Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP (34811 Views)

About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau / Abdulrahman Buniyamin Decorated With Sword Of Honour By UK Navy (Photo) / Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by chrisblack: 4:12am On Oct 10, 2015
OldJohn:
Another down. AUDU is next. Return Kogi's 11 Billion

"Kogi is for PDP. PDP is for kogi" Quote me anywhere
Forget that story.This was deliberate. You people are not seeing it from Saraki's down fall.The last guy was saraki's supporter.the new guy is just PDP in paper but APC in mind.The same treatment is waiting for melaye.
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Chai! After now you will be mocking PEJ for her English, but your own is not even better grin grin grin grin grin

Please what is the corect one. I am thinking of changing it to "loosing" help your graduate brother.
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by saintandsinnerz: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2015
victorels:

Please what is the corect one. I am thinking of changing it to "loosing" help your graduate brother.
It should be lost bro and also know when to use loose and lose. The two words are not the same thing. Loose means to unfasten, to make less tight e.g please come and help me loose the knot in my TV. Whereas lose can be used in different ways, but in the instance here it means to fail to win a game, competition, trial etc. E.g Chelsea will lose to Aston Villa next week. The past tense is lost, e.g Manchester United lost to Arsenal last week. So bro, know when to use the appropriate one; it is not only you, many people normally misuse them.
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

It should be lost bro and also know when to use loose and lose. The two words are not the same thing. Loose means to unfasten, to make less tight e.g please come and help me loose the knot in my TV. Whereas lose can be used in different ways, but in the instance here it means to fail to win a game, competition, trial etc. E.g Chelsea will lose to Aston Villa next week. The past tense is lost, e.g Manchester United lost to Arsenal last week. So bro, know when to use the appropriate one; it is not only you, many people normally misuse them.

ohhhh. I thought lost is the same as missing as in lost but found.
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by LastProphet: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2015
tonero230:
Attai aidoko is good at unseating people.He unseated senator dangana in 2011 and again he has unseated another senator.The young man from ogugu in olamaboro lga kogi state is blessed.8yrs in rep and 8yrs in senate.Everything is working for him.

nothing like blessing there bros, pdp just capitalized on the mistake apc made in most of their election in kogi, apc didn't do primaries because prince audu was selling the ticket to highest bidder and didn't see need for primary, that is the ground on which aidoko won and i heard it will also affect dino, the rep from koto karfi however went ahead and did his own which is why he is the only one that is breathing freely now. Audu was trying to raise money for himself and now he has destroyed apc. I told everybody that audu is an illiterate but people were not listening
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by dvee2: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2015
This is what we call judicial freedom. Hail the none interference stance of this government.
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by muhyeenisce(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2015
OldJohn:

That s the main reason you are not developinq
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2015
chrisblack:
Forget that story.This was deliberate. You people are not seeing it from Saraki's down fall.The last guy was saraki's supporter.the new guy is just PDP in paper but APC in mind.The same treatment is waiting for melaye.

Slowly and surely, we'll regain power in the upper chamber. Let dino fall, let saraki too; he will ask the APC like mind senators to vote PDP just to spite Tinubu. Simple.

Ekweremadu is going nowhere. PDP has long shown Saraki support while his APC trying to pull him down. Believe you me, the comedy is gradually unfolding and the final joke will be on APC
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Dahkogrin007:

Am not in support of APC but can u pls tell me wah PDP as done for kogi.... Bunches ov thieves everywhere

I might not no so much about kogi's politics but I know that Audu as an APC stole 11billion and most APC people want him reelected and want diezani in jail. The irony
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 10, 2015
muhyeenisce:
That s the main reason you are not developinq

Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by hamzakito(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2015
OldJohn:

yes o guy.... am ready to vote wada in nd vote audu out. what about you??
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by MDOLOFU: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2015
Congratulations to my dear in law n I wish he lean from his mistake as he promised. APC n PDP we are all one less all work together for a better Kogi. Kpaleko
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by hamzakito(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Dahkogrin007:

Am not in support of APC but can u pls tell me wah PDP as done for kogi.... Bunches ov thieves everywhere
i know you will surely ask. wada is trying. he his presently building cement company in kogi, doing drainages in lokoja, construction of roads in some part of kogi, renovation of kogi hotel. wada his trying his best despite poor allocation coming to kogi state.. instead of me voting for audu i rather vote for wada..... by the way what has aregbesola of osun state done for his people?? sai wada all the way....... grin
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2015
hamzakito:
yes o guy.... am ready to vote wada in nd vote audu out. what about you??

We are everly present in all PDP rallies leading up to election. APC must go. Audu must return the 11billion and go to jail
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by bashydemy(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2015
OldJohn:

Slowly and surely, we'll regain power in the upper chamber. Let dino fall, let saraki too; he will ask the APC like mind senators to vote PDP just to spite Tinubu. Simple.

Ekweremadu is going nowhere. PDP has long shown Saraki support while his APC trying to pull him down. Believe you me, the comedy is gradually unfolding and the final joke will be on APC
Hmmm you don't understand politics at all, Ekweremadu is as good as gone.... Immediately after Saraki exit APC will take over the floor again and is Ekeremadu try nonsense, His case file of forgery will be open and you know what that means?
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by omohanet(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
The rule of law @ play, it's good we always follow the law. Thanks to the judiciary arm of government. Una remained d last hope of the common man.
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by tonero230(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
LastProphet:

nothing like blessing there bros, pdp just capitalized on the mistake apc made in most of their election in kogi, apc didn't do primaries because prince audu was selling the ticket to highest bidder and didn't see need for primary, that is the ground on which aidoko won and i heard it will also affect dino, the rep from koto karfi however went ahead and did his own which is why he is the only one that is breathing freely now. Audu was trying to raise money for himself and now he has destroyed apc. I told everybody that audu is an illiterate but people were not listening

Wow!That's his luck
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by Dahkogrin007(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
hamzakito:
i know you will surely ask. wada is trying. he his presently building cement company in kogi, doing drainages in lokoja, construction of roads in some part of kogi, renovation of kogi hotel. wada his trying his best despite poor allocation coming to kogi state.. instead of me voting for audu i rather vote for wada..... by the way what has aregbesola of osun state done for his people?? sai wada all the way....... grin
It doesnt look lyk Wada is tryn to me...kogi is in a mess.... Audu is not better than Wada tho...... Dey are all thieves
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by Dahkogrin007(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
OldJohn:

I might not no so much about kogi's politics but I know that Audu as an APC stole 11billion and most APC people want him reelected and want diezani in jail. The irony
Nigeria politics for us... Audu thief... Wada thief

1 Like

Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by ConsciousMind: 1:43am On Oct 11, 2015
Why has no-one picked up on the fact that Aidoko rigged his own election? There are at least 2 court cases against him pertaining to the PDP senatorial primaries.
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by hamzakito(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2015
Dahkogrin007:

It doesnt look lyk Wada is tryn to me...kogi is in a mess.... Audu is not better than Wada tho...... Dey are all thieves
as for me wada is more better and preferable
Re: Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP by chrisblack: 12:08am On Oct 13, 2015
OldJohn:

let's watch and see. In politics over confidence or biting more. Than what you chew is always dangerous cause it can lead to choking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa / Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayer At The New Mosque In Dumurkul, Kastina(pics) / Weapons Recovered As Troops Neutralize Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.