Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) (52089 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nija gals, hmmm. guyz no dey dia?
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by joseph1832(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:

1. Agriculture began to boom under GEJ term. So much that Forbes magazine featured the minister not once but twice.
2. Stoping the tens of thousands of ghost workers from draining the treasure.
3. Baning imports of rice and other products that increased employees in the work force as well boosted our economies.
4. Rebased our economy and paved the way for billions of dollars to come into our economy through foreigners investing.
5.Set up schools for the poorest in the country as a strategy to eradicate ignorance which leads to terrorism.
6.Brought in car manufacturing companies like Nissian and funded indigenous companies like Innosan which created employment and exporting opportunites.
7. Took the corruption out of the agriculture sector by computerizing the system and taking out the middle man so that seeds, machines etc would become accessible to even the poorest farmer.
8.Brought in weather equipment and other technolgy to moderenize the Aviation sector. Built new and remodeled old airports that have not been maintained for years.
9.Privatized the power sector , now it has led an increase in power supply. Built new dams and other revitlized equipment in the sector.
10. Made use of the mines and mineral resources that were barely thought of in other administrations.
Should I keep going? Just let me know.
1. How did all this affect you personally dear? Because I still remember under GEJ N50 tomato was sold at just three. And a tuber of yam was N400.

2. The ghost workers you speak of, I bet that didn't stop Abba Moro from killing Nigerians during the Immigration Job Scam.

3. Just like they banned the importation of frozen Turkey and Chicken right?

4. Did that make the Naira equal to the dollar?

5. Did that stop Boko Haram from completely humiliating our military beyond recognition?.

6. How many Nigerians did Innoson employ? Did it suddenly quell the unemployment scourge in Nigeria?.

7. Yes that I remember, buy phones for farmers to use to browse modern fertilizers in the world. Kindly state the number of farmers that benefited from this.

8. Hmm, yet that didn't stop Oduah from being herself right? And it didn't stop Dana Air and others from falling from the sky did it?.

9. Please, are you for real? Privatize the power sector? How did that even benefit you! By GEJ doing so did you have 24 hours power supply? And did it stop the new company from issuing Nigerians with crazy bills?.

10. How did that improve the life of the common Nigerian man dear.

Once again, how did all this affect the common man on the street of Nigeria?.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by anonimi: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
joseph1832:
6. How many Nigerians did Innoson employ? Did it suddenly quell the unemployment scourge in Nigeria?.

Innoson employed NO Nigerian. As in ZERO Nigerian was employed.
Happy now

Then when we call you APCheat supporters zombies under the influence of broom-induced juju una go dey hala, dey vex like person wey dem put pepper for im blokos shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by joseph1832(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
anonimi:

Innoson employed NO Nigerian. As in ZERO Nigerian was employed.
Happy now

Then when we call you APCheat supporters zombies under the influence of broom-induced juju una go dey hala, dey vex like person wey dem put pepper for im blokos shocked

Dude! Back thA Bleep off!.
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by rukkyland(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The mere commissioner looks like he wants to bleat.

Wowo commissioner
EVEN AT HIS AGE.. HE MAKE SENSE PASS UR MAN..
MUMU X MUMU..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by creepsyme(f): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
and he submitted himself!
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by benELOHIM7(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pst. Ladiesman
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Jowonloju(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I've gone through the manifestos of APC, I didn't see anything as 'selfie' there, for how long are they going to take 'selfie'? And the annoying thing is that, apc e-rats will come online to praise them. I don't understand this 'juju' at all". Quote me anywhere
Read it all over again, is there

1 Like

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Wowo commissioner
women can form! Am sure say if u dey there, ur own Selfie-Stick go long pass morpping stick wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by anonimi: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude! Back thA Bleep off!.

Ok. No problem.
I will let you continue your boot-licking job of those who DEPRIVE you & us turning their 200 million mumu fellow citizens into DEPRAVED people crossing the desert and Mediterranean Sea to become oyinbo SLAVES. Classic case of the fool that is thirsty in the abundance of water.

