Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Do You Fall In Love Easily..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Fall In Love Easily..? (798 Views)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Who Falls In Love Easily? A Boy Or A Girl? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Personally, I don't! But some peeps out there really do.. I'd like to know your view as regards this..
Re: Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by donTbone(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
to some extent... only with my requirements, YES!
Re: Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
I dont... But I trust easily.
Re: Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by dharay99: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
not so easily,
Re: Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
i dont fall in love..I love and it is a conscious choice for me as I am commitment phobic..for me, I guess falling in love is just being attune with the lovable part of the person without the warts..so I just love..in that case, not so easy at falling in love
Re: Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by SenhorSean(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
its nt very easy for me to fall in love...
Re: Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
.,No ! Only if d toto dey worry me;INFACTUATION Tho"
Re: Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by chomytex(f): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
No,i dnt...anyways neva say neva.
Re: Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by gab264(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Personally, I don't! But some peeps out there really do.. I'd like to know your view as regards this..
Some k*nd$ of me are like DAT.
Too emotional,) fall inlove easily, but we barely show it off (ex*mlple me kindsgrin)
Because the Nigerians y**nks don't appreciate guys like us.Which can at last leave us in deversataing state of mind (brokeheart).
gringringrin
Re: Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
I crush a lot lol. But to truly fall, not that easy.
Re: Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don't and will not.
Re: Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fall in luv easily?...Nahh..don't even crush on ppl easily. Fallen in love just once in my entire life..and trust me,I've been existing on planet earth 4 eons...lol...#still in love#

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by alhaji04: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2015
MemphisDepay:
yes! I fall easily, especially when i like the girl and we both are friends. I also possess the power to control/kill the feelings cool
Re: Do You Fall In Love Easily..? by popweezy(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2015
No! I STAND FIRMLY IN LOVE

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? / Do You Want Powerful Attract Women Easily / Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.