Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727924 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skelemba: 6:15pm On May 25, 2017
I am interested in your hire puchase and can drop 200k initial deposit and then negotiate the subsequent payments but all payments would be made within a year and a half this depends on the total cost of the hire purchase, it could be earlier. my name is Matthew 08036799705.please lets talk.
fisher101:

I'm interested in your hire pruchase offer if still available. I can conveniently drop 10 to 15% upfront. My name is Toye. 07052037898. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skelemba: 6:43pm On May 25, 2017
I am interested in your hire puchase and can drop 200k initial deposit and then negotiate the subsequent payments but all payments would be made within a year and a half this depends on the total cost of the hire purchase, it could be earlier. my name is Matthew 08036799705.please lets talk.
Matoni:
Partnership terms are open for negotiation but i'm considering any of these:

Rent to own; you will need to pay a percentage of the car value in advance. (let me know what you can drop)

Percentage, we split profit 50-50, or 75-25 or 60-40 or whatever you suggest that can work for both of us.

drop your offer below and i'll contact you if it pays me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonety2k(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2017
I have 2005/06 Toyota Camry For Sale ,

Price 1.8m

Green Color

Silver Color

Check the link Below

https://www.nairaland.com/3590945/lagos-cleared-tokubo-2005-toyota

Call - Kelley 08033777903

Call / Whatapp - +819017259102

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newness12: 10:11pm On May 25, 2017
Kelly,

Do you have Corolla 2006/7 model for sale?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2017
newness12:
Kelly,

i have 2007 corolla for sale toks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newness12: 11:27pm On May 25, 2017
Romeo3:
i reply all mails sent to me. not all get delivered to the recipient.

mail directly here. romeonl@yahoo.com

Romeo3,

This email was returned but Gmail delivered.
Please check & reply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Koval12(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2017
I need an urgent help. I need Toyota Corolla 2010 model for Uber and I also need an Uber Driver. Someone should kindly put me through on how lucrative the Uber business is and my expected weekly/monthly income. If you can help out in any way, kindly send a mail callmeralphy21@gmail.com.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2017
Koval12:
I need an urgent help. I need Toyota Corolla 2010 model for Uber and I also need an Uber Driver. Someone should kindly put me through on how lucrative the Uber business is and my expected weekly/monthly income. If you can help out in any way, kindly send a mail callmeralphy21@gmail.com.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:00am On May 26, 2017
So I picked up a lady yesterday from Ikeja. We passed through yaba and this girl said she wants to buy things from the market I refused telling her she didn't tell me before we left. Anyway i agreed so I parked at the market o waiting for her. Then the area boys came saying parking is 300. I said gwen. After about 15 mins the girl came back and I told her to pay the 300 this girl refused ooo saying she cant pay at all that I should run them over. She started cursing me oo that I am fool this and that. I just smiled I told her I cant run them over. She said I was too lenient that other cab drivers will no listen to them but just run over.

Anyway she paid them 200 cursing and abusing me.

The cheap girl put his leg ontop of my dashboard
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonety2k(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2017
newness12:
Kelly,

Thanks , Presently we don't have on ground , But if you Prefer Pre- Order we could get one from USA Directly for you.

We Only have 2005/06 Toyota Camry Presently on ground.

Thanks

Sola -
Sonet Auto
Whatapp +819017259102

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2017
OlugbengaE:
So I picked up a lady yesterday from Ikeja. We passed through yaba and this girl said she wants to buy things from the market I refused telling her she didn't tell me before we left. Anyway i agreed so I parked at the market o waiting for her. Then the area boys came saying parking is 300. I said gwen. After about 15 mins the girl came back and I told her to pay the 300 this girl refused ooo saying she cant pay at all that I should run them over. She started cursing me oo that I am fool this and that. I just smiled I told her I cant run them over. She said I was too lenient that other cab drivers will no listen to them but just run over.

This rich man that has fleet of cars in Uber, I thought you said you will never go online in Uber, even Uber caledl from South Africa to persuade you to go back to Uber, and you swear you will never go online, unless the price is reverse?

Pls explain to me what happen?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by walexsho(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Life is a teacher the more we live, the more we learn. You should know before that whenever you park in Lagos even infront of your gate, Area boyz or Lastma will show up.
Next time, give the rider terms and condition if he/she need a stop during any ride.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:32am On May 26, 2017
OlugbengaE:

But oga you sef no try. Why will you accept to pay more than 200 or 100 to area boys for a quick park? You should be shrewd when dealing with those outlaws
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2017
I have 2008 Toyota camry sport, pls how can I register it on Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 11:23am On May 26, 2017
jpworld:

This rich man that has fleet of cars in Uber, I thought you said you will never go online in Uber, even Uber caledl from South Africa to persuade you to go back to Uber, and you swear you will never go online, unless the price is reverse?

Pls explain to me what happen?

Well it's taxify

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by naijacutee(f): 2:21pm On May 26, 2017
blackylola:
I have 2008 Toyota camry sport, pls how can I register it on Uber?

Step by step registration procedure: http://www.mrpepe.com/startups/how-to-make-%E2%82%A6250000-a-month-driving-uber-taxis/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by smartideas170: 2:35pm On May 26, 2017
Get FUND for worthy purpose without collateral and interest FREEEEEEEEEEE

Yes,you are invited to attend a one day awareness seminar to enable you access FUND for worthy purpose, for business, personal needs etc
Date Saturday 3rd of June 2017
Time 1st session 11am-1pm
2nd session 2pm-4pm
Venue Suite A7,God is Able Plaza, 24 Road Festac Town, Lagos
Seminar fees : #2000 only

For enquires call 09065352277,08170862105
Hurry now, limited seats avaialble