Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749034 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 5:49am On Feb 27, 2017
1daboi:
Is Camry 2006 model (big daddy) accepted by uber?

yes!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 5:54am On Feb 27, 2017
good morning partners /driver

a partner needs a driver, she resides at ogba , the car is ford fusion 2008 and shes looking at 45k per week. if intrested pls call 08064781909 to book an appointment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hustla(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2017
fanex:
uber is not desperate to control the market in Nigeria, they are actually desperate to stay in business in Nigeria. they have actually failed to keep their first pool on investors (partner). basically their cars are ruined and they r yet to recover 50% of their investment. so a lot of them actually sold their cars to break even.

until uber comes to terms that its service isnt for every tom dick and harry, it will continue to fail.

uber in Nigeria is luxury and should be for a targeted market.

No wonder Nigeria can never be great. Look at how ppl think. Ordinary cab is a luxury??!

Every Tom, dick and Harry should be able to enjoy life and Uber isn't even luxury anywhere else in the world. In fact in India, wed rather use Ola cabs with their small small Tata indica cars.

Na only God go help us make we no meet people like you for this world o. Like say na only una make the world dey for
Smh

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hustla(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2017
legicash:

yes!

What of that small corolla sport?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fanex: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Who will give you this kind of money in Uber now? Have you not heard that some drivers now do only 4 request daily? Let ur friend wake up. Is Ford really good for Uber?
legicash:
good morning partners /driver

a partner needs a driver, she resides at ogba , the car is ford fusion 2008 and shes looking at 45k per week. if intrested pls call 08064781909 to book an appointment.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pholubaba(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
An Honda Accord 2007 DC already registered and working on uber platform needs an uber driver that is already experienced on uber platform...if intrested whatsapp chat or call me on 08058145867...we will discuss the percentage based on your weekly earnings.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spokesboy: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
protocol:
Who will give you this kind of money in Uber now? Have you not heard that some drivers now do only 4 request daily? Let ur friend wake up. Is Ford really good for Uber?
You don't have to generalise and you don't have to comment if you're not interested. So, if some drivers do 4 trips in a day, how many trips do you do Please don't disrupt other people's advert - you can just read and pass.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Uber drivers and partners in d house!!

How has it been lately?

Is there a slight decline in earnings?

How about the ever increasing cost of repairs and maintenance?

What is d current situation?

Note: I'm still in business by the way but I want to seek your opinion

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lazyreporta(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
legicash:
hello partners
i am a certified uber driver, i need a good car to rent with weekly pay of N40,000.
i reside at ogba
any intrested partner should reach me on 08105832193

With your experience, can My EOD 2004 brand new by pass Uber so it can be used?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2017
2006 and above
Lazyreporta:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lazyreporta(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2017
chekz169:
2006 and above

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cihegie(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2017
Guys I feel all ur pain...I have a great solution to solve that problem...my name is Curtis Ihegie i am about to launch my ride sharing app...basically my app is designed to help everyone who cannot afford regular taxi or online car service...my prices are low and the cool thing about it is that rider are in control of their finances...this is the breakdown u use my app for the first-time u get 0.13 off..which means that instead of using paying N1600 to the other guys u pay N1392...u save N208...u get 0.14 percent every weekend and the cool thing about it is that ...it's the same service others offer the same car....remember ride with class but payless..www.Omoziride.com and my email is Curtisihegie13@gmail.com.....the app will be fully running on June 1 2017....riders can also schedule a ride at our website and we also have a platform for kids...if u re a parent and u are always very busy....OMOZI can help you out..all u have to do is go to our website and fill out our OMOZI for kids and we will take care of the rest...It's time to be in charge guys..don't let others fools u...let's take back our rides...prices will be revealed when the website is done...feel free to email me...Curtisihegie13@gmail.com..thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mich2012: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
If you have done your test with Uber and you are an old (preferably) or new driver, kindly call me on 08182657375.

Central mainland and Island residents.

