Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1532362 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by adelejane: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2018
gurus

please i'm applying for two years visit visa with my daughter and son. i and daughter have been to uk in the past son wasn't born at the time. being the first time for my son can he apply for two years visa also he his a year and half.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by monchat(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2018
adelejane:
gurus

please i'm applying for two years visit visa with my daughter and son. i and daughter have been to uk in the past son wasn't born at the time. being the first time for my son can he apply for two years visa also he his a year and half.

It is for 6months he has to apply since this is his 1st application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by topeolu1: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2018
topeolu1:
Hello people, kindly critique my application.
Planning a personal vacation without the family for my birthday week. Marking a milestone anyway. Will spend my birthday here with my family and travel next day for 7days.
1. Budget is about 700k total (hostel + breakfast 103, London pass with oyster card for 6days 199, flight 250k, living expenses etc. 150k)
2. Employed with salary of 390k excluding allowances paid 3ce a year. Tbills & fixed deposits of abt 3m. Stated regular monthly spend is abt 200k considering wife and 2kids. Salary Acct balance should be abt 800k when submitting application.
3. Ties: married with kids, employed + letter from employer, own house
4. Had previous US refusal in 2017 summer and later travelled to SA instead with the family. Also had UK refusal in January 2018 for travel with family during Easter. Refusal says inconsistent credits & swing in my acct went as low a N300 2months to application cos I moved all funds at that time to term deposit since I was expecting some others wt which I applied; even though evidence was provided. I have learnt from this and no other funds has entered my salary acct nor swing gone below 400k December till date.
5. Recently returned from a 5 day travel to SA 2weeks ago.

Kindly advise.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by adelejane: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
gurus

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ronnygold(f): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thank you. I'm a pharmaceutical sales rep.

The 10% is calculated and equal amount of the money is giving to me as drugs which I sell to my existing customers to get my money.
I.e the company pays salary with products at the end of the month which I sell to my customers to get my cash.

The 70k don't come into my account directly from the company but I sell the products equivalent giving to me by the company to pay the cash into my account by myself

There is tax deduction from the pay. We usually sign payslips anytime we visit head office for a meeting

It's a one man business where the owner of the business send one of the staff at the office to pay expense to my account. Getting to the bank the staff will pay in her name to my account

I'm supposed to receive payment of 23k as expense monthly but it's not pay on regular basis.

The above is for salary and expense.

There is also sales commission if particular targets is meant. but I get at least 20k extra sales commission every month.

In total 70k + 23k+20k is the least I get from my company every month. But this is giving to as a product/drugs which I sell to my customer and pay the money to my savings account.

The other freelancing I get at least 150k gain every month. I have invoices for the sales of the freelancing too. It's a friend a pharmacy invoice booklet I use for that co a she gives me the products.

Thanks as I await your response

monchat:

Your payments are a bit complicated and you need to attach an explanatory cover note on your commission in your 1st job and also 2nd job with lot of prove.

I asked you some questions, I expect u to answer the questions directly step by step how I asked it to enable me understand your answers.

From the look of things, I am not seeing an accurate details of your job. What I can understand in all is that in your 1st job u are paid 10% commission which is 70k monthly excluding expensive which is paid later right?
My questions again
This 70k are u sure it comes into your account every month?
Is it the company that pays in this 70k into your account?
If it is the company that pays, how is it stated in your bank account, does it comes with the company's name, monthly salary or monthly commission, What is use to indicates this monthly salary?
Then previous, I asked if there is any tax deduction in this commission, u did not answer it. Ps is there any deduction of tax from your gross pay? Ps note for UK application tax deduction is very compulsory, if no tax deduction u can be denial visa, they d'nt joke with tax.
Then u made mention that the expense is paid directly to your account but usually the staff pays in her name. I am sorry I d'nt understand this statement. Do u mean the company paid with your name? Or u collect the money in cash and pay as self to y account? Ps explain better.
U also stated that the expense may not be paid untill 3months right? This expensive that is paid untill 3months how much are u surpose to be paid monthly for it?
Then for the 2nd job u av to be specific how much u make. If it is 80 or 150. U av to specific. If u know u make 150k more every month, u state to ECO that u make at least 150k monthly or if it is 80k u make more state it. U av to know the exact amount u get from all sources of income every month.
My advice, talk to HR of y company or any one incharge of staff recruitment to state your payslip for your commission , the tax deduction and gross pay u make and the net after tax deduction. Beacuse if all these are not properly documented I see a refusal bc UK ECO likes organised and explainory pay slip. All the best

They pay expense directly to my account but usually a staff pays in her name. And they may not pay until 3 months.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by monchat(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ronnygold:
Thank you. I'm a pharmaceutical sales rep.

The 10% is calculated and equal amount of the money is giving to me as drugs which I sell to my existing customers to get my money.
I.e the company pays salary with products at the end of the month which I sell to my customers to get my cash.

