Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752662 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by haywhy80: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2017
kfcinfo:
This to me is my biggest concern as a newbie to Uber, experienced fleet managers should please educate us especially those who don't reside in Lagos but have chosen to invest into Uber what are the checks to put in place to guarantee the safety and condition of our cars( excluding comprehensive insurance, i didn't spend 4M and pay premium to dash person car)

Let's talk. Reach me on 08034232096.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Huskyfrancis(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2017
Create healthy revenue streams with your car[b][/b]

You need to read this if:

You have cars 2006 model and above in your garage and you still complain of being broke. You can make as huge as forty thousand naira (40,000) weekly.

You don’t have a job but you still have access to a car 2006 model and above. You can make as huge as hundred thousand naira (100,000) weekly.

You are setting out on vacation and would want your cars to make some decent income for you back at home.

You have valid driver’s license and you need a decent private driving job that flexible and rewarding. You can make as huge as Fifty Thousand Naira (50,000)

You have access to cars and you don’t know how to turn them to revenue. You can join us to make decent revenues from your opportunities.

You live abroad and you want to invest in Nigeria, our platform is transparent enough as you can track your weekly earning and get paid weekly.

FleetManagers is platform that runs fleet management services that provide solutions to the challenges the investors in transportation business face in Nigeria. Our platform with uber Nigeria is transparent, flexible and sustainable. You can track your investment and be certain you are covered.

We also provide services for those who are having challenges on-boarding with uber either as a driver or as a car owner. In 24 hours, we will on-board your cars.

Talk to Folu:

Mobile/WhatsApp: 08038243730
uber@fleetmanagers.com.ng, folu@fleetmanagers.com.ng
https://www.nairaland.com/3565011/uber-support-service-http-fleetmanagers.com.ng
http://fleetmanagers.com.ng

A must read post by Folu:

Invest In Uber? – Key Things To Note!

http://fleetmanagers.com.ng/invest-in-uber-2/
https://www.nairaland.com/3565011/uber-support-service-http-fleetmanagers.com.ng

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jumyinq: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2017
good day house, Pls my husband needs a 'drive to own' Uber Car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by twentycent(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hello, am an Active Driver on Uber and In need of a drive-to-own Toyota on Uber and or Rental, if you have this options available, kindly contact me on 08028304501.

Rgds.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehin007(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
I need a partner as soon as possible. I have a valid DL nd Lasdri.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
timilehin007:
I need a partner as soon as possible. I have a valid DL nd Lasdri.

Where is ur location
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cool4face(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
i am Emmanuel from abuja. Experienced and active uber driver. Any partner on abuja platform in need of a driver can contact 08065075805
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alertman24(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Carshopper:

Where is ur location

I am an Uber driver in need of a partner, I have DL and LASDRRI, my location is Okota Isolo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehin007(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Carshopper:

Where is ur location

Alimosho LG area
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
timilehin007:

Alimosho LG area

Can you do 40k rental weekly ??

Toyota Camry i-4 2009.

Work 6/7 weekly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
chekz169:

Can i get your contact no? Or any medium to reach u?
tried reaching you. Are you still available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehin007(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
chillex8:

Can you do 40k rental weekly ??

Toyota Camry i-4 2009.

Work 6/7 weekly.

isn't th way too much? please bit it down and what do you mean by 6/7 weekly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
timilehin007:

isn't th way too much? please bit it down and what do you mean by 6/7 weekly

You work 6days in a week. One day off..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehin007(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
chillex8:

You work 6days in a week. One day off..

that shouldn't matter so far I meet the target at the end of the week.
what have you decided about the rentage
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
timilehin007:

that shouldn't matter so far I meet the target at the end of the week.
what have you decided about the rentage

That's what is obtainable everywhere. You know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehin007(m): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2017
chillex8:

please can u be a bit more understandable? I wrote abwt rentage and wrote abwt working 6/7 weekly u have n make any solid clarification abwt the sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Huskyfrancis(m): 4:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Create healthy revenue streams with your car[b][/b]

You need to read this if:

You have cars 2006 model and above in your garage and you still complain of being broke. You can make as huge as forty thousand naira (40,000) weekly.

