Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5108284 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (5807) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SalauBabaa: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
SalauBabaa:
Please, I have a Toyota Matrix 2007 is it acceptable by Uber.. ... Need reply ASAP... Thank you
t @TokyoBulls please I need a reply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 12:34am On Feb 11, 2017
SalauBabaa:
t @TokyoBulls please I need a reply

Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nyphemmy01(m): 12:55am On Feb 11, 2017
SalauBabaa:
Please, I have a Toyota Matrix 2007 is it acceptable by Uber.. ... Need reply ASAP... Thank you

Yes it is..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SalauBabaa: 3:10am On Feb 11, 2017
Thank you so much guys
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2017
The best way to know is by going for vehicle inspection. Only those inspection centre technicians can tell assuredly. I expect it to be acceptable if it's very clean and in good working condition.
SalauBabaa:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2017
Has any partner used this Uber AXA Mansard insurance policy? What percentage do they charge and what does the policy cover and not cover?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olayinqus(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm a new uber driver just registered this week. I'm an experience driver and I have been driving in and out of Lagos for the past ten years. I'm hardworking, honest and reliable and reside in Ikorodu, looking for partner
Phone number : 08033984512
Email : showo_olayinka@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by haywhy80: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
evagreenakas:

Oh I see. DIfficult terrain it must have been. Do you still manage cars on other platforms then? Or is this a total exit for you?

You can as well talk to me about vehicle management on Uber platform. I am a partner.
Email: ayooluwa@damojsystems.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3374339/make-money-uber/3

Ways to make extra money with your Uber Car

Hello all, today we will explore the extra ways to earn an income if you have a vehicle or drive on Uber. 
Transportation in Abuja is a multi-billion naira industry, taxis and car-hire services make up a huge sector of this industry. Within this sector, millions of Naira exchanges hands on a daily basis.

Take a look around you, not only are there taxis everywhere, there are passengers to pick them up as well! And the truth is, transportation is an open sector, there is lots of space in this sector for people who are willing to participate. 
Enter Uber, Uber is a revolutionary taxi app that aims to change the way the world hails cabs. When you have have a car on Uber, that car becomes a lot of things, it becomes an office, it becomes a billboard where you can market your products or/and services and it becomes an asset, instead of a liability.
This article explores how you can make extra profit from the effort you are already putting in, since your car is already picking up passengers and driving around the city; why not monetise this opportunity even further.
All the methods stated here applies for both partners and drivers.
Direct Sales and Marketing 
When you pick up a rider, you can use that opportunity to market any other businesses that you have, a partner on Uber can place flyers in the car pointing to another business he or she owns. I recently came across an Uber driver who had a beautiful mini shop in his car, his wares were displayed in a neat and appealing manner. Needless to say, I was quite impressed. You can also do that, do you run or own a restaurant or a barber shop, why not print flyers to advertise your joint? As many as 800 passengers can enter your Uber car in a month, if done right you can convert a good number of these people to your customers.
Car-hire services
You can turn your Uber Car into a car hire service thereby by-passing Uber's 25%, after every trip, make sure to tell the passenger that you also perform car hire services, either on a hourly or daily basis. You can sweeten the deal by offering free Internet, free candy and biscuits, free bottled water, free drinks, free recharge cards etc. The partner should decide how much worth of freebies they can give away and still make a profit. As a result, the passenger gets pampered and spoilt silly at the same amount he/she would pay if he was doing an online Uber trip which ordinarilly wouldnt carry all these freebies.
A partner can afford to do this because the 25% that Uber would otherwise collect on an online trip is now going into the partners pocket, as a result there is more cash to free up in order to entice the passenger to take offline trips with you. 
Delivery business
You can also start a delivery business with your car, since you are already in motion across the city, why not approach people who need items delivered, people like restaurants, supermarkets, tailors etc. You can tell your customers you run a delivery business, if they want to buy lunch or they need to pick up their clothes from the drycleaners, they can call you.
There are so many more things to do on Uber that can earn you extra income, you can reply this post to let me know your ideas.
Cheers and Take care.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Am interested in this too. Any Axa mansard agent here?
TokyoBulls:
Has any partner used this Uber AXA Mansard insurance policy? What percentage do they charge and what does the policy cover and not cover?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Call this number... she is an agent with Axa mansard.
Im in contact with her on getting a comprehensive insurance with axa mansard cos they offer 3.0,3.5,3.75 percentage insurance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Here is the quotation axa mansard sent to my email

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hello all, please check out my thread on Uber.

