Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

spares in relationships, to be or not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / spares in relationships, to be or not? (473 Views)

Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single / 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed / 6 Types Of Relationships To Have Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

spares in relationships, to be or not? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
I hear guys have fun talking about conquering new territories,lyk the number of skirts they've been able to knockoff,in most cases these guys have a pretty and loving lady who they see as number one,but they just feel they have to keep number one on her toes, so the need for number 2, 3 and 4.

This brings to mind the concept of divided attention,just imagine all these attention put together and invested on just a girl,i'm very sure such a relationship will be outta this world. But no,such things rarely happen in our world, reason being the fear of getting hurt,so people always want a spare tyre.

This post is made for All faithful guys out there, how has the journey being like,have you ever had any reason to have a spare,are you content with her ?
Re: spares in relationships, to be or not? by Kingsasian(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Content with one ke.....make she disfigure your heart, abi? Its necessary to have spares just in case.
Re: spares in relationships, to be or not? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kingsasian:
Content with one ke.....make she disfigure your heart, abi? Its necessary to have spares just in case.
so u have spares?
Re: spares in relationships, to be or not? by donTbone(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin
Na so dem turn relationship to motor parts!
Re: spares in relationships, to be or not? by Kingsasian(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
chigo93:
so u have spares?
probably.
Re: spares in relationships, to be or not? by ronald4lif(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sorry but there are just too many exquisite ladies in this world to be confined to one. I can if only the opportunity to catnap another hasn't surfaced.
Re: spares in relationships, to be or not? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Sorry but there are just too many exquisite ladies in this world to be confined to one. I can if only the opportunity to catnap another hasn't surfaced.
I assume u've got spares lipsrsealed
Re: spares in relationships, to be or not? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
ALL THE FAITHFUL FELLAS WHERE ART THOU ?

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not Good For A Man To Be Alone.... / Ways To Protect Children From Sexual Abuse / How To Make Friends And Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.