Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749568 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Please what's taxify current fare rates
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2018
mistadayo:
Please guys I'm thinking of joining the Uber family. What's the requirements. I will be driving my own car. Please I need a comprehensive explanation on how to go about it. Or if there is anyone I can WhatsApp to give me the info. Thanks. Expecting a feedback asap.

Documents required are

Driving license
Road worthiness
Insurance (could be third party or comprehensive)

You would need to complete a simple online test and a training.

All the above steps can be done know online without visiting their office. Which includes creating your profile, uploading your documents, and having the test and training.

But a lot of people prefer to visit their office which is at Maryland mall
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2018
Hi ,Are you a lady as I can see from ur moniker ,ur gender sign as female. Kindly clarify so u wont be confusing potential partner on this forum ..

I'm an experienced driver on both app and can deliver without stories. Live on the island precisely alpha beach road. 08165757212[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2018
Avoid Abraham Adesanya for now. Heavy congestion caused by fallen trailer.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Enyinne post=65965149]
Hi ,Are you a lady as I can see from ur moniker ,ur gender sign as female. Kindly clarify so u wont be confusing potential partner on this forum ..

I'm an experienced driver on both app and can deliver without stories. Live on the island precisely alpha beach road. 08165757212
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2018
Is toks from canada, 392.2 kilometers.

thebigkendo:

392.2miles or kilometers? Was your corolla bought brand new in Nigeria or toks.. If toks.. Was it from USA or Canada
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funshy75(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello all, please am in need of a good car to drive as i am UBER/TAXIFY cerified. i would appreciate if anybody has a good car available either on H/P or rental..i would really appreciate it as am in dire need of one.i can meet up weekly delivery of 35k without any stories if given the opportunity,i stay on the mainland. Thanks and God bless as i await a favourable response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funshy75(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
my contacts are 08035279695,08081547497 both on whasapp or preferable pls drop ur contact so i can reach you...thx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
ifyeez:
I have pleaded for them to stop so we can discuss something more important. like yesterday, a rider promised to do a transfer after trip, till now he hasn’t made any, I have been calling him, he picks and says his on it. . 2k ride and this guy stays in a mansion in Lekki, his number 08131000007
But I wonder how these guys sleep with all their iniquities and the atrocities they have committed...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akaynezi: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
If you live in Surulere, Festac Town and its environ and you need a clean title tokunbo Toyota corolla 2004 for HP and you have an upfront deposit of 500k call 07088129372 for more details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
kia cerato engine from 2008-2016 (1.6liter) is 600-630k. Ensure you get a car with a good engine.
please sir how much does the engine of cost average?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bis4all(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Clean Toyota Yaris 2008 available for HP on moderate rental, call 08034634963 or
08066774075 if serious
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eedris03(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
To whom it may concern, please kindly be careful at airport axis as no waiting,no stopping, no packing is everywhere there without a sign post. if you even wait to check or pick a call in your car..your car will be toll and if you beg from 7am till 10pm you will still pay N5,500 if they drive it to their office and if they toll it you pay N10,500. they are demon and we guys should avoid there or just pay and enter their car park max N500

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
So today I met d man himself @romeo3 ... great guy . . I learnt a lot from him..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
BlvckSoul:

dru23@hotmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
eedris03:
To whom it may concern, please kindly be careful at airport axis as no waiting,no stopping, no packing is everywhere there without a sign post. if you even wait to check or pick a call in your car..your car will be toll and if you beg from 7am till 10pm you will still pay N5,500 if they drive it to their office and if they toll it you pay N10,500. they are demon and we guys should avoid there or just pay and enter their car park max N500

This Rule has always been in place since time memorial nothing new.and now that they know Uber drivers are stalking the airport the more reason they would want to catch You.so either drive along or park in the right place.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daguru(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Still available.

daguru:
Dear All,

Just arrived is our newest addition, a 2004 Tokunbo Toyota Camry Big Daddy with approximately 140k miles on it. Its clean and sound through and through. We are offering for Hire Purchase based on the following terms

Total HP Sum = N3.2m
Upfront Deposit = N250k
Weekly Payment = N35k
Only 1 excuse / default permitted every 3 months.
2 Credible Guarantors.

Interested drivers should whatsapp me on 08037542184.

Cheers

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
eedris03:
To whom it may concern, please kindly be careful at airport axis as no waiting,no stopping, no packing is everywhere there without a sign post. if you even wait to check or pick a call in your car..your car will be toll and if you beg from 7am till 10pm you will still pay[b] N5,500 if they drive it to their office [/b]and if they toll it you pay N10,500. they are demon and we guys should avoid there or just pay and enter their car park max N500
Driven or Tolled is 10k I have paid my dew there, I stopped beside airport primary sch and I was blocked immediately I stopped, haven’t even left my car self
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Have anyone here heard about NUPEDP.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thanks please what's the website to register
bily:

Documents required are

Driving license
Road worthiness
Insurance (could be third party or comprehensive)

You would need to complete a simple online test and a training.

All the above steps can be done know online without visiting their office. Which includes creating your profile, uploading your documents, and having the test and training.

