Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him (38526 Views)

Monkeypox: DHQ Breaks Silence On Allegations Against Nigerian Military / Amaechi Reacts To Wike’s Interview / Amaechi Reacts – The Stories Are False; I Have No Account With Bancorp Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by 247notire(m): 2:02am On Oct 09, 2015
agitator:

crap

What of all the money he borrowed?

http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-rising-debt-profile-worries-ngos/
And so many mugus liked the useless comment... Abasha...

2 Likes

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by frankyychiji(f): 6:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
may thunder strike ur birthday
Are you Amaechi the thief? Why use such words on a NL when he wasn't referring to you directly? That is how you people bring problems to yourselves. You better apologize to that guy now and move on.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by KLWL(m): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2015
Amaechi remains my man. Wike should stop chasing shadow.

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Enice(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2015
GiantParrot:

A month long investigations by Nigerian Pilot has revealed that 21 state governments in Nigeria owe an estimated debt of N1.58 trillion (domestic and foreign debts) as at May 29, 2015.

Top on the list is Lagos State under former Governor Babatunde Fashola with N418.2billion, followed by Kano during the administration of Dr. Rabi’u Kwankwaso with N294.5billion and Rivers led by Rotimi Amaechi N138.3 billion and Jigawa under Sule Lamido (N117).
http://www.nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng/news/ex-govs-incur-n158trn-debt-for-21-states

you are not in a position to argue with Amaechi because you don't have the facts. He has said he did not borrow. Let the government of Rivers state come out to prove him wrong with facts. And not some junk journalism. Then, we can take it from there.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by dekdek: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2015
liyahwillie:

But those idiots will still come nd support dat tout of a human called wicked abi wike

They are fools and nothing more.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by dekdek: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Objektive:
ANAMBRA STATE COLLECTED 40% OF WHAT RIVERS STATE COLLECTED AND THE GOVERNOR LEFT 10BN BEHIND.

A THIEF IS A THIEF AND AMAECHI IS ONE.

Do u want to compare the achievement of Anambra gov to that of Amaechi that made him the best Governor in her history? Lets start with roads constructed, unlike now Amaechi never constructed open Gutter roads, all underground drainage. Amaechis exploits beats down that of Anambra.
If he is a thief, how much did he steal?
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by dekdek: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2015
kinibigdeal:

He save and Squander it recklessly, leaving the state in huge debt. Rivers is now borrowing to survive. Did you ever read the panel report before commenting. Wike said banks have to be deducting 1.2billion from their allocation monthly because of the debt Ameachi left behind. He ruin the state, using all the state resources to sponsor Buhari, selling all the state assets. His worst than Abacha

Shut ur trap. The panel said no such thing. Prove otherwise if its not so. I put it to u that u dont even know the exact debt figure Amaechi left behind. So because Wike, an Amaechi hater said so, it automatically makes it true eh? Stop being gullible. u have been told a lie.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by dekdek: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2015
agitator:

crap

What of all the money he borrowed?

http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-rising-debt-profile-worries-ngos/

U think u are smart by bringing up a july 2014 article eh? Can u swear with ur seeds that Amaechi hadnt paid part if not most of those monies before he left? The question i posed to u now is what was the debt profile when he was leaving? that is the primary question and not when he still had about a year to go. i can bet that u dont even know.

The immediate past Governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi, has said that his administration left the state in a better condition, contrary to the claims of his successor, Nyesom Wike.

In a statement Tuesday, Mr. Amaechi said that his eight years at the helm of the state’s affairs were that of commitment to good governance and transparent and accountable stewardship to Rivers people.

On the N150 billion purportedly owed the state’s Ministry of Works contractors, Mr. Amaechi accused the incumbent governor of blocking an attempt by former president, Goodluck Jonathan, to repay the state funds it spent on federal roads.

“Rt.Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi inherited a state that was comatose and in dire need of infrastructure,” Mr. Amaechi said in the statement issued by Ibim Semenitari, the former Commissioner for Information in the state.

“Years of militancy and criminality had forced government and business in Rivers State to a standstill. He therefore embarked on land reclamation in our riverine communities and the massive construction of roads, bridges and interchanges all over Rivers State.

“Realizing that there is a direct link between state of infrastructure and the growth rate of any economy, it is to the credit of the Amaechi administration that by the time he was leaving office, he had completed 90 per cent of the Phase 1A of the Rivers State Monorail, completed two major interchanges, two flyovers, 25 bridges, and five shore protection projects. He also completed 890 kilometres of the on-going 1,424 kilometres of road projects across the state.

