Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,059 members, 7,863,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

20 Things You Have To Start Doing In Your Life Now.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things You Have To Start Doing In Your Life Now.. (738 Views)

"Maybe Hardwork Don't Pay after all", I Have Never Been Broke In My Life, Now... / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room / What Was Your "Holy Shiit" Why Didn't I Start Doing This Sooner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Things You Have To Start Doing In Your Life Now.. by Xaintbeny(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2015
1. Free yourself from negative people.
2. Let go of those who are already gone.
3. Give people you don't know a fair chance.
4. Show everyone kindness and respect.
5. Accept people just they way they are.
6. Encourage others and cheer for them.
7. Be your imperfectly perfect self.
8. Forgive people and move forward.
9. Do little things every day for others.
10. Always be loyal.
11. Say in better touch with people who matter to
you.
12. Keep your promises and tell the truth.
13. Give what you want to receive.
14. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
15. Allow others to make their own decisions.
16. Talk a little less, and listen more.
17. Leave petty arguments alone.
18. Pay attention to your relationship with
yourself.
19. Pay attention to who your real friends are.
20. Ignore unconstructive,hurtful commentary.
Pick at least one of these to focus on TODAY, lets start making a change not just reading about change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Things You Have To Start Doing In Your Life Now.. by agarawu23(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Nice point

But na romance section be this bros
Re: 20 Things You Have To Start Doing In Your Life Now.. by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Caveat Emptor
Re: 20 Things You Have To Start Doing In Your Life Now.. by SenhorSean(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2015
ok...Na only 20?
Re: 20 Things You Have To Start Doing In Your Life Now.. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op U re wise

(1) (Reply)

Does Cheating Matter If You Don't Get Caught? / Why I Stopped Chasing Women For Marriage And Beautiful Women Too / Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.