Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret (1593 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Is It Normal To Have Romantic Feelings For A Fellow Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by TweezyR(f): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls N/L....i need yr candid advise

am a young lady whom is currently living with a felow lady in ogun state..my pains for this my friend is this she has a boyfriend whom sucks her dry and is stil sucking her..
She came to me one day and told me dat wen i went to wrk her bf came to her and told her to borrow her 5k which she said she doesnt av..out of anoyance he refused eating her food...meanwhile according to her he borrowed 100k earlier las yr in the bid to process his flight ticket...yet til today he hasnt traveled...
Again she told me she was sick n her boyfriend collected money from her to buy drugs buh ate it n came bak for another money which she gave. her question is...is she d one to buy drugs for herself or her boyfriend
my gf is not too fine.shes very black and bony.
most times her bf doesnt like her to see her off..most times wen we hang out together is either he starts pressing his fone or he distances himself from my gf..

the one dat broke d camels bak was wen her bf asked for my name on facebook before my gf..which i told him, he sent a request n started charting me up on watsap, in order to avoid names like BOYFREND SNATCHER,UNGRATEFUL SHEGOAT etc...i told my gf dat am chatn wit her boyfrend on watsap and dat he sent me a request. she said i should not reply n accept his request which i did.
she bursted n started narrating her ordeal which i advised her not knowing that everytn i told her she told her bf.

to cut the story short. Whatever we discussed she tells everytn to her bf and everytn she and her boyfrend discusses she tels me even how they make love and d last time they did. my own is i keep it to myslf n learn from it.but her own is she tels everybody including neighbours of how they make love...

the truth is, am tired..if i keep quiet it wil b like we are keepin malice...if i say,d whole world wil hear wat i said n how i said it

WAT DO I DO..
N/B: she is a secondary school graduate and am a university graduate.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Then,,you stop telling her ,oton.
Also stay away from her bf,cos you could pose a threat to her.As you can see,she's got no selfworth or esteem.
#sharp guy#
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
I don't even understand this ur story I'm lost, don't know how to help u

1 Like

Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Youngpo413: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
TweezyR:

am a young lady whom is currently living with a felow lady in ogun state..my pains for this my friend is this she has a boyfriend whom sucks her dry and is stil sucking her..
She came to me one day and told me dat wen i went to wrk her bf came to her and told her to borrow her 5k which she said she doesnt av..out of anoyance he refused eating her food...meanwhile according to her he borrowed 100k earlier las yr in the bid to process his flight ticket...yet til today he hasnt traveled...
Again she told me she was sick n her boyfriend collected money from her to buy drugs buh ate it n came bak for another money which she gave. her question is...is she d one to buy drugs for herself or her boyfriend
most times her bf doesnt like her to see her off..most times wen we hang out together is either he starts pressing his fone or he distances himself from my gf..

the one dat broke d camels bak was wen her bf asked for my name on facebook before my gf..which i told him, he sent a request n started charting me up on watsap, in order to avoid names like BOYFREND SNATCHER,UNGRATEFUL SHEGOAT etc...i told my gf dat am chatn wit her boyfrend on watsap and dat he sent me a request. she said i should not reply n accept his request which i did.
she bursted n started narrating her ordeal which i advised her not knowing that everytn i told her she told her bf.

to cut the story short. Whatever we discussed she tells everytn to her bf and everytn she and her boyfrend discusses she tels me even how they make love and d last time they did. my own is i keep it to myslf n learn from it.but her own is she tels everybody including neighbours of how they make love...

the truth is, am tired..if i keep quiet it wil b like we are keepin malice...if i say,d whole world wil hear wat i said n how i said it

WAT DO I DO..
Fine boy no dey pay,so she should learn to live with it,dating a cute guy has it price...but you sef,you get bad mouth o.
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by benedictnsi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Babe...... Your story is a touching one but when I saw the last sentence, I bursted into laughter..... "She is a secondary school graduate and you are are University graduate"........ I mean, how on earth do you think it will be working out easily.

You level of understanding is far different from hers which is most reason why you should @least be careful with her......

As for her and her boyfriend or Fuckfriend, I will advise you to jettison all they are doing, just mind your own business no matter how hard.

To avoid spreading your news as she does anytime you tell her anything, you have to adjust........ Tell her @least 25% and keep 75% to yourself that's if it should be a secret...... This is my own Logo-mate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
The question should be: how do you stay with someone that thinks she's better than you? This roomie of yours doesn't deserve to live with a haughty cùnt like yourself. Seriously, what does her education background & complexion have to do with her inability to hold secrets about her own fucking life? Sounds like you envy her or maybe you want the mooching boyfriend for yourself. Where your own man at?
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The question should be: how do you stay with someone that thinks she's better than you? This roomie of yours doesn't deserve to live with a haughty cùnt like yourself. Seriously, what does her education background & complexion have to do with her inability to hold secrets about her own fucking life? Sounds like you envy her or maybe you want the mooching boyfriend for yourself. Where your own man at?
Take it easy, lady! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
TweezyR:

WAT DO I DO..

Op,what type of help are you looking for....Is it to give tip on how your girlfriend could look beautiful or a tip on how to dash your girlfriend sense¿

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by vizkiz: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
are you sure its your friend or you? Cuz I don't know how you got to know so much about the shiit happening
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
all4naija:

Take it easy, lady! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I reallly dislike people who put others down just to make themselves look great. University graduate my azz! Not with how she just fucking murdered the English language. Some edumacation indeed.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Hannysmilez(f): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Did you have to tell us her education status? Honestly,i read your post twice and all i could deduce frm it :
1. Your roomie is very generous.
2. MAYBE,you're envious of your roomie. (I SAID MAYBE).