“There are over six land reclamation/shore protection projects at Andoni, Opobo, Buguma, Abalama, Olumbie/Owukiri Island, and Oba-Ama-Okrika with over 1,140,000km completed.”

Mr. Amaechi said that some of the completed roads were federal roads for which the state government was owed N108 billion.

“Mr. Wike as Minister of State for Education was among those who prevented former President Goodluck Jonathan from paying the Rivers State Government back these funds,” said Mr. Amaechi.

“It is on record that other states like Akwa Ibom and Abia received repayment for the federal roads they constructed. As at when Governor Amaechi was leaving office, the debts owed the contractors in the Ministry of Works, which were for ongoing road projects totaled N44, 942, 354, 44.10.”

Last week, Mr. Wike inaugurated a judicial panel to probe the administration of Mr. Amaechi. The governor had accused his predecessor of looting state funds, stealing properties from the Government House, and failing to prepare handover notes on the expiration of his tenure.

But Mr. Amaechi insisted that his administration left the state better than it met it, especially in the area of infrastructure.

“For the records, the Government of Rivers State under Dr. Peter Odili made substantial investment in Electric Power related Projects with the aim of mitigating the malaise of inadequate power supply,” Mr. Amaechi said.

“The Projects included generation (Omoku and Trans-Amadi 1), transmission and distribution interventions. Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi on assumption of office recognized the importance of improved electric power supply in the socio-economy regeneration of the State.

“At the time Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi assumed office, of the 350 Megawatts (MW) total capacity generation assets invested by the State, only 70MW (equivalent to about 20 per cent) was available. With enthusiasm, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi ramped up the efficiency to 77 per cent availability including injecting another 360MW Green Field Generation Project at Afam, of which 180MW have been commissioned and is in commercial operation.

“To mitigate the swing in efficiency and its debilitating impact on the economy, the State Government sought private sector operators and sold 70 per cent equity stake in the power generating assets’ company to NG Power HPS. For the transaction, the State Government adopted the same model as the Federal Government in the sale Egbin Power Plant. The sale was at a price per MW higher than all the privatization MW rate done by the Federal Government.

“The proceeds from sale of the equity in the power generating assets’ company was captured as income in the 2014 Appropriation Law and deployed into funding capital projects as appropriated.”

On the salaries of civil servants, Mr. Amaechi stated that they received their March salaries while payment for April salaries had commenced by the time his administration was winding down.

On the money owed to refuse contractors and the state owned football clubs, Mr. Amaechi said that he had left instruction at Zenith bank, as at May 27, for the payment of N488 million out of the N1.6 billion owed the contractors.

Mr. Amaechi accused the current governor of directing all the banks during business with the state government to ignore his instructions.

“The three clubs: Sharks, Dolphins and Rivers Angels were in arrears of 7 months by the time governor Amaechi left government,” the statement said.

“Before leaving office Amaechi approved the payment of 7 months arrears to the team but this was held back along with approved payments that the banks did not pay. Until revenue receipts began to thin down from the federation account, the Rivers state government was paying N50million every month as welfare package for the teams.”

Mr. Amaechi also said that despite inheriting pension arrears of over N4.5 billion, he left office owing three months of pension arrears to the main stream and two months of parastatal pensions.

The former governor debunked claims that he failed to submit handover notes to his successor’s administration.

“There is no truth in this as all commissioners and heads of MDA’s submitted their handover notes to the Secretary to State Government who forwarded same to the Head of the State Civil Service as is appropriate,” he said.

“Governor Amaechi also directed the Deputy Governor of Rivers State Engr. Tele Ikuru to be the liaison between the outgoing administration and the incoming one. Engr. Ikuru as Deputy Chairman of the state Executive Governor and second man in government had all facts necessary to brief the incoming administration. He also had unfettered access to government house and to every commissioner and head of Ministry Department or Agency.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/185593-how-i-delivered-good-governance-to-rivers-state-amaechi.html
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by dekdek: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2015
figment232:
ok how much was unaccounted for? He shld go and explain to the senators what he used N530billion for.