The 70k don't come into my account directly from the company but I sell the products equivalent giving to me by the company to pay the cash into my account by myself

There is tax deduction from the pay. We usually sign payslips anytime we visit head office for a meeting

It's a one man business where the owner of the business send one of the staff at the office to pay expense to my account. Getting to the bank the staff will pay in her name to my account

I'm supposed to receive payment of 23k as expense monthly but it's not pay on regular basis.

The above is for salary and expense.

There is also sales commission if particular targets is meant. but I get at least 20k extra sales commission every month.

In total 70k + 23k+20k is the least I get from my company every month. But this is giving to as a product/drugs which I sell to my customer and pay the money to my savings account.

The other freelancing I get at least 150k gain every month. I have invoices for the sales of the freelancing too. It's a friend a pharmacy invoice booklet I use for that co a she gives me the products.

Thanks as I await your response

I will advice u not to state it like this in your cover letter. ECO wants regular payment *I'm supposed to receive payment of 23k as expense monthly but it's not pay on regular basis*. U can use the 23k as other money that y clients pays into your account for the 2nd job. Well, every explanation balls down on the contract letter given to u. If it state other expenses, u will av to state it but try to modify it in away that the 23k is usually pay every 3months. Try to collect the payslips for 6months and verify if all is accurate. Bc if there are different payments and deduction in the payslip every month, u will need to explain.
This is all I can contribute. I am not seeing your documents to verify, so I av given u the little I know. All d best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by topeolu1: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Can someone help here [quote author=topeolu1 post=68345794][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Bratva: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please house, I need your advise on this, I want to apply for a 6months visa for my kid sister to travel with me this summer, she is 16 and still in secondary school.

I am submitting the below documents:

Hotel reservation in my name ( for 2)
Copies of my previous visas ( 3 expired 6 months and a valid 2 years)
Copy of my valid US visa
My bank statement (salary account with a balance of 4.2m, I earn 249k net)
Cover Letter
Her birth certificate
Mum's passport data page , letter of consent and affidavits to support.(dad is late)
A letter from her school
Her school fees receipts for this session (3 terms).

Please, is there anything I need to add to the above?
Justwise, ekpotek and other experienced members, pls look into this matter.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jaydee11: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2018
Good morning my gurus in the house. Please, I want to ask a question about my son's visa application to the UK. We his parents are presently in the UK for the past 3months on a tier 2 visa and we did not apply for him then because we don't want to just pull him out of school. Now we want to apply for him but I have a question which I need you to help me out with.
£630 was kept in my husband's account since March for the 90days rule but he withdrew an overdraft from the account and the money went into minus. He has collected salaries and the account is okay now. Please, will the minus sign affect the 90days rule by leading to a refusal? We want to apply for him this June and we don't want this to lead to refusal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Akpuoru: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2018
Hi I am filling a UK Visa application, I want to make payment to confirm my appointment but I see it is quoted in dollars. please how do I make this payment since I don't have dollar account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by folmus: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2018
Akpuoru:
Hi I am filling a UK Visa application, I want to make payment to confirm my appointment but I see it is quoted in dollars. please how do I make this payment since I don't have dollar account.

Try your Naira card; if it's enable, it will effect the transaction.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Akpuoru: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2018
folmus:

Try your Naira card; if it's enable, it will effect the transaction.
Thanks so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by churockng: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hi, I applied for UK visa and did my biometrics on the 10th of May, I received an email from Shefo that my application has been received and being prepared for review by ECO and that a mail will be sent once a decision is made.. but until this moment I have not heard from them or the TLS.
Am a little worried not knowing a decision has been made and no mail to me and also don't know how to track it on TLS website.. please our gurus in the house I need ur advice here. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by BELUSHI: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello house, Please is it compulsory to have huge closing balance in my statement of account when applying for a visitor's visa . It is a salary account with reasonable amount coming in and going out monthly.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by monchat(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
BELUSHI:
Hello house, Please is it compulsory to have huge closing balance in my statement of account when applying for a visitor's visa . It is a salary account with reasonable amount coming in and going out monthly.

No issue on that only if u can explain to the ECO the inflow of income apart from your monthly salary. If they are huge amount coming in, write a cover note or u state it in the additional information in the application about the source of the money
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by monchat(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
churockng:
Hi, I applied for UK visa and did my biometrics on the 10th of May, I received an email from Shefo that my application has been received and being prepared for review by ECO and that a mail will be sent once a decision is made.. but until this moment I have not heard from them or the TLS.
Am a little worried not knowing a decision has been made and no mail to me and also don't know how to track it on TLS website.. please our gurus in the house I need ur advice here. Thanks

Which visa type did u apply for?
Normally if it is tourist visa it takes just 15 working days. When I submitted this Feb, I only received the 1st mail that my application av bin received, then the last mail was my visa is ready for collection.
Atimes if it is taking time to come out, there are many people that applied, especially now that summer is around the corner.
For the tracking check the website and see if u can find it, the last I applied a sister assisted me to track it. Other house members can contribute.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jarus(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hi guys here,

I have applied for and gotten 6-month UK visa on 3 occasions in the past - 2013, 2016, 2017.