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/apc-sycophantic-psycho/213[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by tk4rd: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
stephenduru:
When you are a figure in the society,people struggle to take selfie with you.See how these ladies were struggling to take a selfie with VP Osinbajo
Osinbajo sef na one kind problem-free humble gentleman he be.. See as he just keep face quiet and was smiling gently, and allowed them to be squeezing on him...
By the way, the lady behind him is the owner of this picture.
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by MIM77(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Always a problem, why only ladies? U ladies want to confuse him, abi? this one na firebrand-u will only get scorched or roasted. Be warned!
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by kingslly(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I've gone through the manifestos of APC, I didn't see anything as 'selfie' there, for how long are they going to take 'selfie'? And the annoying thing is that, apc e-rats will come online to praise them. I don't understand this 'juju' at all". Quote me anywhere
omoh this Juju na strong one ooh,our youths don't want to use their God given brains again,they are now more of Party fanatics instead of Patriotic Citizens.
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Bitterleafsoup: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
joseph1832:

1. How did all this affect you personally dear? Because I still remember under GEJ N50 tomato was sold at just three. And a tuber of yam was N400.

2. The ghost workers you speak of, I bet that didn't stop Abba Moro from killing Nigerians during the Immigration Job Scam.

3. Just like they banned the importation of frozen Turkey and Chicken right?

4. Did that make the Naira equal to the dollar?

5. Did that stop Boko Haram from completely humiliating our military beyond recognition?.

7. Yes that I remember, buy phones for farmers to use to browse modern fertilizers in the world. Kindly state the number of farmers that benefited from this.

8. Hmm, yet that didn't stop Oduah from being herself right? And it didn't stop Dana Air and others from falling from the sky did it?.

9. Please, are you for real? Privatize the power sector? How did that even benefit you! By GEJ doing so did you have 24 hours power supply? And did it stop the new company from issuing Nigerians with crazy bills?.

10. How did that improve the life of the common Nigerian man dear.

Once again, how did all this affect the common man on the street of Nigeria?.
My uncle grows and freezes chicken in Ibadan and his business increased by 200% I am glad you brought that up. He went from just our family working to 67 bew employees. 12 children graduated from the University of Ibadan and Lagos because of this ban on frozen chicken. My maternal mothers home was impacted drastically because of the farming initiative.

Did GEJ promise to make 1 dollar to 1ngn?
The middle class increased by 60% and I got a great job under him working for a multi national company.
When US refuse to sell weapons he still beat Boko Harem back. Since he left office they have increased the killings times 10 the biased media is not blastering it like they were before. More people have died in four months compared to two years of GEJ should I start comparing how January February March you barely heard anything again but your President promised in 2 Months he would get rid of them not knowing that the movement had spread beyond what GMB and the other elites put in place. If you did bot benefit from GEJ is because you are a very lazy person living a lie.

Just the increase of a middle class alone and the attraction of foreign investment that increased employment makes all you typed trash. You people are wicked!

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Ryda(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
V.P Osinbanjo be like...go ahead snap till u tire grin
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Topman0001(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
whatch behind yourself before you take a selfie.

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by joseph1832(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:

My uncle grows and freezes chicken in Ibadan and his business increased by 200% I am glad you brought that up. He went from just our family working to 67 bew employees. 12 children graduated from the University of Ibadan and Lagos because of this ban on frozen chicken. My maternal mothers home was impacted drastically because of the farming initiative.

Did GEJ promise to make 1 dollar to 1ngn?
The middle class increased by 60% and I got a great job under him working for a multi national company.
When US refuse to sell weapons he still beat Boko Harem back. Since he left office they have increased the killings times 10 the biased media is not blastering it like they were before. More people have died in four months compared to two years of GEJ should I start comparing how January February March you barely heard anything again but your President promised in 2 Months he would get rid of them not knowing that the movement had spread beyond what GMB and the other elites put in place. If you did bot benefit from GEJ is because you are a very lazy person living a lie.

Just the increase of a middle class alone and the attraction of foreign investment that increased employment makes all you typed trash
. You people are wicked!
My dear I'm sorry to say that it is you who is wicked! Wicked in the sense that because you got a job under GEJ you can't find any fault in him and his actions.

Now your first point in can not understand, you speak of GEJ defeating Boko Haram, but did you ask yourself why he waited till election time before he muster the balls to tackle them head on?.

Please I urge you to count the number of killing during PMB administration and compare it to GEJ administration. At least now in PMB's administration no army officer have rebelled or mutiny and we've not seen the military running helter shelter when Boko Haram came to town.