Omereji is a criminal, if not he would have known that those monies were approved by the HOA. for it to get approved, it would have been debated and discussed. the records of the house are there. Did Omereji reffered to it? Asking me how much unaccounted for is silly because all was accounted for. He used the money to run the states and that includes both recurrent and capital projects and the former took a huge chunk.. FFuck the senators, he need not give them any explanation. issue in court.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by kinibigdeal(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2015
dekdek:

Shut ur trap. The panel said no such thing. Prove otherwise if its not so. I put it to u that u dont even know the exact debt figure Amaechi left behind. So because Wike, an Amaechi hater said so, it automatically makes it true eh? Stop being gullible. u have been told a lie.

"The panel said no such thing", I guess you can simply be rationalized. You want to be among those that have talked but you are so gullible to have talked out of context. Your first statement prove that you are oblivious of what is actually going, you just waste your time every morning reading paper headline without going through the content. Sorry bro, you are lost in Osun already. If by now, you cannot read the situation in rivers regarding the huge economic damages your lifetime mentor have incurred, your situation is pathetic but if PMB accused GEJ of looting unrealistic figure, undergraduate like you can easily believe because you have trade your knowledge for broom. Sorry your situation is worrysome. You are such a disgrace to the intellectual youth. So wike won't know the exact debt? Without being told, common sense should tell you that banks, contractors etc will come for their money irrespective of the new government. I don't have time to start educating you.

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by GiantParrot(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Enice:
you are not in a position to argue with Amaechi because you don't have the facts. He has said he did not borrow . Let the government of Rivers state come out to prove him wrong with facts. And not some junk journalism. Then, we can take it from there.

No problem we'll wait. Anyway, I wonder if Amaechi can argue with him self cheesy. I'll leave you with this:

“We are enduring the pain because we are paying our loans. Maybe he is lucky because we have paid out a lot of our loans if not all. So, he will have to manage."
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/amaechi-tough-times-await-wike-in-rivers/209652/
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by dekdek: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2015
kinibigdeal:

"The panel said no such thing", I guess you can simply be rationalized. You want to be among those that have talked but you are so gullible to have talked out of context. Your first statement prove that you are oblivious of what is actually going, you just waste your time every morning reading paper headline without going through the content.

Again Goon, panel said no such thing. Ur rants won't change that fact. Below is the report during the presentation to wike.
http://www.punchng.com/news/amaechi-spent-n53bn-from-n55bn-reserve-fund-panel/
U are a shameless liar, if wike was borrowing to survive, wouldn't he had jumped on the bailout funds provided by Fg with little or no interest instead of banks with huge interest? U sound really daft.

Sorry bro, you are lost in Osun already.

Are u ok? What concerns Osun with Rivers?

If by now, you cannot read the situation in rivers regarding the huge economic damages your lifetime mentor have incurred, your situation is pathetic but if PMB accused GEJ of looting unrealistic figure, undergraduate like you can easily believe because you have trade your knowledge for broom.

Fool, ur killer instinct bequeathed to u by the killer party is fast making u to run mad. What economic damage? By the time Amaechi was leaving, allocations was 6billion for months. The first allocation wike got was 12 billion, next was 25 billion despite lower oil price yet the fool borrowed 30 billion and here talking about economic damage. Rivers had never had it so lovely as regards allocations since the beginning of this administration when compared to Amaechi's latter years.
Jonah-daft is a criminal. An undisputed fact. Right from his bayelsa days where he got billions as allocations but no single project to his name. It's only the cursed like ur kind that will see him worthy. Even his co criminals like Boyloaf and Clark are already repenting. Who the Ffuck are u to say otherwise.

Sorry your situation is worrysome. You are such a disgrace to the intellectual youth. So wike won't know the exact debt? Without being told, common sense should tell you that banks, contractors etc will come for their money irrespective of the new government. I don't have time to start educating you.

U are gullibly foolish and I suspect is in ur lineage. U can never succeed in life if u allow ursef to be easily fooled like this. Did wike tell u that the amount fg is owning Rivers as a result of fg projects done by state government is roughly N108 billion naira? Not once has he denied this. Did wike tell u that he was among the fools that hindered the payment back to Amaechi despite Akwa-Ibom receiving his own part of money spent on Fg projects.
Fool, subtract whatever debt rivers may be owning from what Fg was owning Amaechi and come back and tell me Amaechi incurred much debts.
Shameless arsehole.

Mr. Amaechi said that some of the completed roads were federal roads for which the state government was owed N108 billion.
“Mr. Wike as Minister of State for Education was among those who prevented former President Goodluck Jonathan from paying the Rivers State Government back these funds,” said Mr. Amaechi.