Rental or Percentage consideration

Serious drivers only
Thanks!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
haywhy80:
Has anyone gotten the bonus Uber promised for those who completed 15 trips last week?

Yes, it reflected today.
spokesboy:

You don't have to generalise and you don't have to comment if you're not interested. So, if some drivers do 4 trips in a day, how many trips do you do Please don't disrupt other people's advert - you can just read and pass.
drivers doing for trips a day is a function of their location and the time they are online. I know someone doing 50k a week rental, the driver meeting up doesn't have 2 heads, does he ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Miona: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hi,

Sure the day is going on well. In need of an experienced Uber driver with not less than 4.5 rating and good earning records for a 45k rental agreement. Car very fuel efficient and reliable.

Please, only serious business minded person is needed. Call 07053938791. Scammers and cheats keep off!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CNOROYALCLAN: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2017
I am still looking for a driver for my Uber ready vehicle. Send me a mail on pyramidmbs.logistics@gmail.com if you are available to start immediately.
CNOROYALCLAN:
I am also in need of a good and experienced Uber registered driver with a good track record of consistent high returns that stays around the Shomolu, Gbagada, Bariga, axis for a rental arrangement. Interested drivers should contact me on pyramidmbs.logistics@gmail.com.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eledalo: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
“I’m Bankrupt Because of You!” Uber CEO Travis Kalanick is caught on video arguing with driver Fawzi Kamel. About 3mins:50secs in the driver starts questioning Kalanick about falling fares, and the argument ensues.

https://uberafricaforum./2017/03/01/im-bankrupt-because-of-you-uber-ceo-argues-with-driver-about-lower-fares/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTEDYCkNqns
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by haywhy80: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
I wasn't paid despite completion of 15 trips.

rebella:

Yes, it reflected today. drivers doing for trips a day is a function of their location and the time they are online. I know someone doing 50k a week rental, the driver meeting up doesn't have 2 heads, does he ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2017
haywhy80:
I wasn't paid despite completion of 15 trips.

15 trips in one day and a 90 percent acceptance rate? if yes, take it up with uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Please anyone, i am about to book for screening test to continue my profile / registration. Does anyody know if i would pay for the screening and how much.? Thanks. Anyone please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nyphemmy01(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
mrsage:
Uber drivers and partners in d house!!

How has it been lately?

Is there a slight decline in earnings?

How about the ever increasing cost of repairs and maintenance?

What is d current situation?

Note: I'm still in business by the way but I want to seek your opinion

The market has no doubt been saturated..which in turn has affected earnings..but with hard hustle,one can still make btw #80-#120k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by soji1992: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
abeg n who get promo code of 5k and abv
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Professional installation of Google map based GPS tracker by our engineering team for ONLY #25,000. IN LAGOS ONLY

Contact us on 09053629992 for details or chat with our mechanics @ www.mymoto.com.ng ...

You will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle at any point in time from your phone.
Monitor users of your vehicle and their current location (drivers, spouse etc.).
STOP YOUR CAR FROM YOUR PHONE.

Call us today to schedule an installation: 09053629992.

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 6:29am On Mar 03, 2017
Lazyreporta:

uber has start to saturate the market
uber now takes car from 2000 now.it was in their mega matchmaking dey said it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2017
1daboi:
Is Camry 2006 model (big daddy) accepted by uber?

yes!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lazyreporta(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2017
legicash:

uber has start to saturate the market
uber now takes car from 2000 now.it was in their mega matchmaking dey said it

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
I needed to know something and i asked a question nobody answered.... Please answer this one: i have booked for the screening test next week in lagos, i like to know what to expect in the screening exercise.... Please o anyone. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Screening test is #1000 only, go with your drivers license and confirmation email. Good luck!
slamstanlee:
I needed to know something and i asked a question nobody answered.... Please answer this one: i have booked for the screening test next week in lagos, i like to know what to expect in the screening exercise.... Please o anyone. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
hustla:

What of that small corolla sport?
gbam

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mejai(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.