Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773944 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
nitigriti:
So I met an Uber/Taxify driver in my estate today. I had just finished from Church, I was dressed down and going to a CyberCafe nearby; when this person beckoned on me from a 2000 Toyota Corolla. "Excuse me sir, please I'm going to Gowon Estate" ... "This is Gowon Estate", I replied. "Where exactly are you going to? What Road? What Close?" That was when he took up his phone and showed me the screen ... The Uber driver app was on, the pickup address was C Close, 31 Road.

"Oh, he is an Uber driver", I told myself. Suddenly, I felt ashamed on his behalf. He was looking nothing close to neat, he looked unkempt ... like he didn't sleep at home last night. The car was just there ... interior/exterior was just manageable. His windows were wound down, the AC was not running ... on a hot (102°F) Sunday afternoon. I told myself he doesn't even know how to use his Google maps ... I gave him directions to where he was going; and wished him luck. I couldn't even introduce myself as a fellow Uber/Taxify driver ... shame catch me ...

I know the feeling, I always give them 1 star grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akaynezi: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
akaynezi:
If you live in Surulere, Festac Town and its environ and you need a clean title tokunbo Toyota corolla 2004 for HP and you have an upfront deposit of 400k call 07088129372 for more details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
gwng:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation..

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
gwng:
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Pics:

1: General Pics
2: Android 7.1.1 App interface
3: Inbuilt WiFi to connect to WiFi Networks
4: Navigation app with Nigeria map

Cost: 95K.

Will fit Old Corolla, Camry, FJ Cruser, Hilux, Highlander with similar Stereo slot...

Exceptional Features: Inbuilt 4G LTE (stream live matches/events from your car), Full Android 7.1.1 (Playstore: download games and all needed apps from), Navigation with Nigeria Map, Two USB Slots, Acts a regular phone (make calls/receive calls), DVD Player...

Watch out for price, pics & video review!!!

WE ALSO SUPPLY ANDROID 7.1.1 WITH SAME FEATURES FOR ANY CAR!!! 09032614208.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
gwng:
More Pics:

5: 4G Sim Card Slot (no need for WiFi to Connect to Internet, showing 3G because of area)
6: Browse the Internet & even stream live matches with 4G Network
7: Make/Receive phone calls with Head Unit
8: Download ANY app from the Google Play Store

Other Features: Rear View Camera Interfacing, Two USB Slots for Flash Drives, OBD Diagnostic Scan of your car (will need Bluetooth Scanner)

We have this Android head Units FOR ALL VEHICLES. Contact us for details/quote: 09032614208/08060675824.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shams040(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Please can someone suggest the best rugged and decent car I can get to start ubar.

Also what the minimum mileage I shld consider?

And other info like fuel consumption etc. God bless u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
iyaegin:
Kia Cerato 2011 Nigerian used available for HP.Driver would preferably be staying around Ogudu Gbagada axis or around there on the mainland basically. Drop your number and the owner would contact you.

08057061762. both are on whatsapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BlvckSoul(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
iyaegin:
Kia Cerato 2011 Nigerian used available for HP.Driver would preferably be staying around Ogudu Gbagada axis or around there on the mainland basically. Drop your number and the owner would contact you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
kia cerato engine from 2008-2016 (1.6liter) is 600-630k. Ensure you get a car with a good engine.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
kia cerato engine from 2008-2016 (1.6liter) is 600-630k. Ensure you get a car with a good engine.

Wise words

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Humilem: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Romeo3:
What android version does it run? pls

@gwng Please respond to the above question.

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Honda city doing an average of 250-270km on every 5k fuel(full tank), good or bad? Wanna compare to yours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
bily:

Honda city doing an average of 250-270km on every 5k fuel(full tank), good or bad? Wanna compare to yours

350-450km on Sunday it's better cause there's no traffic, on week days not so good.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Humilem:

@gwng Please respond to the above question.

Thank you.

Romeo3:
seen. 7.1.1

Already answered by the person who asked... Its 7.1.1.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mex2bad: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

if you follow the right drain intervals there will be no sludge, sadly let's look at it this way.

Uber drivers do an average of 250kms a day.

Xhp should not be used for more than 3000km.

Will you service your car every 2weeks? wink

Oga Gazzuzz,

Let me start by hailing you for your solid work on this platform. On the average how often should we sevice our uber cars? Is monthly service too often?

Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
nitigriti:
So I met an Uber/Taxify driver in my estate today. I had just finished from Church, I was dressed down and going to a CyberCafe nearby; when this person beckoned on me from a 2000 Toyota Corolla. "Excuse me sir, please I'm going to Gowon Estate" ... "This is Gowon Estate", I replied. "Where exactly are you going to? What Road? What Close?" That was when he took up his phone and showed me the screen ... The Uber driver app was on, the pickup address was C Close, 31 Road.