“It is on record that other states like Akwa Ibom and Abia received repayment for the federal roads they constructed.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/185593-how-i-delivered-good-governance-to-rivers-state-amaechi.html

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Skybee1(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Jorussia:
.we the people of ss are solidly behind Amaechi.Wike should focus on the short time he has governor and leave Amaechi.Amaechi is not a saint,but for wike to painting him as more corrupt than,odili,obj,Ibb,tinubu,Gej,is quite unfortunate. Amaechi saved for the rainy days,and when the rain days came,he spent the reserve,so wike should go to court and allow Amaechi concentrate on his new job of joining the legacy team headed by pmb,to transform the Nation to the chagrin of PDP and its supporters.

wch pipl of ss r u tlkin abt,ogbeni OYO ooo Amaechi must face his fate period
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by kinibigdeal(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=dekdek post=38807832][/quote]

First, without carrying out a chi-square to analyze your rant, I understand where you belong. Only a broom supporter can boil so hard out of context. Oh! You quoted premium times, punchng, bro don't forget to add sahara reporters and the Nation.

Secondly, my observation of you being an "Osun indigene" is still in the right context. You such a low esteem Yoruba man with the sole aim of following the crowd. Ofcourse! You cited Punch, sahara reporters and premium times which further expose your microscopic intelligence. I no longer need to educate you on the subject matter because I understand pendulumly where you race belong. I can only help you to improve on your deficiencies

Thirdly, get a job. I strongly believe you reside in Lagos island(but an indigene of Osun) where you and mates only read the back of Newspaper early morning, boosting to passerby of the achievement of your god father when you are highly penniless. It is highly worrisome, the kind of life you chose. All you do in the morning is to chant "Jagaban" when time is telling on you. Please, avoid being use as political thug. Since you have allow Jagaban and Ameachi to think for you, please visit prayer city because its seems you cannot think alone.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by dekdek: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2015
kinibigdeal:

First, without carrying out a chi-square to analyze your rant, I understand where you belong. Only a broom supporter can boil so hard out of context. Oh! You quoted premium times, punchng, bro don't forget to add sahara reporters and the Nation.

Goon, u are still talking nonsense. I gave u facts, presented articles to substantiate my position, u gave nothing yet u think u Av a strong position. the dailies only reported press release of Amaechi's positions which they publicised and not insinuations or non factual stories. U are fast sounding like a hopeless gong. Ffuck the broom fool, don't care about them. Bring out ur facts to strengthen ur position if u av any be it thisday. Vanguard or tribune. grin

Secondly, my observation of you being an "Osun indigene" is still in the right context. You such a low esteem Yoruba man with the sole aim of following the crowd. Ofcourse! You cited Punch, sahara reporters and premium times which further expose your microscopic intelligence. I no longer need to educate you on the subject matter because I understand pendulumly where you race belong. I can only help you to improve on your deficiencies

Can u swear with ur seeds, born and unborn that I am what u are claiming am I? Can u categorically say that ur children will cough to their early death if am not an indigene of Osun? Fool, do this and I will be convinced that u aren't ranting aimlessly grin
We are talking about Rivers u are bringing in Osun, are u mad? What's my business with Osun? Do u owe any Osun indigene money? Did ur mama tell u that it was an Osun man that raped her? What exactly do I have to do with that? Punch and premiumtimes are national dailies and I presented reports from them to buttress my position. If u av any just shut ur trap and get enlightened from folks like me that are well informed.
U couldn't even refute any of my earlier facts.

[s]
Thirdly, get a job. I strongly believe you reside in Lagos island(but an indigene of Osun) where you and mates only read the back of Newspaper early morning, boosting to passerby of the achievement of your god father when you are highly penniless. It is highly worrisome, the kind of life you chose. All you do in the morning is to chant "Jagaban" when time is telling on you. Please, avoid being use as political thug. Since you have allow Jagaban and Ameachi to think for you, please visit prayer city because its seems you cannot think alone.[/s]

grin grin
Fool, am based right here in PH and as against ur rants so far, PH has been my home for 15yrs plus now. The joke is on u.
I presented facts to prove that u are a gullible eediot consuming whatever wike gives u, u presented nothing but rants. grin
I posed potent questions suggesting wike is deceiving ur shameless kind, all u gave was ur frustration on Osun people grin
To prove that all what am saying wasn't manufactured in my brain but in public domain, i presented national dailies articles to buttress my position, u presented none not even The Tide to buttress urs.
U are irredeemably foolish.

