Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

How Yorubas Are Cheating Lagos Indegenes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yorubas Are Cheating Lagos Indegenes (2692 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo / Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yorubas Are Cheating Lagos Indegenes by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
coolscott:

It is the way they are in the east. I am from the soth-south and I schooled in the east, Umuahia.
I found out they discriminate amongst themselves based on states of origin and the emotions run deep.
I told them "Why? I don't even know the difference between an Imo and an Abian"
Something wrong with those people

First of all ur not from SS, u come from a tribe. Even in geography there is nothing like SS.

Now every tribe in nigeria are guilty of discriminating against each other... your tribe, Yoruba, fulani, etc express hate n discrimination against each other.
Re: How Yorubas Are Cheating Lagos Indegenes by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
shun ethnic/tribal bigotry.... we are all dust and equal before God nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: How Yorubas Are Cheating Lagos Indegenes by coolscott(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
chuna1985:

First of all ur not from SS, u come from a tribe. Even in geography there is nothing like SS.

Now every tribe in nigeria are guilty of discriminating against each other... your tribe, Yoruba, fulani, etc express hate n discrimination against each other.
Ha ha ha! and ha again. Stop tickling me cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Yorubas Are Cheating Lagos Indegenes by coolscott(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
chuna1985:

I am not from the south-south but you are from the south east right? smiley
Re: How Yorubas Are Cheating Lagos Indegenes by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
coolscott:
I am not from the south-south but you are from the south east right? smiley

Nah, Am igbo.....where are u from?
Re: How Yorubas Are Cheating Lagos Indegenes by mrmetoo1: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
coolscott:

It is the way they are in the east. I am from the soth-south and I schooled in the east, Umuahia.
I found out they discriminate amongst themselves based on states of origin and the emotions run deep.
I told them "Why? I don't even know the difference between an Imo and an Abian"
Something wrong with those people

Wow.. that's crazy!!
Re: How Yorubas Are Cheating Lagos Indegenes by Abagworo(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
honourhim:
In Ogun State, Ogun indegenes dominate the government.

In Ondo state, Ondo indegenes dominate the government.

In Ekiti state, Ekiti indegenes dominate the government.

In oyo state, Oyo indegenes dominate the government.

In Osun state, Osun indegenes dominate government

But in Lagos state, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti and Osun states indegenes dominate government while Lagos indegenes are left to eat from the crumb that falls from their tables. What a deceipt, what a cheating and injustice being palpitrated under the guise of- Lagos is Yoruba land. Lagos indegenes wake up from this age-long deceit. Save your future from the hijackers. This is 21st century.

This is the kind of punch I expected from Igbos. That was the propaganda employed by Gowon in Rivers State. Prior to the war, Igbos from hinterland were at the helm of affairs leaving Rivers people with the crumbs on the guise of all of us are Igbos. Same needs to be applied to Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of President Buhari To Cross River State (photo) / Femi Adesina Collected 50M Cash From Dasuki - Nduka Obaigbena / Kanu Nnamdi Is 100% Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.