You don’t have a job but you still have access to a car 2006 model and above. You can make as huge as hundred thousand naira (100,000) weekly.

You are setting out on vacation and would want your cars to make some decent income for you back at home.

You have valid driver’s license and you need a decent private driving job that flexible and rewarding. You can make as huge as Fifty Thousand Naira (50,000)

You have access to cars and you don’t know how to turn them to revenue. You can join us to make decent revenues from your opportunities.

You live abroad and you want to invest in Nigeria, our platform is transparent enough as you can track your weekly earning and get paid weekly.

FleetManagers is platform that runs fleet management services that provide solutions to the challenges the investors in transportation business face in Nigeria. Our platform with uber Nigeria is transparent, flexible and sustainable. You can track your investment and be certain you are covered.

We also provide services for those who are having challenges on-boarding with uber either as a driver or as a car owner. In 24 hours, we will on-board your cars.

Talk to Folu:

Mobile/WhatsApp: 08038243730
uber@fleetmanagers.com.ng, folu@fleetmanagers.com.ng
http://fleetmanagers.com.ng

A must read post by Folu:

Invest In uber? – Key Things To Note!

http://fleetmanagers.com.ng/invest-in-uber-2/

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 5:09am On Jan 26, 2017
chillex8:

Chief, it's okay with me. Pls what car are we talking about.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 5:13am On Jan 26, 2017
rebella:
tried reaching you. Are you still available

yes ma'am, I'm available o, Incase u still can't reach the other guy. tanx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2017
lexylexy:

yes ma'am, I'm available o, Incase u still can't reach the other guy. tanx
drop your contact details and where you are located.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Generally, Kia, Hyundai and Nissan are very good if they are in first great condition. However, as they depreciate, you spend a lot more on repairs and parts. Honda I have my reservation especially for Accord. The issues are too many. I will pick Kia/Hyundai ahead of Corolla because of fuel consumption when they are in their first grade condition. Immediately they reach that point you notice repairs are becoming frequent, sell.
bigdaddy1:
please which car is very good for uber apart from Toyota corolla.
I will appreciate if you can tell me your experience with Kia, Hyundai, Honda or Nissan.
thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2017
If you do not live and/or work within Lagos and can monitor your car, do not invest in Uber Lagos. I can almost guarantee that N4M is gone the moment it lands on Uber. Aside from the car getting stolen (which is a possibility despite your tracker and comprehensive insurance), the car will be badly used and returned to you to repair. You are better off keeping your N4M and have peace of mind. There are other worthwhile ventures you might want to look into. Even those of us here 100% are dealing with many issues not to talk of people not here.
kfcinfo:
This to me is my biggest concern as a newbie to Uber, experienced fleet managers should please educate us especially those who don't reside in Lagos but have chosen to invest into Uber what are the checks to put in place to guarantee the safety and condition of our cars( excluding comprehensive insurance, i didn't spend 4M and pay premium to dash person car)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2017
You have a point in your claim that the business dynamics do not require the partner seeing the car everyday. In fact, I do not recommend partners insisting the car daily as it disrupts the business. However, I completely disagree in saying the partner should not be bothered about where the driver lives. There are repairs you will do and expenses you will incur not because of the business but because of where your driver lives. If the driver stays in an area 2 hours from where he will close from everyday and the roads are very bad and the area if prone to car jacking and robbery, you need to be aware so you can make an informed decision and protect yourself ahead. That's where it is important. I know a partner in Lagos who have over 300 cars. The cars all have trackers and are shut down everyday at 11.00 pm everyday and they inspect all their cars every Wednesday. If you do not sign any agreement form or guarantor form with your car, how do you protect your business?
darmilolah:
This is not a good idea. You mean you are after the 50k your driver will deliver at the end of the week and not bothered about your N2million car in his care? Not good. The driver must return the car on daily basis for monitoring and inspection purpose.