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by dekdek: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Sometimes i cry hard for this nation. Egbin is where i currently reside

Goon, so u reside over there in egbin far away from Rivers and think u are knowledgeable enough to lecture me about what goes on in my domain eh? What a big fool.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by kinibigdeal(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
dekdek:

Goon, so u reside over there in egbin far away from Rivers and think u are knowledgeable enough to lecture me about what goes on in my domain eh? What a big fool.

Ofcourse! I live in my house...and am proud that you acknowledge the fact that I lecture you. You are improving
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by dekdek: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Ofcourse! I live in my house...and am proud that you acknowledge the fact that I lecture you. You are improving

Goon, this mean u know nothing about what u are poking ur nose into. U have allowed wike and his cohorts to deceive u and u have chosen to gullibly feast on it. SHut ur trap and search for the truth instead of ur ramblings.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by kinibigdeal(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=dekdek post=38812694][/quote]

I must be a very good interrogator for allowing you to expose all your life in here. Its further expose your IQ bro, its means you don't use intelligence to respond to aggravating questions cheesy
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by dekdek: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
kinibigdeal:

I must be a very good interrogator for allowing you to expose all your life in here. Its further expose your IQ bro, its means you don't use intelligence to respond to aggravating questions cheesy
[/s]

Empty as usual. Wike fool residing in Egbin, substantiate ur claims. QED.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by kinibigdeal(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
dekdek:

Goon, this mean u know nothing about what u are poking ur nose into. U have allowed wike and his cohorts to deceive u and u have chosen to gullibly feast on it. SHut ur trap and search for the truth instead of ur ramblings.

Oh my! All your trashy bins have been sideline on the word "gullible" the fact that am far from rivers and still educating you gave me a 4G but the fact that you reside in Osun and rivers, yet, you still rely on sahara reporters to know what is happening around you remain questionable. You seriously need help..no is questioning your new found role model "AMEACHI" what is questionable is your inability to think?
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by dekdek: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Oh my! All your trashy bins have been sideline on the word "gullible" the fact that am far from rivers and still educating you gave me a 4G but the fact that you reside in Osun and rivers, yet, you still rely on sahara reporters to know what is happening around you remain questionable. You seriously need help..no is questioning your new found role model "AMEACHI" what is questionable is your inability to think?

Yah, gullible is the apt word for ur miserable kind and it cant be overemphasized.. U arent educating, instead u are spreading foolishness. there is a whole lot of difference. Ur lies have caught up with u today. Fool, substantiate ur claims. grin grin
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by kinibigdeal(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
dekdek:

Yah, gullible is the apt word for ur miserable kind and it cant be overemphasized.. U arent educating, instead u are spreading foolishness. there is a whole lot of difference. Ur lies have caught up with u today. Fool, substantiate ur claims. grin grin

I'm so proud you have learn something today. Should in case you need any info about your local government, I will highly be honoured to educate you. Irrespective of your pathogenic background, I believe you will make a very good student.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by dekdek: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
kinibigdeal:

I'm so proud you have learn something today. Should in case you need any info about your local government, I will highly be honoured to educate you. Irrespective of your pathogenic background, I believe you will make a very good student.
[/s]

dekdek:

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Banter1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
anonimi:

Yes oh.
A drug baron became senator.
Then became governor for eight years.
Installed the wife as senator, daughter as Iyaloja-General, in-law as representative etc.
Thereafter became godfather supremo and national leader of the change party of SCAMMERS.

All hail the drug baron grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873
That's my problem with YEEEEBOS. They think everyOne on NL is Yoruba.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by anonimi: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Banter1:
That's my problem with YEEEEBOS. They think everyOne on NL is Yoruba.

Do you mind explaining?
Thanks.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by isaacbush1987: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help ooo
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Enice(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
GiantParrot:

No problem we'll wait. Anyway, I wonder if Amaechi can argue with him self cheesy. I'll leave you with this:

“We are enduring the pain because we are paying our loans. Maybe he is lucky because we have paid out a lot of our loans if not all. So, he will have to manage."
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/amaechi-tough-times-await-wike-in-rivers/209652/

borrowing in itself isn't a bad thing. What is bad is when you borrow to pay salaries rather than develop infrastructures. A case in point is Lagos state. She is the most indebted but most buoyant state in terms of cash.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by IVORY2009(m): 5:51am On Oct 10, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Empty as usual. Wike fool residing in Egbin, substantiate ur claims. QED.

Demdem? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President / Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.