Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763805 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chccho(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
VickyHills:
Pls how did you get the Lasdri card?
Pls how much too?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
No, it can't. It must be 2006 or newer
Trippledots:

I HAVE A HONDA BABY BOY BLACK IN COLOUR, 02 MODEL. CAN IT BE USED?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
How much you spend on PMS in a week is dependent on the car and the driver. It can be as low as 18K and as high as 45K. Type of car will help narrow the range but still depends on the driver, how long he works and how well he drives.
butterbread:
Thank you so much

I'd also like to know approximately how much one can expect to spend on petrol in one week for initial working capital purposes.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
I think it's better to ask most questions here so we can all benefit from the experience of others. You can PM me if you cannot share here.
grandx88:
Hello @Tokyobulls; do you have an email or a phone number that I can connect you with. I'll need some help from you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
I'm available Sir
mrsage:

I also need it too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
I believe you meant brand new tyres. I do not buy brand new tyres for Uber. This is a const-sensitive business and you need to cross-check all your cost elements before spending money. I have a car that the new tyre is N35,000. That's N140,000 for four tyres and a less than careful driver can burn out these tyres in a short period. What I do is look for reliable grade tyres (usually betweek 9K and 12K each) and monitor the driver's speed and driving.
chekz169:
Pls who have an idea on how much i will get a brand tires
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:08am On Mar 21, 2017
chccho:

Pls how much too?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by opeolukoya: 12:20am On Mar 21, 2017
hello house been following this thread for a while @tokoyobulls how can i get your contact its urgent

i have a toyota corrola 2009 model less than 100k milage up for drive to own for serious drivers only
call or whatsapp 08091826299

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newness12: 6:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Please do weave Uber offices on the Mainland? I.e. Ikeja, Yaba, Surulere, etc

Kindly direct me here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newness12: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Please do we have Uber offices on the Mainland? I.e. Ikeja, Yaba, Surulere, etc

Kindly direct me here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bobebuka(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Hello, Uber collects 25% not 20, it is deducted on every single transaction, thus it has no time limit.
Drivers can be paid weekly or monthly, depending on the agreement between partner and driver. Drivers are usually paid between 15-25%, often-times based on performance
Uber does not fuel cars, maintain them, nor insure them. That is strictly up to the partner.

https://www.nairaland.com/3374339/thread-uber-partners-abuja
my name is Bob Ebuka and I just recently signed up as a driver,i am yet to get a partner and I am asking if there is a forum here where partners meet drivers.or is there any partner in Abuja on this forum who is looking for uber driver for their vehicles pls.?08032889945 that's my contact info and I will be attending all match making sessions this week until I find a partner.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by doingood: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Plz how long does it take Uber to release result for a test. My friend wrote d test yesterday by 2pm. It's 12:30pm 2day no email from uber yet. I tot it's b4 24 hrs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
chccho:

Pls how much too?
its 3k at Lastma office oshodi, be sure to leave home early, its a full day thing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by doingood: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Plz how long does it take Uber to release result for a test. My friend wrote d test yesterday by 2pm. It's 12:30pm 2day no email from uber yet. I tot it's b4 24 hrs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DoyenExchange: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
doingood:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by doingood: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
legicash:

I was able to login. But it's asking us to upload car plate no., drivers license and car inspection particular. The car is a 2006 car but what I saw on there site is from 2008. What if the person does not have a car yet. How would he fill those forms. Thank u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
doingood:

I was able to login. But it's asking us to upload car plate no., drivers license and car inspection particular. The car is a 2006 car but what I saw on there site is from 2008. What if the person does not have a car yet. How would he fill those forms. Thank u

i dont get....are you a driver or partner.
if you are a driver, you need to get paired to a partner.that when you will see your car details and stuffs

and if you a partner
go to their site, book an appointment for car inspection.thats where you will submit all car details..na here i rest my case...no be my papa get uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abbeyme: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2017
Dear all.

This is my first payment as a partner on the platform. I discovered that an amount of N10,000 was deducted and labeled as: 'Screening check fee - driver'. Who has an idea of what the fee is for? And who bears the cost in a rental agreement.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2017
legicash:

what wuld be of the one that doesn't pass, can he write the test again?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
I need a hardworking driver for a car I manage. Honda Civic 2008 model.

Driver will earn commission. Between 20-25%

Let's talk. 08024130609
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DoyenExchange: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DoyenExchange: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Please anyone, who provides the phone i am going to be using? My partner/ car owner or myself?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2017
slamstanlee:
Please anyone, who provides the phone i am going to be using? My partner/ car owner or myself?

Use your phone bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2017
slamstanlee:

If you have a good phone, use it. If not, your partner should get you one.

You can make an arrangement with him to get you a phone and you pay him in instalments. If he agrees, get a phone with 2gig RAM.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sanmisamuel: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2017
You can renew your papers online with[url] regexpress.com.ng[/url] and have your papers delivered to your door-step call 07031650038 for more details.

http://regexpress.com.ng renew your vehicle licence road worthiness and have it delivered within 24 hrs.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jmnsimone(f): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2017
Are you still into fleet management? I have a car I'd like to enroll but you didn't reply the mail I sent.
Thanks

TokyoBulls:
Do you own a 2008 (or newer) car in good working condition in Lagos or Abuja and are looking to earn up to N100,000 per week by putting your car on Uber platform? The same car that currently gulps your money and is easily taunted as a liability can become an asset. You can drive the car yourself, hire your own driver or use one of our hired well trained and professional drivers.

Are you a current driver with a valid driver’s license, Lagos State Driver’s Institute license, excellent customer service and a good knowledge of Lagos and/or Abuja? Are you currently employed but possess these qualities and want to earn more? You can earn up to N120,000 monthly by becoming one of our private Uber drivers. Great thing is you decide your working conditions.

Interested persons can send emails to UberLagosSpectre@gmail.com and UberLagosSpectre@yahoo.com. Kindly share broadly. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
good day partners...
i am a certified uber driver with rating 4.5...
i am looking for a partner with any good car with good fuel economy
i reside around ogba.
you can call me 08105832193
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Akamo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
@tokyobulls
Pls provide ur whatsapp contact. I need to make some enquiries before investing.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
JABB:
what wuld be of the one that doesn't pass, can he write the test again?

did you fail the test

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m), Doris4ever(m), lorhema(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.