Applying again, rather than this yearly short time applications, I want to kuku do long term this time around.

Can I go from 6 months to 5 years straight - bypassing 2 years?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jarus:
Hi guys here,

I have applied for and gotten 6-month UK visa on 3 occasions in the past - 2013, 2016, 2017.

Applying again, rather than this yearly short time applications, I want to kuku do long term this time around.

Oga Jarus, you want to relocate ni!?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jarus(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
papiforreal:

Relocate ke. Nah.

Just want to be able to hop into plane anytime I want to go to the UK, rather than having to apply for visa every now and then.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by iapt: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
papiforreal:

This cracked me up cheesy grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ladylco: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jarus:
Hi guys here,

yes you can if you can afford it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ladylco: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
walmart:
Good day experts. I want to apply for a two year visa for my family. This is their first time of applying to UK. Do we stand a chance of being given two years or we should just apply for six months. We have good travel history to other countries like US, Schengen. Thanks

No harm in trying
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by churockng: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
monchat:

Which visa type did u apply for?
Normally if it is tourist visa it takes just 15 working days. When I submitted this Feb, I only received the 1st mail that my application av bin received, then the last mail was my visa is ready for collection.
Atimes if it is taking time to come out, there are many people that applied, especially now that summer is around the corner.
For the tracking check the website and see if u can find it, the last I applied a sister assisted me to track it. Other house members can contribute.

I actually applied for the tourist visa for 6 months.. it's been about 21 working days now after my biometrics on the 10th of May. Am still waiting for an email, though I already wrote to TLS yesterday.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by monchat(m): 12:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Hello house ps a friend of mine wants to apply for a 6 months visiting visa, she has an uncle living in the UK as a citizen. The uncle invited her for a visit this summer. She applied last year and was denial. I just found out she filled a family visa and I was surprised why family visa instead of tourist visa, I asked her if that was what she used the last time, she said yes. Ps I will like to ask which visa type is she surpose to use? I know that family visa is used when u av a very close relative in the UK. Ps house I need your advice if she should continue with the family visa application since she used it in her previous application or switch to normal tourist visa? Ps @Justwise and @ Sewyest and other guru's kindly assist. I await your prompt response house. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by monchat(m): 12:25am On Jun 12, 2018
churockng:

I actually applied for the tourist visa for 6 months.. it's been about 21 working days now after my biometrics on the 10th of May. Am still waiting for an email, though I already wrote to TLS yesterday.

Just calm down. Probably many applications bc of summer
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by monchat(m): 12:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Jarus:
Hi guys here,

Yes of course, if u are ready to pay 321,000 and if u are a frequent traveler, u are good to go
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by churockng: 4:46am On Jun 12, 2018
monchat:

Just calm down. Probably many applications bc of summer

Thanks..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by forget101O(m): 4:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Hello Gurus in the House.

A friend of mine just got a Journey Instruction for a 7day course in the U.K. from the company where he works. The program is to commence on the 26th of June (ie this month).

Please, what will he need to process his VISA and what is the cost to get this done for him to meet with the dateline?

Please put into consideration that this is first trip.

I will be grateful for a prompt response. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jarus(m): 6:15am On Jun 12, 2018
forget101O:
Hello Gurus in the House.

A friend of mine just got a Journey Instruction for a 7day course in the U.K. from the company where he works. The program is to commence on the 26th of June (ie this month).

Please, what will he need to process his VISA and what is the cost to get this done for him to meet with the dateline?

Please put into consideration that this is first trip.

I will be grateful for a prompt response. Thanks

He might need a fast track.

I did a fast track (extra cost) in similar circumstance in 2017 and got my visa in 13 days, the last working day before my travel.

Interestingly, without fast track in 2016, I got the visa in less than 13 working days. I just didn't want to ake the risk last year.

I think he should do fast track, and he needs to start today, given the travel date is less than 14 days away.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by forget101O(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Jarus:

He might need a fast track.

I did a fast track (extra cost) in similar circumstance in 2017 and got my visa in 13 days, the last working day before my travel.

Interestingly, without fast track in 2016, I got the visa in less than 13 working days. I just didn't want to ake the risk last year.

I think he should do fast track, and he needs to start today, given the travel date is less than 14 days away.

Thank you sir for your quick response. I will appreciate more if I will be able to know the cost of fast tracking The such VISA and the duration.

I am grateful
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by iapt: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2018
forget101O:

Thank you sir for your quick response. I will appreciate more if I will be able to know the cost of fast tracking The such VISA and the duration.

I am grateful

He can also get a decision in 24hours...thats about 380k or so (900£+)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by forget101O(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2018
iapt:

He can also get a decision in 24hours...thats about 380k or so (900£+)

Wow! That’s High. Ok Sir. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.