Now the embolden is truly hilarious! I bet you heard how SURE-P and YOUWIN was used to scam Nigerians and enrich the pockets of many?...

My dear, the only benefit I crave from any government is the basic amenities of life, good roads and avoidable power supply, I don't need to kiss anybody's ass for this do I?.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by joseph1832(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
anonimi:

Ok. No problem.
I will let you continue your boot-licking job of those who DEPRIVE you & us turning their 200 million mumu fellow citizens into DEPRAVED people crossing the desert and Mediterranean Sea to become oyinbo SLAVES. Classic case of the fool that is thirsty in the abundance of water.

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/apc-sycophantic-psycho/213[/img]
Dude, you're not only stewpid but a first class ignoramus!.
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Wowo commissioner

it is paining her. pele.
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmm..
I know it's a celebrity government with celebrity leaders minus Desmond Elliot
By the time the Vice Presidents gets home, his trouser pockets will be filled with pieces of smuggled pieces of papers scribbled with names and phone numbers.

FTC
Chocolate cream
I like u for baring ur mind, na wetin u go do as a woman u talk so
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by efonat(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
[size=30pt]na only u see am[/size]
IamMissMarvel:
The lady behind at the back is beautiful.

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Tedassie(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2015
amtaken:
Today is my birthday.
Is that not the ordinary commissioner? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin Saraki must see this.
Attention granted angry
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Bitterleafsoup: 12:27am On Oct 11, 2015
joseph1832:
My dear I'm sorry to say that it is you who is wicked! Wicked in the sense that because you got a job under GEJ you can't find any fault in him and his actions.

Now your first point in can not understand, you speak of GEJ defeating Boko Haram, but did you ask yourself why he waited till election time before he muster the balls to tackle them head on?.

Please I urge you to count the number of killing during PMB administration and compare it to GEJ administration. At least now in PMB's administration no army officer have rebelled or mutiny and we've not seen the military running helter shelter when Boko Haram came to town.

Now the embolden is truly hilarious! I bet you heard how SURE-P and YOUWIN was used to scam Nigerians and enrich the pockets of many?...

My dear, the only benefit I crave from any government is the basic amenities of life, good roads and avoidable power supply, I don't need to kiss anybody's ass for this do I?.
J brose you are undeniably
Lazy!!
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by joseph1832(m): 1:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
J brose you are undeniably
Lazy!!
You think? Care to let me show you whether I really am? After all, seeing is believing wink grin LOL.
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:58am On Oct 11, 2015
joseph1832:
You think? Care to let me show you whether I really am? After all, seeing is believing wink grin LOL.
ummhumm all talk just like your party members grin
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by joseph1832(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
ummhumm all talk just like your party members grin
LOL. Permit me to put words to action. Let's see how it goes. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by flylykace: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2015
stephenduru:
When you are a figure in the society,people struggle to take selfie with you.See how these ladies were struggling to take a selfie with VP Osinbajo

@Op swear u were not among those ladies
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Okeikpu(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Ds dwarf of a man sef angry
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Codyt(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=Bitterleafsoup post=38854872]Is that a selfie? No that was an interview smh...
This is why they can get away with doing nothing for almost 200 days. (See mumus above me)
Ordinary Minister List four months after being in office is celebration.
1 page Power Point Presentation becomes a proof of policy in place. What is the country turning into?[/quote]
Rhetoric question. How does your wailing solve our present issues now? Can you perform better than them? You manage to have MB then come to nairaland and post rubbish. I blame your ISP. #nooffence. undecided undecided

To build this country is a collective effort. Live by example or gerrarahere!!! sad angry
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Codyt(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Is that a selfie? No that was an interview smh...
This is why they can get away with doing nothing for almost 200 days. (See mumus above me)
Ordinary Minister List four months after being in office is celebration.
1 page Power Point Presentation becomes a proof of policy in place. What is the country turning into?
Rhetoric question. How does your wailing solve our present issues now? Can you perform better than them? You manage to have MB then come to nairaland and post rubbish. I blame your ISP. #nooffence. undecided undecided

To build this country is a collective effort. Live by example or gerrarahere!!! sad angry
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by amtaken(f): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2015
Attention from kpako not sought.
Tedassie:

Attention granted angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack / Governor Nyesom Wike Sleeps At An Event (Photo, Video) / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.