Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Are You 35 To 45,working,single Male Talk To Me On Whatsap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You 35 To 45,working,single Male Talk To Me On Whatsap (371 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / Interested Single Male Here (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You 35 To 45,working,single Male Talk To Me On Whatsap by Olomubj: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Here come again,I've done it before and i wil stil do it more n more again til i eradicate the problem of single.if you are frm 35 to 45 years of age and you need a serous relationship with single,damsel,self-employed lady talk to me on whatsap 07033346737 for her contact,pic n details,Lagos state is more advantage.for God almighty sake if you are not up to that age please dnt chat me please.hv done it many time and i wil stil do it more,is my own contribution to eradicate the problem of single lady and men of the above ages.

(1) (Reply)

Real Tips On How To Be The Guy Every Women Want- @maxwellctb / The Silent Scream - Abortion As Infanticide / The Prayer Point Called Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.