Are you saying my partner with 16 cars don't care about his cars that he only care about the rentals? He never bother me... infact the only time we talk is when we want to reconcile account and maybe when there's an issue with the car. I did not sign guarantor form or any agreement. Intact, he did not know when I stay. He only knows, I stay in so so part of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2017
@TokyoBulls, so what is the best way to ensure that our investments are safe. Especially with drivers man handling the cars
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2017
About car security, you need to ensure the car is tracked and you can shut it down if necessary. Second, you need to update your comprehensive insurance policy to be sure you insure at the right value. Third, you need to ensure your car is parked in a safe place everyday and is driven by a sane driver. Fourth, let your driver see it as a business and that you are not a charity org. You are in it to make money just as he is. Stories not allowed. Fifth, sign an agreement that is legally binding and involve a lawyer immediately there is a breach. He can also involve his lawyer or the police if you breach. Sixth, if you are not driving the car yourself, ensure you do not give any driver a second chance to rationalize reasons for not delivering what was agreed. If he does not deliver for one week, collect your car same day and do not allow him play on you with stories about his family or his wife or children or his health. We all have those stories and use them when needed. If he is not feeling well, he needs to park the car and take care of himself. Assist if he needs an upfront payment for his health or his wife's health but do not allow a driver use your money without your permission. I know it sounds harsh but we have been there and back.
rebella:
@TokoyoBulls, so what is the best way to ensure that our investments are safe.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2017
I see many partners now offer their cars on rental for N40,000 per week and drivers are requesting they should be considerate and more reasonable to beat N40,000 down, perhaps to N35,000 or N30,000. I am interested in seeing how partners make profit on N40,000 rental not to talk of N35,000 or N30,000. Are there partners here on N40,000 or below who will not mind sharing a breakdown of how it makes sense at the end of the day and he makes profits?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2017
TokyoBulls:
About car security, you need to ensure the car is tracked and you can shut it down if necessary. Second, you need to update your comprehensive insurance policy to be sure you insure at the right value. Third, you need to ensure your car is parked in a safe place everyday and is driven by a sane driver. Fourth, let your driver see it as a business and that you are not a charity org. You are in it to make money just as he is. Stories not allowed. Fifth, sign an agreement that is legally binding and involve a lawyer immediately there is a breach. He can also involve his lawyer or the police if you breach. Sixth, if you are not driving the car yourself, ensure you do not give any driver a second chance to rationalize reasons for not delivering what was agreed. If he does not deliver for one week, collect your car same day and do not allow him play on you with stories about his family or his wife or children or his health. We all have those stories and use them when needed. If he is not feeling well, he needs to park the car and take care of himself. Assist if he needs an upfront payment for his health or his wife's health but do not allow a driver use your money without your permission. I know it sounds harsh but we have been there and back.

This doesn't sound harsh at all to me. I actually agree with this. No sentiments involved in business. Can I DM you for more information ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iboboyswag(m): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2017
In businesses such as this, it all boils down to keeping to agreements. I may be averse to alot of TokyoBulls methods but if he has people who have read and understood the agreement then what's my own...whatever rocks their boats. I believe finding the right driver from the standpoint of the partner, is the same with finding the right partner from the standpoint of the driver. It is not all the drivers that are bad just as it is not all the partners that are good and wonderful.

I have just recently joined uber and I am looking for a reasonable partner on rental basis whose vehicle I would treat like my own.

P.s: I don't need any partner whose vehicle he would shutdown at 11:00pm with the possibility of leaving me stranded on the road thereby converting my driver duties to maiguard duties.

Thank you, pls quote if you have an offer.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2017
lexylexy:

Chief, it's okay with me. Pls what car are we talking about.

Toyota Camry 2009 i-4

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iboboyswag(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2017
chillex8:

Toyota Camry 2009 i-4

Good day Sir,

Can I be your driver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2017
rebella:
drop your contact details and where you are located.

mclexylexy@yahoo.com. Festac town
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2017
chillex8:

Toyota Camry 2009 i-4
haa bros dis ur car dey drink fuel o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.