Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) (52079 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Sweetyie(f): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mtcheeewwwww. I hate this page
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Eeser: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
This pastor take style get swag oo
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Bitterleafsoup: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
They don't jack about running a government so what can we expect for the next 4 years.
1.Blaming GEJ and his administration.
2.Trotting the globe attending useless meetings.
3.Selfies
4.Blaming GEJ but stealing credit for his projects.
5.Pictures of trotting the globe attending useless meetings where they blame GEJs admin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Raskasal(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I've gone through the manifestos of APC, I didn't see anything as 'selfie' there, for how long are they going to take 'selfie'? And the annoying thing is that, apc e-rats will come online to praise them. I don't understand this 'juju' at all". Quote me anywhere

E be like say ur brain Don dey upside down. How u go take see selfie for manifesto? In the name of making comment, u write up rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by AfroKnight: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
pus30:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Most creative comment of the month. A billion likes.

Let's hope she's not that jealous.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by femi4: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
The lady behind at the back is beautiful.

Terry G
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by inimitkel(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Take a Selfie noni! wink
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by ElCapone(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Osinbajo Sneh, I salute oga Vp pieces, after u na u!!!
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin[quote author=Ebubeslym post=38850769]Osinbajo be feeling like a boss.[/quote

He is a boss grin grin
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by joseph1832(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Is that a selfie? No that was an interview smh...
This is why they can get away with doing nothing for almost 200 days. (See mumus above me)
Ordinary Minister List four months after being in office is celebration.
1 page Power Point Presentation becomes a proof of policy in place. What is the country turning into?
At this juncture I am forced to ask you what the past administration did?. You complain of the present administration being slow, kindly tell me how fast the past administration was in implementing policies and list the achievements of the past administration that has affected your life personally.

I await your response madam.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I've gone through the manifestos of APC, I didn't see anything as 'selfie' there, for how long are they going to take 'selfie'? And the annoying thing is that, apc e-rats will come online to praise them. I don't understand this 'juju' at all". Quote me anywhere
C'mon bro, don't be so blinded and bitter about the loss. Rather, wait for 2019, to try again - and losegrin
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by molas02: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
stephenduru:
When you are a figure in the society,people struggle to take selfie with you.See how these ladies were struggling to take a selfie with VP Osinbajo
He never do anytn aprt frm selfie....dis country is scamed
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by benco1979: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Foolish fools
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nigeria ladies have learnt so much lesson from Oshomole marriage to Lara. Right now even Tinubu wey look like abomination or experimented frog now look like Justin Bieber or One of those handsome boiz in One Direction group in the eyes of Nigerian gals and women. Fear women!
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Osinbajo-Protecting manhood since 1670...just take a look at his face, says it all
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
stephenduru:
When you are a figure in the society,people struggle to take selfie with you.See how these ladies were struggling to take a selfie with VP Osinbajo
It'll be my turn soon. Just that in my own case, I'll be sharing some gifts and cash not like this fake smiling dude in the pix. BTW, who is this Osinbajo? Hope he's not another of these street guys?
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by viktor01(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
*sigh*
Am yet to see that celebrity that would make me try so hard to take a selfie with.
only Shekau perhaps.
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by viktor01(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
*sigh*
Am yet to see that celebrity that would make me try so hard to take a selfie with.
only Shekau perhaps.
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Are they struggling
Hope I was there to snatch phones!!!
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by lakesidepapa(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The mere commissioner looks like he wants to bleat.

Wowo commissioner

Keep on ranting while he's balling...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by thundafire: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
after taking selfie una go still insult am our travelling V.P anyway c as him dy smile like fellow below me get sense if u re among dy APC e-rats
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by crackhouse(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ladies dem too dey dey carried away whenever they set their eyes on any celeb or VIP. But it seems this ceremonial VP like women too much o. He must be one of those Randy lecturers that usually like skirt things in the university.
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by anonimi: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
joseph1832:
At this juncture I am forced to ask you what the past administration did?. You complain of the present administration being slow, kindly tell me how fast the past administration was in implementing policies and list the achievements of the past administration that has affected your life personally.

1. Agriculture began to boom under GEJ term. So much that Forbes magazine featured the minister not once but twice.
2. Stoping the tens of thousands of ghost workers from draining the treasure.
3. Baning imports of rice and other products that increased employees in the work force as well boosted our economies.
4. Rebased our economy and paved the way for billions of dollars to come into our economy through foreigners investing.
5.Set up schools for the poorest in the country as a strategy to eradicate ignorance which leads to terrorism.
6.Brought in car manufacturing companies like Nissian and funded indigenous companies like Innosan which created employment and exporting opportunites.
7. Took the corruption out of the agriculture sector by computerizing the system and taking out the middle man so that seeds, machines etc would become accessible to even the poorest farmer.
8.Brought in weather equipment and other technolgy to moderenize the Aviation sector. Built new and remodeled old airports that have not been maintained for years.
9.Privatized the power sector , now it has led an increase in power supply. Built new dams and other revitlized equipment in the sector.
10. Made use of the mines and mineral resources that were barely thought of in other administrations.
Should I keep going? Just let me know.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by amtaken(f): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Today is my birthday.
Is that not the ordinary commissioner? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin Saraki must see this.
stephenduru:
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by anonimi: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
joseph1832:

If you dey ask genuinely to seek knowledge about Jonathan's achievements in just five years at the FEDERAL administration, you can START with 15 pages on the thread below for just some verifiable SAMPLES of the comrative STERLING quality of what he did in such a little time.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

Jonathan built INSTITUTIONS.
Buhari is built on PROPAGANDA!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2278704_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2278708_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by happney65: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Is there any Big deal there?APC and their wahala sha..He is a Public figure and everybody would want to take a picture or two with him..No Big deal.Next topic please

1 Like

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by ryanfletcher: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
if Buhari na baba go slow this one na baba selfie with grey hair grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by anonimi: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I quote you o bros. grin
The juju don turn them to ZOMBIES finish, walahi embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by yungchief(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
flexxyworld:
And the dude be feeling cool like #its me be this..??

Anyways its me again and still counting grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.