when you're in love.

...p.s if you don't have anything nice to say, just move on...try not to be mean to anyone..thank you..smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by AgapeHate: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2017
You should know how it feels because you are a boy behind that account

1 Like

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Hehehe I think they all do grin

But they will of course never admit it because they think showing it, makes them 'soft'

1 Like

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Officialkenshin(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

But they will of course never admit it because they think showing it, makes them 'soft'

Of course it makes them soft

1 Like

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Officialkenshin:

No it doesn't. It makes them human

2 Likes

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Fmartin(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
ICMR
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by FelixFelicis(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2017
I feel like a .... lipsrsealed
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2017
Reginleit:
I wonder how boys feel when they're in love. Do they get butterflies? Do they have you on their mind 24/7? Do they wait for you to come online for hours? Do they smile at random times at the thought of you? Do they miss you all the time? Do they think about the smallest things you say?.
I know our society frowns upon the idea of men being vulnerable, having emotions and stuff... Sooo....to all those dudes that think its not manly to talk about their feelings, here's an opportunity to lowkey tell us girls how y'all really feel when you're in love.

...p.s if you don't have anything nice to say, just move on...try not to be mean to anyone..thank you..smiley

No butterflies, no nothing. All I feel is food is ready, thank God

6 Likes

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by LethargiQue: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2017
I feel all those things, all those things are Human feelings..

Feel the need to protect her too..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Erngie(f): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2017
Being in love is the most beautiful thing. The feeling is heavenly especially when it's mutual. Everyone deserves true love. I'm waiting for mine though grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by decatalyst(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2017
Who think say the poster of this topic nah small boy?

1 Like

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2017
LethargiQue:

Awwww
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2017
How I feel wen i'm in lust love

1 Like

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Reginleit(f): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2017
AgapeHate:
You should know how it feels because you are a boy behind that account
Smh for you
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Reginleit(f): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

I wonder why
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Reginleit(f): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2017
LethargiQue:

Awwww...that's sweet
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Boys? Well, many boys are already responding tho
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by smardray(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2017
I dont feel anytin.. I discover i'm running out of cash

3 Likes

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by edudguy(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2017
How one feels when he/she falls in love is not the issue.....its the feeling you have when you know that someone you love also loves you.. now that's a feeling...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by chibaby2424: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2017
I feel funny and Hot.
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Lionessza(f): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Officialkenshin:

AND there is nothing wrong with them being soft to some extent....showing a little tenderness can be attractive cheesy
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Officialkenshin(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

AND there is nothing wrong with them being soft to some extent....showing a little tenderness can be attractive cheesy

Agreed, but you girls will take it for granted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2017
LethargiQue:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Lionessza(f): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2017
Officialkenshin:

Agreed, but you girls will take it for granted.

Possible . But if someone you are nice to takes you for granted you put your foot down and if they don't stop kick them to the curb simple!! but that shouldn't stop you from being nice to the person to come after them coz they might appreciate and respect your soft side.
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Officialkenshin(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Possible . But if someone you are nice to takes you for granted you put your foot down and if they don't stop kick them to the curb simple!! but that shouldn't stop you from being nice to the person to come after them coz they might appreciate and respect your soft side.

Aw true, you sound like a cutie.
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Lionessza(f): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
Officialkenshin:

Aw true, you sound like a cutie.

Thanks smiley and you don't sound stubborn cheesy
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Officialkenshin(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Thanks smiley and you don't sound stubborn cheesy

well i am not though but this Nigeria can break and bend someone from being soft into a beast lol
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Lionessza(f): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Officialkenshin:

well i am not though but this Nigeria can break and bend someone from being soft into a beast lol

Hahahaha is it ?
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Officialkenshin(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha is it ?

YUP YUP, Half hell, half goddess? weird.
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Lionessza(f): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Officialkenshin:

YUP YUP, Half hell, half goddess? weird.

Ok. What's weird?
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Officialkenshin(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok. What's weird?

what you wrote on your profile, half hell, half goddess, what does that mean? you be mami water? abeg give me those treasures for deep blue sea so i can be rich! goddess lionessza pick up my call. grin
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Lionessza(f): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Officialkenshin:

what you wrote on your profile, half hell, half goddess, what does that mean? you be mami water? abeg give me those treasures for deep blue sea so i can be rich! goddess lionessza pick up my call. grin

It means I wear warmth and coldness equally well. Lolll nah, I too would love to get my hands on those hidden treasures lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Edo Guy Asked If He Can Finger Me To Confirm If I Am A Virgin / Its Either I Sex You Or I Send Our Sex Video To Your Husband,ex BF Threathens / How Do I Resolve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.