Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4754842 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
lexylexy:

mclexylexy@yahoo.com. Festac town
Hi, Sorry I am looking for someone around Lekki. Good Luck in your search for a partner.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
lexylexy:

haa bros dis ur car dey drink fuel o.
Are u serious about this?

iboboyswag:

Good day Sir,

Can I be your driver?

Are you a new driver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
rebella:
Hi, Sorry I am looking for someone around Lekki. Good Luck in your search for a partner.

Driver living in lekki shocked shocked..

Gonna be hard....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
chillex8:

Driver living in lekki shocked shocked..

Gonna be hard....
Lol, not as hard as you think. lekki-ajah axis. gotten 2 when I wasn't even actively looking. I already sent someone to their office in phase 1 to help me get someone today. Stop looking for my trouble oh Chillex8 lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
rebella:
Lol, not as hard as you think. lekki-ajah axis. gotten 2 when I wasn't even actively looking. I already sent someone to their office in phase 1 to help me get someone today. Stop looking for my trouble oh Chillex8 lipsrsealed

Am just mentioning you for the first time... Lol.

Ratio of drivers to partners is currently 10:2
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iboboyswag(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
chillex8:

Are u serious about this?

Are you a new driver?

Yes sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
chillex8:

Am just mentioning you for the first time... Lol.

Ratio of drivers to partners is currently 10:2
Going by your stats, that is I should have 5 drivers looking to work with me. Looking at other factors such as location, non-rental etc I should still be able to get 2. So why where you screaming Lekki angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=TokyoBulls post=53141787]I see many partners now offer their cars on rental for N40,000 per week and drivers are requesting they should be considerate and more reasonable to beat N40,000 down, perhaps to N35,000 or N30,000. I am interested in seeing how partners make profit on N40,000 rental not to talk of N35,000 or N30,000. Are there partners here on N40,000 or below who will not mind sharing a breakdown of how it makes sense at the end of the day and he makes profits?[/quote

I'm interested in this part. Partners in the house kindly share your experience.

Weekly earnings and how much do you spend on repairs and maintenance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
rebella:

no wahala. good luck grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ZiziSean: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hi,

I'm looking for an Uber registered driver, preferably staying on the Lekki-Ajah axis of town.

Kindly reply to this post if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
I am on the mainland. Gbagada - Bariga axis kneostar@yahoo.com
Incase you have a second consideration.

ZiziSean:
Hi,

I'm looking for an Uber registered driver, preferably staying on the Lekki-Ajah axis of town.

Kindly reply to this post if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
rebella:
Going by your stats, that is I should have 5 drivers looking to work with me. Looking at other factors such as location, non-rental etc I should still be able to get 2. So why where you screaming Lekki angry

NON- RENTAL. I am interested in that part. If you are OK with my location, let's deal. Gbagada-Bariga
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nelton(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please does Uber accept temporal driver's. Licence as my licence is expired and I want to apply as driver.
Cc Tokyobulls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2017
Yes
Nelton:
Please does Uber accept temporal driver's. Licence as my licence is expired and I want to apply as driver.
Cc Tokyobulls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2017
kneo:

NON- RENTAL. I am interested in that part. If you are OK with my location, let's deal. Gbagada-Bariga
Drive to own or percentage
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2017
D thing is that cars are expensive now. , 2006 Corolla now is 2.5m. And again, drivers hardly deliver 40k weekly. In few mths to come,partners will beg for 30k delivery. Is alrdy happening. Then hw can partners breakeven with some useless drivers, repairs etc. Not rosy as before.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2017
Yes
rebella:

This doesn't sound harsh at all to me. I actually agree with this. No sentiments involved in business. Can I DM you for more information ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
rebella:
Drive to own or percentage
Percentage
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chuka5000(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2017

Guy uber abj is nonsense na hand to mouth. you barely make enough to eat and fuel the car, takless of saving.

How can you drive someone for 5mins with a distance of 3km and u get N265.

I drove 5km to pick up this client and blew AC on full blast.

Petrol is 145 naira per litre and i knw i definetly burnt more than 2 litres on that trip

Even keke napep drop will take more than that.

I think i made a mistake putting my car on it. i may hv to look for a better hustle.

I think the abj patners are being cheated on to be very honest.

Are there special tips and hint to make profit as i think i may run into a loss if i continue this way?

please when did you do the uber drive. is it a recent thing or was it before they made a slight change due to the fuel increase. thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
protocol:
D thing is that cars are expensive now. , 2006 Corolla now is 2.5m. And again, drivers hardly deliver 40k weekly. In few mths to come,partners will beg for 30k delivery. Is alrdy happening. Then hw can partners breakeven with some useless drivers, repairs etc. Not rosy as before.

Corolla price isn't smiling at all. Time to consider other less expensive cars....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nelton(m): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
I tried to register on the website but when I uploaded my temporal licence it rejected it and said I should upload the right document. Pls how do I go about it?
TokyoBulls:
Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
@tokyobulls, i dont think hyundai sonata 2006 inspecific is an ideal car for uber.... as it consumes fuel cos i have drove one before. If u are to talk about hyundai then it should be Elantra and Accent.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
rebella:

@rebella, sorry for the delay in responds misplaced my phone. Im interested in rental
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
chekz169:

@rebella, sorry for the delay in responds misplaced my phone. Im interested in rental
looking for percentage
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
kneo:

Percentage
pls drop your number. So i can contact you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bywaters(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
I am new just passed my screening. Looking for a Partner. Pls what's the difference between rental and percentage?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
bywaters:
I am new just passed my screening. Looking for a Partner. Pls what's the difference between rental and percentage?
where do you reside. Rental you give your partner a set amount every month, percentage you get a commission.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
rebella:
where do you reside. Rental you give your partner a set amount every month, percentage you get a commission.

Every Week rather and not every month
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jumyinq: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pls my husband is a new driver and needs a partner. He's interested in rental or hp. We stay at ipaja. Tnx a lot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 12:17am On Jan 30, 2017
rebella:
pls drop your number. So i can contact you.

[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.