Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria (49944 Views)

Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos / Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) / Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by ukukaegbu(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
VivaVivre:
where please my brother? Many years ago, I knew Awkuzu/Nteje road in Anambra state to be this bad also, some roads in Onwa LGA & Esan east LGA, Edo state.
The past governors who embezzled state funds and did patchwork on old roads won't escape God's judgement.

I passed through one road (Alagbole/Akute road in Lagos/Ogun State). That road is hell. The worst part is that that is supposed to be a city oo. We have bad roads all over the country. It's not a sectional thing.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2015
ukukaegbu:

I passed through one road (Alagbole/Akute road in Lagos/Ogun State). That road is hell. The worst part is that that is supposed to be a city oo. We have bad roads all over the country. It's not a sectional thing.
it's a pity that the masses who give the mandate to sham politicians to represent them are not adequately repressented. Good roads and functional infrastructures are the basic rights of the citizens. Sound healthcare, portable drinking water and bare necessities of life are the rights of the citizens. When they build roads, construct bridge, or conduct repairs or maintenance work on any sector, they are not doing the citizens a favour. I feel for the masses who have lost their voices.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2015
October1960:

Our stolen monies are building good roads in UK, US and Europe thanks to bank deposits by Nigerian politicians and government officials since 1979.

Nnamdi Azikiwe (then later Chief Okotie-Eboh) was the first high Ranking Nigerian Federal Government official to be accused of stealing public funds, so I think you got the dates wrong. It should've been " since 1960", not '79.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership / Nigerian Steve Ezeonu Wins City Council Election In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.