Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria (49940 Views)

Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos / Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) / Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
superduperjay:
Haaa aunty you have lied oo shocked shocked that first picture is my estate and nothing like that happened in june. That picture was taken in 2012 during that heavy 2012 rain. Nobody died, nothing of such nature happened. Please stop telling lies you don't know who is on the net.

http://www.swaggofafrica.com/lagos-flood-claims-life-of-12-yr-old-girl/

This is where I read the story my Dear check it well well!

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/06/20/heavy-downpour-causes-flood-in-parts-of-nigerias-commercial-city-lagos/

http://www.sott.net/article/298052-Floods-overwhelm-major-streets-in-Lagos-Nigeria
Check the dates even VI and Lekki is worst.

I am sure this your estate flood every rainey season all praise goes to Fakeshola grin

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
That is a rural village area the OP has showed you.
What I am going to show you is the city where trillions of dollars was spent by a person APC wants to become a Minister.

This picture shows how mere rainfall in that city on Wednesday, June 10, 2015, did not just cause havoc to residents but also resulted in sorrow for a family residing in the Orilowo Ejigbo area of Ejibo Local Council Development Area, as the flood it brought with swept away a 12-year-old girl identified as Kehinde Popoola.

Can you guess which state this is?
Let me give you a hint this state receives the most money in oil revenue and the Royal family threaten to drown tax payers, bringing about a curse to the land.
Only if you know that that state is the financial nerve of the federation Which your state or region also gains from... NO offence, But Lagos Which you display in that pics is 5billion light years Better than Any other state in NIGERIA, not to talk of south eastern states...

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by oweman: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
ukukaegbu:
That is not the worst road in Nigeria. I know where the worst r

oad is located.

This is the best road in Nigeria and in iboland praise the lord . Its good for the ibos after all Gudlock Ebele Azikwe Jonathan is thier beloved son in whom the ibos are well pleased ! Yeye dey smell una go hear whe

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by chino11(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shut uo your dirty mouth it is because IMO STATE has the worst roads in the SE. You wanna try this? cheesy cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

The emotion you and others attached in justifying the state of that road has never come into play when Imo State is involved. Isn't it hypocritical? Post picture of one bad road in Imo State and Igbos are everywhere condemning us Imolites instead of seeing the injustice against all of us Igbos.
[/s]

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by scarr: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bollinger:
stop complaining. Start paying taxes and also demanding that your taxes be used judiciously and all these problems will stop. It is not by magic that the western world is so much better in almost everything. Taxation is a key tool for their being where they are right now.

I could only just stare at my phone when I read this.
So d money our leaders are looting isn't enough, u want us to give them more to loot at our own expense again

Abi waz dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by ratumatu: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bad government
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Boyooosa(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is INRI Road..... grin
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Well done you guess right! kiss

cheesy cheesy grin grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
superduperjay:
Haaa aunty you have lied oo shocked shocked that first picture is my estate and nothing like that happened in june. That picture was taken in 2012 during that heavy 2012 rain. Nobody died, nothing of such nature happened. Please stop telling lies you don't know who is on the net.
Lies everywhere dear....
Pay her NO attention... Just a pained Tribalist

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Only if you know that that state is the financial nerve of the federation Which your state or region also gains from... NO offence, But Lagos Which you display in that pics is 5billion light years Better than Any other state in NIGERIA, not to talk of south eastern states...
okay it should be because they get 10 times more allotment so what is your point? Should I forget the IGR that Lagos brings in.
Trust me my whole point is to show how a rural road in the East is even better off then a state that has received billions of dollars for road constructions.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by swaggprofessor(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Atleast the road go beta during dry season. The award of the worst road in Nigeria is wukari in taraba to makurdi over 6km of complete rubbish bt I was so angry with the journey that I forgot to take pictures.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
majamajic:

anambra will prove u wrong

I am from Anambra.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by NICOGRAVITY: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
This road can only be in the East.
OUR LEADERS ARE RAPING US IN BROAD DAY LIGHT.
THEY HAVE STOLEN 100 YEARS AHEAD.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bollinger:
stop complaining. Start paying taxes and also demanding that your taxes be used judiciously and all these problems will stop. It is not by magic that the western world is so much better in almost everything. Taxation is a key tool for their being where they are right now.
what are you talking about? Taxation? you talk as if you don't know this country or you are one of those politicians who loot public fund. Tell the so called govt to pay its workers first then you can talk of taxation. SMH
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
okay it should be because they get 10 times more allotment so what is your point? Should I forget the IGR that Lagos brings in.
Trust me my whole point is to show how a rural road in the East is even better off then a state that has received billions of dollars for road constructions.
Trust me, you have NO point... I have been to four eastern states and their rural roads are NO where near the state you just tried to compare them with.... NO WHERE.

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Ayomax(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
englishmart:
bro, are you from nkerefi?
can't you see my name, I'm Yoruba n serving in Enugu state

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Boomboost(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Op it seem to me that you are a Youth Corp Member, No thanks to the side mirrow that sold you out.

Since you have identified a problem why don't you take it up as your Personal CDS

I did more than that while Serving in Sokoto State and got a State/ FG Commendation Award, NTA and Rima TV had me on air...!!!

You can thank me later for the heads-up...!!!

I'm interested in knowing what you did, seriously, atleast I'll have an idea of how to mend the bad street in ma area.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by thundafire: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
dat bus driver wer pack crates go end up cursing all government top shot grin grin grin grin grin grin but is dat a federal road or state guy hw lng dy driver spend 4 dy road
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Toktee(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:
Where is the road?
that road can be found in otueke.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by tlops(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
NICE our person must be there!
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
I see no road here undecided

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by dododawa1: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
D IGBOS goes home once in a year, LAGOS is dey ABROAD

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by bmos(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
kemlily:
Iranu Abasha...........

ayanma

No! No! No. This is unacceptable. Jona must give account of his stewardship
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by phiszo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
the past governors of enugu state only focused on the capital and neglected villages and other towns in enugu. the villages in enugu are nothing to write home about.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Empress2014(f): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
murphyibiam15:
the fact is that Enugu villages remain the worst in south east;dont get me wrong...visit Aninri and Awgu u will see worst things than these....not minding, Enugu city remains the best in south east then i now understood that they take their villages as farm while the remain in the city..hypocrisy to oneself is like a suicide bc nobody will understand hw it pains u
smiles
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by CharlesPhc: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Boomboost:

I'm interested in knowing what you did, seriously, atleast I'll have an idea of how to mend the bad street in ma area.

I can give you step by step procedure on how to go about it including letters to NYSC and the Fundraisers

Measure the distance (km) of the Road and its economic viability...!!!
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Freemanan:

before you start talking about your billions of light years may I remind you that there is a place like this in lagos that don't exist in any other part of the country not to talk of South eastern states

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
VonBismark:
before you start talking about your billions of light years may I remind you that there is a place like this in lagos that don't exist in any other part of the country not to talk of South eastern states
Sir Otto Von Bismarck, need I remind you that engaging in a comparison between Lagos and Any other state in terms of development stride is suicidal?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Empress2014:
smiles
lolz....i dey feel u empress2014...hw @ thou
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Aseneshii: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
After six years of Jonathan presidency we still have this in South East? And they said he is their best president, I doubt.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by mandax: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
obum88:
South east as a whole has a terrible soil and that's why it has high level of bad roads.

No we have federal government of Nigeria on psychological war against the Igbo.

Unfortunately for Nigeria, Igbo make up a huge %age of Nigeria, thus any war against the Igbo is like Nigeria stabbing itself from the back.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by gflames89(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
When u follow jebba road u go know say that ur road still over make sense.Dry season d dust wey dey dia dey they make tire stuck inside dust I wonder how dat road go be nowanyway sha make change take em place ooooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Is Dead / Photo Of Governor Umahi Posing With His Luggage At The Airport / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.