Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend (53679 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / See My Romantic Picture. Lol... / Is This The Most Romantic Picture In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by ChukChinCol(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
And wetin d girl dey do...is d question.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Leiykong(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
I'm sure he married an Edo geh
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nooooooo dis one is nt care oohhh,dis guy na woman wrapper,he is suppose to b wearin skirt not trouser.I can only do such wen my wife is seven or eight months pregnant....5 guy na OLUKU.......
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Goldmaxx:
u mean igbanke in edo state

No dear, I meant exactly what i said he half Igbo half Edo=Bini.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Okay, that's cool. Have you ever lived in Igbo land before?

Not really lived, just visited Anambra a few times.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Goldmaxx(f): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adanna28:

No dear, I meant exactly what i said he half Igbo half Edo=Bini.
ok honey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by obainojazz(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adanna28:

cheesy Ada Ada...which part of anambra did you visit...

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by b3llo(m): 1:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Gloryblossom:
what is there to wash the pant of your girlfriend,if you can't wash the pant of your gf then u expect to wash ur clothe,singlet,and boxers when she comes to your place...u guys will always find every possible means to go to her waist and take it down when u feel like makin love to her now is abormination to wash.To mie if you can't wash my pant don't dream of entering where the pants cover.arat nonsense
You sound pained! Sorry ko. Nobody wash my inner wears because I do it myself.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Ryda(m): 2:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Niggas cooking threads to make f.p on N.L Ndi madu sef angry
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by JoeCutie(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Adanna28:

Oh...okay. How was your visit? grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Princess4eva(f): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
yanabasee:
Except she's critically ill....Then I'll help her to wash her undies....

Aside that..... Her magic aint working on me! grin

Exactly my thoughts. My husband did that for me awhile ago and he is no dunderhead. I was sick, actually lost a pregnancy and lying critically ill in a hospital. Before and after my surgery, he did everything - Kitchen and laundry things till am able to stand on my feet. That's a MAN not a dunderhead!

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 12, 2015
obainojazz:
cheesy Ada Ada...which part of anambra did you visit...

Oba and Umuoji wink I was mainly looking for Eke :p
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 12, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh...okay. How was your visit? grin

It was lovely, the guys were very friendly too lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by obainojazz(m): 6:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Adanna28:

Oba and Umuoji wink I was mainly looking for Eke :p
wow.... I don't know those places cheesy ....Eke is market I think

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2015
obainojazz:
wow.... I don't know those places cheesy ....Eke is market I think

Eke the python wink
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by JoeCutie(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2015
Adanna28:

It was lovely, the guys were very friendly too lol
I trust our guys. In what ways did they show/express that friendliness? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by xtervaganza(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2015
I'm sure most naija babes would even term him a husband material just cos he does this. Lol.

Guys, when last or how often do you do that to your girlfriend?
I'll only do this for my wife when I'm married only if she's heavily pregnant or sick
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by kathykathy(f): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2015
my boo can do it only if its a sacrifice for making money...rubish
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by obainojazz(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2015
Adanna28:

Eke the python wink
I can't imagine I forgot that...

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2015
JoeCutie:
I trust our guys. In what ways did they show/express that friendliness? grin

You know Igbo men always courteously polite smiley in a kind manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by JoeCutie(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2015
Adanna28:

You know Igbo men always courteously polite smiley in a kind manner.
Yeah, I know right. We are always polite. smiley

Hope you ate some Igbo delicacies?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Jamieoyel: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
my dad would elaborately skin me alive....
i can do a lot of things for my lady but washing pants aint one of them..
Blimey!
ladies can be very funny. At times they ask you questions with the expectation that you'd say a big and resounding NO.. They'll be grossly disappointed if you answer such questions in the affirmative.
One of such questions is; "honey, can u help me with my panties". Say yes and they'll be like "oh, thanks so much, honey", but deep down, they'll be like " i can't believe my man can be this pathetic"....In most cases though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.