Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763571 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017
eghuan1:

I will advise you to have a rethink. Many people are selling their cars because they are not making what Uber told them and many drivers are left looking for cars to drive. If you go to Uber office everyday, you will see the number of drivers looking for a car to drive.

The only way I can tell you to go ahead is if you have your own car that you want to use.
thanks very much bro. A word is enough for the wise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Do you need an Uber car manager.... We manage ur cars and pay you per week. 40k per week. We accept only Toyota cars. Call 07032886943.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
We manage cars. Only Toyota cars. Call 07032886943

haywhy80:
Please, let's talk. Email ayooluwa@damojsystems.com

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
bigass:
I wanted to register a 2006 but they are only allowing 2008 and above
TokyoBulls chillex8

Just book an appointment and visit uber office. They will activate your car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Call me on 07032886943. Select 2008 and continue
bigass:
I wanted to register a 2006 but they are only allowing 2008 and above
TokyoBulls chillex8
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
t
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
DO U NEED A MANAGER TO MANAGE UR CARS WITHOUT STORIES, CALL 07032886943. WE HAVE 8 CARS UNDER OUR CARE AND WE NEED JUST 2 MORE. WE TAKIA OF ALL MAINTENANCE AND REMIT EVER WEEK WITHOUT SILLY EXCUSES. NOTE . TOYOTA ONLY.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
During inspection what do they inspect. tyres engine or what?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
ITS OUR JOB 07032886943
cooldood:
Hello all,

I want to place 3 Toyota cars on uber.Who among the Partners here do you recommend I deal with that will be professional?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by opson2016(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
The requirements are quite high for both the drivers and the owners, but it worth it after all. You want a driver? Call 08117294173
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
princecemo:
ITS OUR JOB 07032886943
I'd get through to you tomorrow but lets communicate via email though.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
iweluprince@yahoo.com
cooldood:

I'd get through to you tomorrow but lets communicate via email though.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2017
What do they inspect in a car. My tyres expires this year. Do they inspect tyres?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by keneryhark(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2017
cooldood:
Hello all,

I want to place 3 Toyota cars on uber.Who among the Partners here do you recommend I deal with that will be professional?
. I am interested in this offer , you can reach me on 08059290962 for further discussion. thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by keneryhark(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2017
jpworld:
I have Toyota Corolla 2004 model, it just arrive Nigeria from America, Will Uber accept this type of car?
I am a driver on the platform in need of a vehicle to drive. can try to make uber accept. you can reach on this platform. thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flange: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2017
Good morning everyone.. Pls i want to know how i can report my driver to uber . So he can be deactivated
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
flange:
Good morning everyone.. Pls i want to know how i can report my driver to uber . So he can be deactivated

Why and what happened?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Uber cannot deactivate your driver and he doesn't need your consent to start with a new partner. But u can try sha. Go to their office. Driver wahala.
flange:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flange: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
darmilolah:

Why and what happened?

Hmm .. Okay i gave him my car with full tank and a phone as usual.. After a week i got alert of 5330 from uber .. I got angry and told him to return my keys so he begged for one more day to raise the funds and was able to raise 17k yesterday.
This is after an agreement of 37500 btw us . At this point i do not want to continue with him and i want to report him too to uber because this na fooling . The sad part is that, this man no b small boy o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iboboyswag(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
flange:

Hmm .. Okay i gave him my car with full tank and a phone as usual.. After a week i got alert of 5330 from uber .. I got angry and told him to return my keys so he begged for one more day to raise the funds and was able to raise 17k yesterday.
This is after an agreement of 37500 btw us . At this point i do not want to continue with him and i want to report him too to uber because this na fooling . The sad part is that, this man no b small boy o

I am almost laughing my eyes out here......Just take it easy, it's one of the hazards of the business. Take your keys from him and get another driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Samuelmiski(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
I am certified uber driver with a rating of 4.5 star, I need a partner to drive for. I reside in surulere my number is 08022743713, my email is djwinneon@yahoo.com.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
flange:

That's bad. In my own opinion, you don't need to report him. Just collect your car. BTW, I am looking for a new partner.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Lwkmd
flange:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lordsniel(m): 1:51am On Mar 31, 2017
Pls i wrote the Uber drivers test since on Monday 26 and have not seen my result,pls what am i to do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2017
flange:

Lool, change him. Its very difficult finding a good driver. My first driver worked only 2-3 hours a day, from 6pm to 8pm, half of the time he was cancelling trips. I made about 7k that week. I already had his replacement waiting, after seeing his pattern for 2 days. Just get a replacement, currently looking for another driver now, current driver is okay, but refuses to maintain the car as per servicing once monthly even though that was in his agreement.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2017
Its likely u didn't pass it, if u did, a congratulatory message will be sent to ur phone within 24hours
lordsniel:
Pls i wrote the Uber drivers test since on Monday 26 and have not seen my result,pls what am i to do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by despi64(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2017
princecemo:
ITS OUR JOB 07032886943

I strongly endorse Prince.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2017
I need to say this to Partner(s) that their driver is on rental, stop monitoring your driver. You will have high blood pressure. It only becomes a problem if he does not pay at the of the week or agreed time.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fajgmail: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
darmilolah:
I need to say this to Partner(s) that their driver is on rental, stop monitoring your driver. You will have high blood pressure. It only becomes a problem if he does not pay at the of the week or agreed time.
very right.... yours is for your money to complete.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Whatsapp me i got someone interested
despi64:
I'm in need of a driver for a bus to ply the Ikorodu/CMS route. The driver should be resident In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Ketu or Ojota. Interested persons should send me a pm. The pay is N3000 daily, to work 6 days a week, excluding Sundays

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.