Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? (3929 Views)

How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not / What Will U Do If U're In Her Shoe? / When U're Watching A Movie Wth Ur Parents N A Sexual Sceve Comes Up How Do U Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=MyTime3 post=38837876]Meanwhile HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Op @Oliviaarims.... Wish you the very best.

Have fun...[/quote.
Fank yhu...
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
me ...i am here to take notes and learn .... learning mode turned on
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hoes
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by Bamz555: 12:25am On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:
Depends on the type of relationship and the time for settling involved,for a lady who is not ready to settle down they can lock all doors buh for a matured lady in need of settling down,its better to kip every doors open

Same goes for guys...

Note: its d reality
. Mr why are u contradicting ursef. If he/she is ready to settle nd serious dat's wen shut all doors. Simple!
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by vislabraye(m): 12:29am On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Lately,the way some ppl in romantic relationships get possessive of their partners and begin to impose Dos & Don'ts is funny...There are things I hear ppl saying their bf/gf won't permit them to do and I'm like "seriously? I don't see anything wrong in that." And when one partner begins to entertain or continue communications with "toasters" and other admirers,the other party frowns at it. So I'm asking....
Is it advisable for someone in a relationship to keep all other "doors" closed? For sb already dating,to what extent does relations with the opposite sex cross the boundary?
What's ur personal opinion on this...what actions and relations of ur bf/gf,fiance/fiancée with the opposite sex are u not willing to tolerate?

#Philosopher Quëën#

If you relationship is an open one then all doors should be open grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by Bamz555: 12:30am On Oct 26, 2015
Luckygurl:
So when the relationship comes crashing, you'll experience double the pain.

Oh please!!! Being in a relationship doesn't mean you shouldn't have friends of the opposite gender especially when they add positively to your life and ofcourse with no strings attached.

Them never born the guy who go yarn say make I end my friendship with my close male pals angry angry
. Luckygal u cn only deceive ursef. Ur bf shuld be ur bestfrnd. Every bestfriend u kip wit anoda guy will surely end in bed sumday. Am a guy nd dat's d truth. Ehn if u knw u can nt end a frnshp 4 a relationshp den u shuld b able 2 end a relatnshp 4 a friendship. Simple as that!
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by Bamz555: 12:33am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Yes, shut, bolt & hire a bouncer for "the door".
hahahahahaha..... Lmao oooo. Kai u funny die. Bouncer ke!
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by Bamz555: 12:39am On Oct 26, 2015
zaragal:
No pls don't keep all does close as a lady, I was a victim....

All dis relatnship stuff sef.. undecided
just bcuz it didn't work 4u doesn't mean it won't work 4odas. Ur just a victim of negative circumstance, nd who knows, u culd be d architect of ur own misfortune

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 26, 2015
Bamz555:
just bcuz it didn't work 4u doesn't mean it won't work 4odas. Ur just a victim of negative circumstance, nd who knows, u culd be d architect of ur own misfortune

U will be the architect of ur own misfortune ijn...u are very very stewpid idiot angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by Luckygurl(f): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2015
Bamz555:
. Luckygal u cn only deceive ursef. Ur bf shuld be ur bestfrnd. Every bestfriend u kip wit anoda guy will surely end in bed sumday. Am a guy nd dat's d truth. Ehn if u knw u can nt end a frnshp 4 a relationshp den u shuld b able 2 end a relatnshp 4 a friendship. Simple as that!

shocked shocked
Dude!! It's pretty obvious, whatever rocks your boat ain't in any way same with mine.
Like seriously
IMHO, this goes on to say a lot about your person...

My previous reply still holds sha...
Take it or leave it
Capische!!!!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by emancipation1(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2015
If ever u would have a relationship then there is no reason for keeping one foolish door open.....if u know u want the doors wide open then do ur analytics without hurting anyone cos derz no way u gonna keep a guy as close friend amd tell me una no go end up doing sometin crazy, im a living testimony to this, on 3 different occasions......so my take is if u ever decided to keep a relationship then all the fucking doors should be kept close cos relationship is meant to be a prerequisite to marriage....it people that gets the definition wrong now and feel it a childs play, ladies and gents, relationship is not even made for you if you arent planning on settling down...so pls if you are in a relationship try as much to jam the door... peace

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by Bamz555: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
zaragal:

U will be the architect of ur own misfortune ijn...u are very very stewpid idiot angry
. Haha. Lolz. Gurl take it P
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by missyadorable(f): 1:41am On Oct 27, 2015
All doors open
options open
until I say "I do"
26th Dec. 2015...Loading but anything can still happen
And lif continues
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 22, 2015
misspicy:
Depends on the type of relationship and the time for settling involved,for a lady who is not ready to settle down they can lock all doors buh for a matured lady in need of settling down,its better to kip every doors open

Same goes for guys...

Note: its d reality
If u keep the door open, then u started doing bull,ch,it , this may chase the serious guy away. U jst shot urself in d foot.
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 22, 2015
PinkBarbie:
It depends sha but

My bf shouldn't spend more than two minutes on the phone with another girl when discussing with me if it's not something important or official. undecided
He shouldn't spend late nights with some girl.

Basically, I would talk to him when I notice someone else is getting the attention I'm supposed to be getting
I really like your type. This is just what my girl does. Im the type that play alot with ladies, they like to hear me talk which makes my girl always jealous. And i love it. She likes to show them she is the real owner .
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2015
rahazaqa:
If u keep the door open, then u started doing bull,ch,it , this may chase the serious guy away. U jst shot urself in d foot.

They don't have to be so close... Perhaps, friends from a distance... Friends kept at arm's length.
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Om of d opinion that prsctising a closed door relationship is better cos it saves u of d headache of selecting who to b with.
I was chatting wth a friend of mine some months ago. and he tld me he doesnt know who to b wth. He even sent me the two ladies pix.
I however advised he picks who he is comfortable wth.. That shows d problems attached wth double dating
Re: Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? by helsinski(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
I'm also of the opinion that ties with the opposite sex should be severed once one is in a "serious" relationship. Just like someone mentioned in one of these threads, "try to give that so called friend of the opposite sex a kiss & see if they will reject ". I personally don't believe in keeping female friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life / ..the Types Of Men Thunder Will Faya This 2016..... / My First Sex Experience With virgin A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.