Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. (4565 Views)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by aktem(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
This has been happening for a while now,d Ist time she came 2 my place,she asked 4 ma phone &started 2 check ma chats, bt i wasn't bothered since i av no "skeleton in ma cupboard".i woke up in d midnight &was unable 2 sleep,so i decided 2 browse tru her chats bt i noticed dat she has deleted every of her conversations on whatsapp&bbm,bt she's nt wise enough 2 delete d names,she just cleared d chat dat made me realize she was hiding something,bt i decided nt 2 react.The next day,i called her& told her,she started begging me 2 trust her dat itz because there ar some chats on her phone dat might annoy me.I decided 2 4get it.
The next time she came 2 ma place,dsame tin happened, there was a guy she called a her friend&she told me dat they do chat very well,d next time she came 2 my place,i checked her phone,&i noticed dat she has deleted every chat btw her&d guy,d only chat she left was d normal chats on her phone.Ever since then,i dnt trust her again&i didn't say anything again.i need ur opinion guyz,is it dat i'm over sensitive or something is definitely wrong?
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by tenderlaw(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
G
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by benedictnsi(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
@Op, you never hear say..... "Even your boo get a boo"
No be only you be the only corresponding Maga.... #shikina

1 Like

Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by DiegoNakel(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
@Op shey she dy use blackberry ni ??
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by HiliaryAutos(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
You need a pastor to tell you she's smarter than you,Quiet the love and play along man,Groove yourself too,two can play the game

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by midolian(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is a common case.. grin

Only when you are married to a woman will I say she deserves 10% of your trust..when she gives birth to 3 for you, she deserves 50%...In death she deserves 90%

OP, be wise!

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by falconey(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
*the FANNY is not yours its just your time with it*
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Kingsasian(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hahahahahahaha,,,,, op, its obvious that you are new in this game. Trust nobody oooo. Most of these ladies chats contains "explicit contents" which might give u a heart attack if seen. I am talking from experience. Small girls aren't loyal o. Even as Chris fine and get money reach he still warn us say "these holes ain't loyal". I would advise that you brace up yourself for the worse. Just lay low and enjoy the moment to the maximum so that you no go lose at the end. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Kingsasian(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hahahahahahaha,,,,, op, its obvious that you are new in this game. Trust nobody oooo. Most of these ladies chats contains "explicit contents" which might give u a heart attack if seen. I am talking from experience. Small girls aren't loyal o. Even as Chris Brown fine and get money reach he still warn us say "these holes ain't loyal". I would advise that you brace up yourself for the worse.
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
this sounds like the male version of the one on FP today undecided
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
She's cheating on you. Simple!
No need for long talks.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by olasmith10(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
op, its better u not seeing dos chats o..maybe na from hospital bed u for deh send dis post.. ladies now a days can't be 60% committed to a relationship again.. expect d worst in a relationship.. don't really trust...
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
U are a side bf......sorry cry
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin egbe!!! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Emodeee: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Op, wetin u sef wan see?

the truth be told, all these girls have more than one boyfriend. So, she is only trying to play safe.

Abi u don pay her bride price? If u have not, stop complaining.
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Roidatom(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
There are other shareholders apart from you.
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by sexymoma(f): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
hey op... i bliv she doesn't wanna make unnecessary issh outta her converse
i do i t too, just to avoid some yeye talks .. that doesn't mean she has skel in her cupboard, she was jos avoiding some irrevelant chat to bring up issh btw you both

Wetin some guys dey yarn here ehn dey vex me
op pls don't listen to them oooo
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by LivingDiamond(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wise up dude!
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Emodeee:
Op, wetin u sef wan see?

the truth be told, all these girls have more than one boyfriend. So, she is only trying to play safe.

Abi u don pay her bride price? If u have not, stop complaining.

Lol, Davey
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by IamLEGEND1: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
they say don't trust no hoe but you asking us if you're being too sensitive?

Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by divinehand2003(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
After the ragae play the blues
lol OP you are In big soup oooo.
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmmm looks like she's cheating sha
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Emodeee: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, Davey

Ma luv, abi na.
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Kunleskey(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmm! Your gf indeed
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
sexymoma:
hey op... i bliv she doesn't wanna make unnecessary issh outta her converse
i do i t too, just to avoid some yeye talks .. that doesn't mean she has skel in her cupboard, she was jos avoiding some irrevelant chat to bring up issh btw you both

Wetin some guys dey yarn here ehn dey vex me
op pls don't listen to them oooo
True...I was going to say about the same thing...
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Emodeee:

Ma luv, abi na.

Lol, na you know o
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by aktem(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
10ks 4 all d eye opening comments,i knw how 2 play ma game nao
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by sexymoma(f): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Don't mind dem... dem jos dey wyn the op grin
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
I must agree her deleting the chats all the time is quite suspicious...buh it does not necessarily mean she's cheating on u. There are many personal things about a person's life than just her relationship status...could be family ish..friends' personal problems that she doesn't want u to know...school ish..spiritual matters..lol..Could be anything. And then again, it may simply be that they are conversations which might not go down well with u,so she deletes them to avoid unnecessary confrontation from u....Maybe she does mild flirting...or just talks too nicely to a certain dude or some certain dudes..can't say for sure. But u mustn't be too quick to conclude that she's cheating on u.

#Philosopher Quëën#

1 Like

Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by aktem(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
uhm
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by aktem(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
@sexy moma....bt dis has happened a couple of times.i overlooked it wen she did it d 1st time.i dont tink i can take it again.
Re: My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. by neocortex: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliviaarims:

A conversation that is will be touchy for your partner to
know about is definitely a suspect.
From experience , girls who does that usually keep a backup guy behind the scene.
If the guy is committed enough to the relationship, as it is in this case, I
see no reason why the girlfriend should still be flirting around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here / Beyoncé Channels Yoruba Goddess Osun During Her 2017 Grammy Performance / Community Slu-t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.