Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4761907 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
JABB:
what wuld be of the one that doesn't pass, can he write the test again?

If you want to write again, it will cost you o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
JABB:
what wuld be of the one that doesn't pass, can he write the test again?

PM me and i will give u a hint on what to do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Cost fire!! It will not cost u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by haywhy80: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Please, let's talk. Email ayooluwa@damojsystems.com

cooldood:
Hello all,

I want to place 3 Toyota cars on uber.Who among the Partners here do you recommend I deal with that will be professional?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by haywhy80: 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Email ayooluwa@damojsystems.com

akokite:
I have a toyota corolla car that I want to use for uber.Please can someone give me the contacts of people that can manage it for me for an agreed fee.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2017
ood day partners...
i am a certified uber driver with rating 4.5...
i am looking for a partner with any good car with good fuel economy
i reside around ogba.
you can call me 08105832193
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Professional GPS tracker installation for cars by our Engineers.
REMOTELY DISABLE YOUR CAR ENGINE FROM YOUR PHONE (In the event of theft)
Monitor the location of your vehicle at any given time (on your phone or laptop)
Recover your car if stolen.
Monitor fellow users of your car (driver, wife/husband etc.) on their location.
Monitor your truck drivers and their real time location.
Much more...
ALREADY COMES WITH RELAY (FOR ENGINE DEMOBILIZE).

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Partners, drivers. Please let us ask questions here so we can all benefit. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hey guys whats your positioning strategy. Are there guys crywho do airport runs?
TokyoBulls:
Partners, drivers. Please let us ask questions here so we can all benefit. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fajgmail: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hi house.....am a qualify uber driver and am available for any partner who is ready for business, you can test me and see. here is my mail: fajemiroye20@gmail.com or better call 08092883016 Thanks serious partner pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fajgmail: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
haywhy80:
Email ayooluwa@damojsystems.com

I can do that for you, am business minded and also am a qualify uber driver can we be partner,let's talk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nyphemmy01(m): 10:01am On Mar 26, 2017
opeolukoya:
hello house been following this thread for a while @tokoyobulls how can i get your contact its urgent

i have a toyota corrola 2009 model less than 100k milage up for drive to own for serious drivers only
call or whatsapp 08091826299

I'm an uber driver available for immediate pairing..i have got good ratings,and experienced..i'm interested in the offer..please how do I reach you??...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Akamo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
gwng:
Professional GPS tracker installation for cars by our Engineers.
REMOTELY DISABLE YOUR CAR ENGINE FROM YOUR PHONE (In the event of theft)
Monitor the location of your vehicle at any given time (on your phone or laptop)
Recover your car if stolen.
Monitor fellow users of your car (driver, wife/husband etc.) on their location.
Monitor your truck drivers and their real time location.
Much more...
ALREADY COMES WITH RELAY (FOR ENGINE DEMOBILIZE).

Pls provide or whatsapp or email contact.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Akamo:

Pls provide or whatsapp or email contact.
Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by djaxz4sure(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Still in need of a driver that stays in Palm Grove/ onipanu axis. Preferred arrangement is percentage income sharing. Quote this message if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Profemmy001(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'm an Uber driver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fantastique4: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
I now have a partner,thanx all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yemzy26: 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
hello gurus
l have a mazda millenia 02 and my friend has nissan maxima 03..do we qualify to be partners on uber

secondly,can i register on uber as driver or partner with temporary drivers licence.newly issued.

thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Uber is 2005 and above. Check their website
yemzy26:
hello gurus
l have a mazda millenia 02 and my friend has nissan maxima 03..do we qualify to be partners on uber

secondly,can i register on uber as driver or partner with temporary drivers licence.newly issued.

thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DoyenExchange: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yemzy26: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2017
please house,i would like to ask that is there any other platform like uber that i can use a mazda millenia 02 and nissan maxima 03 for transport services.

anybody please,really ready to start
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eluquenson(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2017
yemzy26:
please house,i would like to ask that is there any other platform like uber that i can use a mazda millenia 02 and nissan maxima 03 for transport services.

anybody please,really ready to start
Visit Taxify at Lekki
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lazyreporta(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
I have a Neatly used Nissan sentra 2007 2.0 for sale.
Perfect for Uber..
I just baked the car 2 weeks ago.

Just buy and drive.
I am in Lagos...
This car was bought brand new 3years ago.
No record of accident and all particulars complete.

1.4m

Only serious buyer Pls...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
I have Toyota Corolla 2004 model, it just arrive Nigeria from America, Will Uber accept this type of car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am an experienced uber driver with good rating. I need a new partner with a car in good condition. I can be reach on 08030434610. Either call or whatsapp.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
fajgmail:
Hi house.....am a qualify uber driver and am available for any partner who is ready for business, you can test me and see. here is my mail: fajemiroye20@gmail.com or better call 08092883016 Thanks serious partner pls
Hello, I am just considering of leaving my current job to partner wit uber as a Driver but i am as well considering the fact dt I knows nothing about this business
. Can you pls put me through? What are advantages and disadvantages?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gudevening FAM,I am a new driver on the uber platform residing in Badore Ajah....my number is 08022967557.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2017
How does Uber ascertain you are driving with the car you registered with.

cant you register with 2006 camry and drive around with 2004. same body type.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2017
bigass:
How does Uber ascertain you are driving with the car you registered with.

cant you register with 2006 camry and drive around with 2004. same body type.

Your riders (passengers) will know because they don't have the same number plate and may not be the same colour. If they report, you can be arrested for fraud, impersonation or attempted kidnap.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2017
mabeni:
Hello, I am just considering of leaving my current job to partner wit uber as a Driver but i am as well considering the fact dt I knows nothing about this business
. Can you pls put me through? What are advantages and disadvantages?

I will advise you to have a rethink. Many people are selling their cars because they are not making what Uber told them and many drivers are left looking for cars to drive. If you go to Uber office everyday, you will see the number of drivers looking for a car to drive.

The only way I can tell you to go ahead is if you have your own car that you want to use.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Akamo(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2017
@tokyobull, I have a Peugeot307 2006 ready for uber, what will I receive per week if u manage the vehicle.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2017
I wanted to register a 2006 but they are only allowing 2008 and above
TokyoBulls chillex8

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.