Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751126 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Stealth100:

Trouble maker grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dru23 na proper king of memes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello everyone,

Recently I have been getting this issue : GPS signal lost. Sometimes I have to wait during trip to get back the GPS signal because I rely on Google Maps for directions . And I just started using smile modem(Wifi ). The issue happens on both smile network and 9 mobile network I use .

Is it still calculating the fare when it loses GPS signal? What do I do to keep this GPS signal? Thanks.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 1:22am On Mar 20, 2018
paroh137:
Dru23 na proper king of memes.
This guy they sidon internet dey find picture wey Match him words as in wetin him type.Him get time o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 2:32am On Mar 20, 2018
SpeedGod:
Hello everyone,

Recently I have been getting this issue : GPS signal lost. Sometimes I have to wait during trip to get back the GPS signal because I rely on Google Maps for directions . And I just started using smile modem(Wifi ). The issue happens on both smile network and 9 mobile network I use .

Is it still calculating the fare when it loses GPS signal? What do I do to keep this GPS signal? Thanks.

Thanks.

What phone are you using?

Try to go to location settings and see if you can set the GPS to high accuracy

Also try to set it to use both network and GPS for location. Maybe yours had been set to network only. So if you have connection issues with your network, your location will disconnect
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:24am On Mar 20, 2018
JABB:
This guy they sidon internet dey find picture wey Match him words as in wetin him type.Him get time o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:36am On Mar 20, 2018
JABB:

Hmmmm.....finally some uber entertainment for the thread..the forum is about to be lit... *rubbing my hands in excitement *

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SGR1: 4:24am On Mar 20, 2018
Good day nairalanders, kindly help me out here I reside in Lagos and been thinking of an extra means of income hence the thought of Uber came into my mind....
How much can one make on Uber driving his own car?
* Pls does Uber acept Toyota corolla of say 2003?
*Can any car colour fly on Uber or are there specific car colours required?
Am particular about the average profit one can make driving Uber in Lagos .
Pls kindly reply as information will help me in proper decision making.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2018
bily:

What phone are you using?

Try to go to location settings and see if you can set the GPS to high accuracy

Also try to set it to use both network and GPS for location. Maybe yours had been set to network only. So if you have connection issues with your network, your location will disconnect

The phone am using is Infinix hot 4 pro. The location settings is on high accuracy (GPS, Wi-Fi, cellular network etc) already. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Emekayoung:

But I wonder how these guys sleep with all their iniquities and the atrocities they have committed...
Some ppl no get conscience at all and don’t have d fear of God. Somebody sweat money, they refuse to pay him after service rendered. If bad things start happening to them now. They think is their village ppl. This kind of ppl I don’t bother calling them to send d money instead I allow KARMA to take it place.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2018
MissKerebete:
Some ppl no get conscience at all and don’t have d fear of God. Somebody sweat money, they refuse to pay him after service rendered. If bad things start happening to them now. They think is their village ppl. This kind of ppl I don’t bother calling them to send d money instead I allow KARMA to take it place.
most of them are yahoo Boyz.. I had to leave my 3k with them after 3 weeks constantly calling them.. Always waiting for alert.. Person wey get mind to scam white man millions, how e go ever think of karma..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Grupo(m): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2018
MissKerebete:
Oga, find a way to be collecting your money o. Which kind thing be say you dey wait for karma?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2018
Your 2003 corolla is accepted in any colour, as for earnings, you'll have to start and see for yourself. since it's an extra means of income, take it as a hobby and see what you make after 1 week

SGR1:
Good day nairalanders, kindly help me out here I reside in Lagos and been thinking of an extra means of income hence the thought of Uber came into my mind....
How much can one make on Uber driving his own car?
* Pls does Uber acept Toyota corolla of say 2003?
*Can any car colour fly on Uber or are there specific car colours required?
Am particular about the average profit one can make driving Uber in Lagos .
Pls kindly reply as information will help me in proper decision making.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=Stealth100 post=65921509]

[/quote

Gazzuz what do u think

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2018
omonla10:
most of them are yahoo Boyz.. I had to leave my 3k with them after 3 weeks constantly calling them.. Always waiting for alert.. Person wey get mind to scam white man millions, how e go ever think of karma..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=dapotemi post=65990362][/quote]

Stealth and gazzuz pls wat do u tink abt that oil cap

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2018
Grupo:

Oga, find a way to be collecting your money o. Which kind thing be say you dey wait for karma?
grin Uber and Taxify talk say if rider no gree pay u ur money, report them. Don’t fight them and don’t insult them. Bro nah d thing wey I Dey do. I don’t want social media and ppl to start hearing d story dat touch like Dorcas Fapson. These riders can falsely accuse someone of what u didn’t do.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by domexydomen1: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2018
Guys, please am an Uber certified driver... I need a partner/car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2018
omonla10:
Offline trip of 50k, collected 20k Cash now 30k still Dey hanging since last week Monday, the guys done post me tire, everytime I call I get response like don’t worry you will receive alert soon. I done comot mind sha.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2018
Hello team, does Taxify accept third party insurance just like Uber does? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2018
Yes.
ojbanja:
Hello team, does Taxify accept third party insurance just like Uber does? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=dapotemi post=65990362][/quote]
Photography is really notyour calling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2018
chinchunchu:
It might be available till Jesus come sir...2004 Camry, 3.2m on HP is on the high side....

So how much should he value tokunbo 2004 camry?

The reason it might be available, is the 250k upfront payment. Most drivers don't have money.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Have anyone receive this message from uber and also i have a newly registered company name that is registered solely for my transaction with uber , is it possible to change my bank information without it affecting my payment. Pls enlighten me on this .

"Uber: Congratulations on being an Uber Partner Driver! Complying with your tax obligations is a legal requirement and also helps the State to improve the lives of you and other Lagosians. Please read this partner tax briefing note and visit http://www.lirs.gov.ng/ for more information! "
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jejebjay(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Clean 2012 rio (Automatic) Available on Rental
Returns; NGN40,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)2 Guarantors working in a reputable company
2)Driver should live in ojota, ketu or ogudu
3)Experienced in e- taxi with evidence of previous work done on either Uber or Taxify.

Interested guys should call 08118617600

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SGR1: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
alstarmayo:
Your 2003 corolla is accepted in any colour, as for earnings, you'll have to start and see for yourself. since it's an extra means of income, take it as a hobby and see what you make after 1 week

Thanks for the reply but atleast I did like it if you give me info on the average earnings per month ... Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
gwng:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation..

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
ifyeez:
Offline trip of 50k, collected 20k Cash now 30k still Dey hanging since last week Monday, the guys done post me tire, everytime I call I get response like don’t worry you will receive alert soon. I done comot mind sha.
chai.... I have been lucky.. So far
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
ifyeez:

When it comes to offline trips above 10k, its pay before service.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
dapotemi:

Stealth and gazzuz pls wat do u tink abt that oil cap

Impressive!! I don't really know much about sludge but this is like the opposite of I posted from one of my cars.
Please how long have you had the car and how often do you change the oil and what oil do you use?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
entparrot:

So how much should he value tokunbo 2004 camry?

The reason it might be available, is the 250k upfront payment. Most drivers don't have money.

I wouldn't take that car for more than 2.6m on HP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: orpeeh and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.