"Oh, he is an Uber driver", I told myself. Suddenly, I felt ashamed on his behalf. He was looking nothing close to neat, he looked unkempt ... like he didn't sleep at home last night. The car was just there ... interior/exterior was just manageable. His windows were wound down, the AC was not running ... on a hot (102°F) Sunday afternoon. I told myself he doesn't even know how to use his Google maps ... I gave him directions to where he was going; and wished him luck. I couldn't even introduce myself as a fellow Uber/Taxify driver ... shame catch me ...
grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hi all, plz I need quick answer to this, my new 08 Corolla is consuming fuel and took to KY mechanic which he cleaned cabuerator and adjust the turtle but seems the consumption has reduced. I bought full tank of N6,800 and set my odo which it later read 392.2. How can I calculate to know the consumption. Thanks.

CC : @gazzuz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mex2bad: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Driver needed for rental N40k weekly for this toyota corolla, must be resident around Yaba, Akoka axis.

Must be experienced on the Uber platform (evidenced by your profile records)
You can reach me on 08189801134, calls only.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

350-450km on Sunday it's better cause there's no traffic, on week days not so good.

Mine is 1.5 engine size. Guess yours is lower
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Hi all, plz I need quick answer to this, my new 08 Corolla is consuming fuel and took to KY mechanic which he cleaned cabuerator and adjust the turtle but seems the consumption has reduced. I bought full tank of N6,800 and set my odo which it later read 392.2. How can I calculate to know the consumption. Thanks.

CC : @gazzuz
The turtle must be a stubborn one.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dominiok(f): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'm an experienced driver on both app and can deliver without stories. Live on the island precisely alpha beach road. 08165757212
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Hi all, plz I need quick answer to this, my new 08 Corolla is consuming fuel and took to KY mechanic which he cleaned cabuerator injector and adjust the turtle but seems the consumption has reduced. I bought full tank of N6,800 and set my odo which it later read 392.2. How can I calculate to know the consumption. Thanks.

CC : @gazuz

392.2miles or kilometers? Was your corolla bought brand new in Nigeria or toks.. If toks.. Was it from USA or Canada
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
bily:

Mine is 1.5 engine size. Guess yours is lower

both are 1.3liter engines.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 1:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Despite the flaws ranging from Police disturbances, mechanical issues, scarcity of requests data network difficulty,, a full day off, I was still able to make out something a bit reasonable

I close on this note

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 3:28am On Mar 19, 2018
BayoManuels01:
Despite the flaws ranging from Police disturbances, mechanical issues, scarcity of requests data network difficulty,, a full day off, I was still able to make out something a bit reasonable

I close on this note
grin grin grin grin would u share wit us on the issue of olice disturbances grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akaynezi: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2018
If you live in Surulere, Festac Town and its environ and you need a clean title tokunbo Toyota corolla 2004 for HP and you have an upfront deposit of 400k call 07088129372 for more details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingsley55(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2018
I'm an experienced driver and am now on Uber and taxify and can deliver without stories, conversant with Lagos roads. Live on the mainland precisely Ogba. I need a car for weekly rental, preferably auto transmission. I can deliver with no stories cos I am good at what I do when I set my heart to it.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2018
Android 6.0, 7 Inch Universal Single DIN, Full Touch Screen -WiFi,Playstore,NAV

Cost: 75K.

Features: detachable 7 inch Full touch Screen, Download apps from Playstore, Inbuilt WiFi for Internet, Mirror your Phone to Head Unit, Bluetooth 4.0, Steering Wheel Control interfacing, Support Reverse Camera (OPTIONAL, ATTRACTS ADDITIONAL COST), Navigation Software with Nigeria Map, Torque Pro for OBD Diagnostic Scanner, VERY BEAUTIFUL INTERFACE!!! (NO DVD PLAYER)

Will fit ANY CAR WITH SINGLE DIN SLOT!

WE ALSO SUPPLY ANDROID/WINDOWS HEAD UNIT FOR ANY CAR!!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adiyemama(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2018
A TWIN DUPLEX WITH 2BEDROOM BOYS QUARTER EACH AT OPEBI, IKEJA LAGOS STATE FOR SALE AT A VERY GOOD PRICE NO AGENT INVOLVEMENT CALL 08079876039 OR 07069586800
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2018
Please guys I'm thinking of joining the Uber family. What's the requirements. I will be driving my own car. Please I need a comprehensive explanation on how to go about it. Or if there is anyone I can WhatsApp to give me the info. Thanks. Expecting a feedback asap.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
How much for the engine sir?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by justintime250(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2018
Im an experienced driver.
Im on Uber and taxify and can deliver without any excuses.im very conversant with Lagos roads.live on the mainland.
I need a car for weekly rental, preferably auto transmission.I can deliver with no excuses of whatsoever.I am industrious and level headed.

Please contact me on 09080944376
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), donbrowser(m), Djdamian(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.