Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744123 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2017
lol. my dashboard is full of complains. it is only once they havent refunded me so far.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2017
Pesin with short fuse no fit do this uber o! shocked

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 11:22am On May 22, 2017
Romeo3:
lol. my dashboard is full of complains. it is only once they havent refunded me so far.

If i were a driver, this can not happen with me Never!!!! I will collect my money full
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2017
bigass:

If i were a driver, this can not happen with me Never!!!! I will collect my money full

Be ready for some hot punches also
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 11:39am On May 22, 2017
chillex8:

Be ready for some hot punches also

seems this thing is very common
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2017
bigass:

lol. when uber has given riders power to rate you.

how many you wan fight. if they all rate you low you are in risk of being deactivated. so smile and leave and fight dirty to uber... na dem cause am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Pesin with short fuse no fit do this uber o! shocked
you think i blame the taxify driver that slapped that woman the other day? there are some really uncultured girls that enter your car.

the demographics is this:

island boys in your uber = mostly nice

island girls in your uber = mostly rude... there are set of girls you will pick up with a rolls royce, wipe their feet, wipe their ass, and they will still rate you 1 star.

mainland boys = mostly rude

mainland girls = mostly nice

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2017
Does one really need tracker's permit? I mean after installing tracker in the car.? My previous car had it that's why i am asking
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2017
Romeo3:
you think i blame the taxify driver that slapped that woman the other day? there are some really uncultured girls that enter your car.

island girls in your uber = mostly rude... there are set of girls you will pick up with a rills royce, wipe their feet, wipe their ass, and theybwill still rate you 1 star.

On point, you gerrit!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by needhelp2: 12:43pm On May 22, 2017
I am an uber certified driver looking for a partner with an uber ready car to pair with.. any available partner that wants to be of help to me can reach me @ 08091959857..email hisamazingrace2@gmail.com.so we can discuss terms, conditions and agreement. Thanks and God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bellao223: 1:03pm On May 22, 2017
good day everyone..
i am an uber certified driver looking for a partner asap..
pls the car should be uber ready
call 08072870897 so we can discuss terms and conditions....peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 1:48pm On May 22, 2017
gwng:

To prevent or tackle something like this, LET US HELP YOU INSTALL a security GPS tracker (without your drivers knowledge) for ONLY #27,000. IN LAGOS ONLY

Contact us on 09053629992 for details or chat with our mechanics @ www.mymoto.com.ng ...

You will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle at any point in time from your phone.
Monitor users of your vehicle and their current location (drivers, spouse etc.).
STOP YOUR CAR FROM YOUR PHONE.

Call us today to schedule an installation: 09053629992

A driver identified as George Olorunmaiye has allegedly ran away with his employer's car in Abuja. A report also revealed that the said man is a Uber driver working in the FCT...Any information about his whereabouts should be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/uber-driver-flees-with-his-employers.html
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 1:56pm On May 22, 2017
Romeo3:
the good thing is that uber refunds 3 of such complains within 15 days. so most times i get my money back.

the one of last night she didnt pay since last week monday. so i reported it all the same because i dont expect uber to do anything about it since it is over 3 days it happened.

Do you mind if I post this story on instablog on IG. It will help counter the increasing public perception that Uber/Taxify drivers fight their riders for no reason and to also show there are many cultured people left in the business.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 2:10pm On May 22, 2017
Stealth100:

Do you mind if I post this story on instablog on IG. It will help counter the increasing public perception that Uber/Taxify drivers fight their riders for no reason and to also show there are many cultured people left in the business.

No dont. it will increase the number of people running away from paying fares cc Romeo3

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2017
Uber has refunded me the exact amount. with sorry.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2017
and this is the payment reflection. ... it reflected as a promotion. so that chairman that asked that question this morning can see another example.

1152. the exact fare

have only done an early morning trip today. i dey rest. that explains the 4k

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2017
Stealth100:

if you desire.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2017
bigass:

No dont. it will increase the number of people running away from paying fares cc Romeo3
it wont. the general public already thinks that they pay 40% less so it is absurd that there will still be people who dont want to pay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 3:53pm On May 22, 2017
Romeo3:
and this is the payment reflection. ... it reflected as a promotion. so that chairman that asked that question this morning can see another example.

1152. the exact fare

have only done an early morning trip today. i dey rest. that explains the 4k

Seen it, gorrit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2017
official earnings are out....

where are my taxify crew? which of you made this amount this week?

una eye go dey clear small small.... grin

Not bad! I do admire your strategic acumen. I think a lot of people are missing/overlooking the promotion loophole in place.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pyroclast(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2017
Romeo3:

island girls in your uber = mostly rude... there are set of girls you will pick up with a rolls royce, wipe their feet, wipe their ass, and they will still rate you 1 star.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2017
naijacutee. your comment is inside my comment but yes. they fail to see and i have been trying to explain but i get called all kinds of names.... oh well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2017
and before someone will come and scream long hours, i only did 88hrs last week and 86 trips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 7:02pm On May 22, 2017
How much fuel did you buy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 7:08pm On May 22, 2017
Romeo3:
and before someone will come and scream long hours, i only did 88hrs last week and 86 trips

88hrs is not only. That's more than 12hrs per day. Seriously try and walk around in between to prevent blood clots from long sittings
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2017
bigass:

88hrs is not only. That's more than 12hrs per day. Seriously try and walk around in between to prevent blood clots from long sittings
you really believe the 12 hrs are at a stretch?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2017
bigass:
How much fuel did you buy
7k daily on average
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2017
How many hours Do bank tellers sit? wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 7:44pm On May 22, 2017
Romeo3:
you really believe the 12 hrs are at a stretch?

Na you sabi I don advise you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

is it only those ones?

how about those that live on the mainland that work on the island. that wake up by 4 am and get home by 11 pm.

how many hrs be that?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 7:47pm On May 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Google thromboembolism

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m), Cineinfo(m), Smfa123 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.