But a lot of people prefer to visit their office which is at Maryland mall
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Please is it a good idea to get a Toyota Prius for Uber/Taxify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bodeman5: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
funshy75:
Hello all, please am in need of a good car to drive as i am UBER/TAXIFY cerified. i would appreciate if anybody has a good car available either on H/P or rental..i would really appreciate it as am in dire need of one.i can meet up weekly delivery of 35k without any stories if given the opportunity,i stay on the mainland. Thanks and God bless as i await a favourable response.

Chat me up let's talk or call me: 09071070351
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
ifyeez:
Driven or Tolled is 10k I have paid my dew there, I stopped beside airport primary sch and I was blocked immediately I stopped, haven’t even left my car self
I suffered that too. My early days on uber... Dropped a rider and was checking the network strength. A guy just opened the door, sat in front and asked if i work with aero, for me parking around their gate. I was trying to say something.... He immediately pulled out my keys from the ignition.... That day wasn't funny. My partner paid the 10k and told me not to bother paying back....
Now i don't even wait a second after drop off. I rather drive around if i get a request till the rider is ready and out. Shine your eyes guys
(The kind of mind i have now ehn.... If it happened today, i will drive the guy out of the airport... I know where to drive him to. That's if he didn't beg to come down half way)

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
slamstanlee:
I suffered that too. My early days on uber... Dropped a rider and was checking the network strength. A guy just opened the door, sat in front and asked if i work with aero, for me parking around their gate. I was trying to say something.... He immediately pulled out my keys from the ignition.... That day wasn't funny. My partner paid the 10k and told me not to bother paying back....
Now i don't even wait a second after drop off. I rather drive around if i get a request till the rider is ready and out. Shine your eyes guys
(The kind of mind i have now ehn.... If it happened today, i will drive the guy out of the airport... I know where to drive him to. That's if he didn't beg to come down half way)

What is going on lately.. The uber thread has been boring lately and am very bored.. My guess is that drivers are making money and no time to fight on the thread... abi make we lit up the thread for good old time sake ..

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
lilkech:
Please is it a good idea to get a Toyota Prius for Uber/Taxify?

I use a Toyota Prius and it is the best. Have you bought one or looking to buy? You can contact me on 070 309 24817 for more info.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Funny day. Picked a rider from unilag area and she asked if we could do a round trip. I said fine, if your stops don't exceed 5mins. Akoka to surulere, then gbagada, then Akoka. No boost, no surge. Hot afternoon. At the end, as we approached Akoka through bariga market,she wanted at least 5 more stops within that axis. Wtf! She got 3 and the last 2 she didn't get must have spoiled the day. Stopped to buy potatoes, stopped to use the atm, stopped at chicken republic... Then i told her uber will end the trip in a few minutes lol. I ended the trip before she got out. Cos she would stop to buy oat and then stop to buy beans. This time around she had too many things she couldn't carry alone. I got tired of her fine face and nice stories. Discharged her and left.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
slamstanlee:
Funny day. Picked a rider from unilag area and she asked if we could do a round trip. I said fine, if your stops don't exceed 5mins. Akoka to surulere, then gbagada, then Akoka. No boost, no surge. Hot afternoon. At the end, as we approached Akoka through bariga market,she wanted at least 5 more stops within that axis. Wtf! She got 3 and the last 2 she didn't get must have spoiled the day. Stopped to buy potatoes, stopped to use the atm, stopped at chicken republic... Then i told her uber will end the trip in a few minutes lol. I ended the trip before she got out. Cos she would stop to buy oat and then stop to buy beans. This time around she had too many things she couldn't carry alone. I got tired of her fine face and nice stories. Discharged her and left.
I love this kinda trip.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
slamstanlee:

i once had a similar trip like this two weeks ago in phase 1. picked the rider from hubmart and she was going to ebeano someone she entered the one at Ajah na so i don enter express she shout where are we going told her ebeano ajah based on the map she daid na my app change am to ajah that she chose ebeano lekki eventually turned round to go to ebeano then after like 40 mins she came back to say she still had one item missing that we should go to shoprite by now i don dey vex went to sgoprite another like 20mins anyway by the time i dropped her back in phase 1 i was suprised to see 2.4k on 1.2 surge sha cos i was expecting much less..that sha redeemed my smile..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Download "Fuelio" from Google Play Store. Record every fuel purchase and your odometer at every fill-up or fuel purchase.
The app will automatically calculate your average fuel consumption from the second fill-up.
You can as well enter other expenses like car wash, maintenance, servicing e.t.c

Haderbayor123:
Hi all, plz I need quick answer to this, my new 08 Corolla is consuming fuel and took to KY mechanic which he cleaned cabuerator and adjust the turtle but seems the consumption has reduced. I bought full tank of N6,800 and set my odo which it later read 392.2. How can I calculate to know the consumption. Thanks.

CC : @gazzuz

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
It might be available till Jesus come sir...2004 Camry, 3.2m on HP is on the high side....
daguru:
Still available.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
dru23:

What is going on lately.. The uber thread has been boring lately and am very bored.. My guess is that drivers are making money and no time to fight on the thread... abi make we lit up the thread for good old time sake ..

Trouble maker grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
chinchunchu:
It might be available till Jesus come sir...2004 Camry, 3.2m on HP is on the high side....

True talk....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.