1 Like

Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by TweezyR(f): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

u are so funny..i dint say am better than her..my gf is waisting her time on a man whom wil never marry her..shes living in a world of fantasy...am only advising her i dont have any motive watsoever. her situation makes me feel sober
u feed a man morning afternoon and night yet he doesnt at least get u a tuber of yam.
i canever envy her cos i av my man who takes proper care of me..who believes am his responsibility and not d other way round.
i dont no hw to insult people buh u are my felow woman reasoning this way...
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by TweezyR(f): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
vizkiz:
are you sure its your friend or you? Cuz I don't know how you got to know so much about the shiit happening

Shes my friend n not me....
thats why i said she doesnt have a secret...She tels me evrything d same way she tells evrybody everything
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by NinaNigeria(f): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Firstly i just wana say dis to u my darling. Yo english sucks. It does not say u r a university grad at u, it says u r a primary school grad, lol, if people do grad from there, and mostly, plz stay away from de word ''whom'', coz u realy dnt know how to use it. Rather say ''who'', plz stay away from fancy language sugar, for yo own goodness, coz there is no such a word as ''interior motive''. Plz go back to yo university and ask dem to teach u proper. Now coming to yo little friend. Tell her she is crazy and she needs to open her eyes abt dis man. If she dnt want to, den leave her sugar. Tell her to learn to be a woman, and de first lesson is learning how to keep a secret, coz women r secret beings. Its up to her whether she listens or not. And if she does not want to, just leave her like dat, she wil grow up one day, wen de time is right
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
TweezyR:

u are so funny..i dint say am better than her..my gf is waisting her time on a man whom wil never marry her..shes living in a world of fantasy...am only advising her i never had an interior motive watsoever. her situation makes me feel sober
u feed a man morning afternoon and night yet he doesnt at least get u a tuber of yam.
i canever envy her cos i av my man who takes proper care of me..who believes am his responsibility and not d other way round.
i dont no hw to insult people buh u are my felow woman reasoning this way...

You sound like a 1st class bytch to me. Period. I don't care about you being a fellow woman. I call it as I see it. You still haven't answered what her black bony frame have to do with secrets. How about answering that?
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Whattt da fuvk!!cant u just mind ur bis? undecided dat is y i dont like female friends! see how u open her yansh or did she knw u posted dis?U even sounds like u r way better dan her!*mtchewwwww
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by daryoor(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
so many beaches in this thread im beginning to smell puzzy
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Oahray: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lol. This thread jus get as e be, from op to fellow girls commenting. cheesy
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why do ladies keep on being brainwashed?
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by TweezyR(f): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You sound like a 1st class bytch to me. Period. I don't care about you being a fellow woman. I call it as I see it. You still haven't answered what her black bony frame have to do with secrets. How about answering that?

Lolzz , funny you. Am not good at abusing people...to me
her bonny frame made her look very masculine n rough...with dat her boyfriend isnt that proud to move about with her publicly..which i noticed severaly

i advise u to try as much as possible to read n digest threads before commenting....
i dint say evrything here...if i have, u would av been shedding tears now even if u are a man.
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by MsBliss(f): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
nawa o your mate Dan finish for market? cool
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
TweezyR:

Lolzz , funny you. Am not good at abusing people...to me
her bonny frame made her look very masculine n rough...with dat her boyfriend isnt that proud to move about with her publicly..which i noticed severaly

i advise u to try as much as possible to read n digest threads before commenting....
i dint say evrything here...if i have, u would av been shedding tears now even if u are a man.

Even so, how is that related to the title of your thread? Don't you have your own relationship to focus on, Ms Busybody? Now let me advice you, don't write schizophrenic posts if you expect to be understood.
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by olajorn(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
This one is strong...eleyi Gidi gan. To me i dont think u are different from her
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by TweezyR(f): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2015
benedictnsi:
Babe...... Your story is a touching one but when I saw the last sentence, I bursted into laughter..... "She is a secondary school graduate and you are are University graduate"........ I mean, how on earth do you think it will be working out easily.

You level of understanding is far different from hers which is most reason why you should @least be careful with her......

As for her and her boyfriend or Fuckfriend, I will advise you to jettison all they are doing, just mind your own business no matter how hard.

To avoid spreading your news as she does anytime you tell her anything, you have to adjust........ Tell her @least 25% and keep 75% to yourself that's if it should be a secret...... This is my own Logo-mate

Thank you Benedict..your advice kept me on the right track...so far
God bless you, may you find good answers and advice to your questions..Amen

1 Like

Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by Melahou(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
please can you repeat your write up, this time in your native language
Re: How Do You Live With A Fellow Lady Who Doesn't Have Secret by benedictnsi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
TweezyR:

Thank you Benedict..your advice kept me on the right track...so far
God bless you, may you find good answers and advice to your questions..Amen

Wow..... I'm honored. It's nothing, wah are we friends for Hope you are kinda better now

(1) (Reply)

I Need A boyfriend With An Exotic Car. / From Catholicism To Atheism / Short Picture Story Of A Smart Guy. Most Nigerians Should Be Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.