https://www.nairaland.com/3374339/make-money-uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeslow1: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
I am a certified uber driver i stay in lagos please i need a car to work with. My no is 08074769782
Tayo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sdbol(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please i am in need of a uber certified and experienced driver who knows lagos axis very well.Car fully registered and activated on uber platform .Rgds
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Need an experience uber driver call asap. 07032886943 1 car remaining. Shud reside around isolo okota.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
TokyoBulls:
Make sure you keep it safe but do not present to VIO or FRSC otherwise there will be a different level of discussion with them. Best wishes
thanks boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cihegie(m): 3:17am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=HaBadMAN post=47042238]I totally agree with you. The Uber company is selfish and only thinking bout its self.

i am about to lunch my company call OMOZI. OMOZI is an online ride sharing app that connect people with drivers at a very cheap price. i am going to lunch it in lagos, edo and abuja. my app is completely different the cool thin about my app is that anytime you use it, you instantly get 0.06 percent off when you are done with ur ride and u also get some point using it. i dont know if u guys will like the idea..it offer what uber is offering in nigeria but at a cheaper rate. my email is curtisihegie13@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeslow1: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Sdbol:
Please i am in need of a uber certified and experienced driver who knows lagos axis very well.Car fully registered and activated on uber platform .Rgds

How can I contact you. 08074769782
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olayinqus(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sdbol:

U contact me on 08033984512
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cihegie(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=mrsage post=39791573]I'm into cab Business. But I'm not an Uber partner.

hello guys my name is Curtis ihegie... i am about to lunch my company call OMOZI. OMOZI is an online ride sharing app that connect people with drivers at a very cheap price. i am going to lunch it in lagos, edo and abuja. my app is completely different the cool thin about my app is that anytime you use it, you instantly get 0.06 percent off when you are done with ur ride and u also get some point using it. i dont know if u guys will like the idea..it offer what uber is offering in nigeria but at a cheaper rate. my email is curtisihegie13@gmail.com
my car selection strt from 2007 to 2017...i dont check ur millage.
my only condition is that u must take ur car to a machine that we approve and send us the inspection result.
if u are a driver using my app u are going to be paying taxes anytime we pay u (every state)
10,000 for background check. (payment plan when you strt geting income using my app)
you also pay 200 when we accept you.(u get a certificate with ur name, address, phone number. when u get pull over by any government official that certificate is what u are going to show them.
prove of insurance and driver license
must be 18 and above with good driving record
my app only take 20 to 21 percent of drivers income
let me know if u are interested my contract is curtisihegie13@gmail.com. i am lunching in lagos on june 1 and we will be accepting drivers by may 1. let i said we accept all makers of cars. along as it is in a good working condition.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
20% hmmmm. Taxify is taking 15% uber is 20% for old guys. Tax to govt? Ok. We are waiting. [quote author=Cihegie post=53774581][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cihegie(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
protocol:
20% hmmmm. Taxify is taking 15% uber is 20% for old guys. Tax to govt? Ok. We are waiting.
do u like the idea. remember the more u use my app the more discount u get. if u use it more than two times ur next ride will be 0.08 percent off. everytime u use it u get 0.04 discount and 0.02 point..first time users get 0.20 percent off their first ride.
as we speak i am making a deal with lagos state government to take alest 0.02 percent or 0.05 percent of drivers income anytime we pay them. doing this u dont have to worry about lagos tax people. ur certificate from me will cover that.
i also have a package if drivers want to skip inspection. all u have to do is pay a one time payment of 2,000...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
If you are an experienced uber driver and you live around lekki, surulere or yaba, this is for you. I've got a 2010 corolla for rental. Send me a pm if you are interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abbeyme: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
I hear that Uber now takes Toyota Corolla 2005. Please how true is this information.??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2017
Abbeyme:
I hear that Uber now takes Toyota Corolla 2005. Please how true is this information.??
i think is only in abj
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abbeyme: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2017
protocol:
i think is only in abj

How real is the Taxify.....

Is it viable and has quantifiable RoI.

How can someone key into it and what are the requirements?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abbeyme:

How real is the Taxify.....

Is it viable and has quantifiable RoI.

How can someone key into it and what are the requirements?
hahaha bros i no know ooo. Na uber i day do small small
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by djaxz4sure(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hi, please I want to find out if new partners are still required to pay 100k for license.

I also need a driver that stays in palm grove/onipanu axis on percentage of revenue sharing arrangement . Anyone interested should contact me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mich2012: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
If you have done your test with Uber and you are an old or new driver, kindly call me on 08182657375.

Central mainland and Island residents.

Serious drivers only
Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (5807) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.