Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1546148 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dewale1234(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2019
ozymes:
There is no one for all. Its OYO

Thanks for the response and to all that contributed
Please help with the following information

a. She submits a separate application using her own details e.g. email address etc (Yes/No)
b. She indicates that she will be travelling with her husband and that her husband will be sponsoring the trip
c. She needs to provide her own financial details (Yes/No)
d. How do we go about the submission, pick same date (Yes/No)
d. Do we submit in one bag? (Yes/No)

Kindly revert
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yommieyomi: 5:28pm On May 06, 2019
The applications must be 2, one for you and the other one for wiffy. On your application you will indicate madam travelling with you and that you are the sponsor.On Madam's application she will indicate that you are travelling with her but you are the sponsor.

dewale1234:

I made a single application and when asked about my wife's details, i gave it and specified she will be travelling with me. I want to know if she will still apply separately. I am the principal applicant and i will be the one sponsoring the trip
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yommieyomi: 5:46pm On May 06, 2019
a) Yes, but can you use same email address for proper tracking and follow up.
b) Yes no crime in that.
c) Not really but a good one if you she can get one; knowing fully well that you are the sponsor( Your financial statement is a must)
d) Yes pick same day and time.
d) Yes you will be given a bag since it is a family application.

dewale1234:

Thanks for the response and to all that contributed
Please help with the following information

a. She submits a separate application using her own details e.g. email address etc (Yes/No)
b. She indicates that she will be travelling with her husband and that her husband will be sponsoring the trip
c. She needs to provide her own financial details (Yes/No)
d. How do we go about the submission, pick same date (Yes/No)
d. Do we submit in one bag? (Yes/No)

Kindly revert
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Seeyat: 6:23pm On May 06, 2019
You're a liar, this is my last refusal letter and i don't even know you. I work at GGK global limited, stop lying
Dolorsa:
Good day guys, please I need your contributions on how UK embassy can verify the existence of a company or an employee's employment status via open source independent verification. A friend was denied on that basis and attached is the refusal notice. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sulaimonsheu(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2019
Tawakalituolas:
no, but i tried to use my sister gtb mastercard and it was also rejected.
I just call them now with my gtb MasterCard and it's was a successful one. So u can try them using another card. Best of luck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sulaimonsheu(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2019
Tawakalituolas:
no, but i tried to use my sister gtb mastercard and it was also rejected.
. I just called them now with my gtb MasterCard and it's was a successful one. Pls try another card.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NanaOne1: 6:46pm On May 06, 2019
Hello House,

Please when visiting the UK mainly to visit interesting places, which option should be chosen because a family member is the one providing the invitation. I am confused between tourist and visiting family

Thank you

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dewale1234(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2019
Yommieyomi:
a) Yes, but can you use same email address for proper tracking and follow up.
b) Yes no crime in that.
c) Not really but a good one if you she can get one; knowing fully well that you are the sponsor( Your financial statement is a must)
d) Yes pick same day and time.
d) Yes you will be given a bag since it is a family application.

Many thanks. Blessings
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yommieyomi: 7:46pm On May 06, 2019
To answer properly, kindly tell us are you staying with this people given you the invite?

Are this people in anyways related to you ...like family.....?

If you can answer above, we will be able to guide carefully.

NanaOne1:
Hello House,

Please when visiting the UK mainly to visit interesting places, which option should be chosen because a family member is the one providing the invitation. I am confused between tourist and visiting family

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2019
Mario8732:
@justwise please what prove does a uk p60 document seems to provide in a visitors visa

P60 is just end of year tax certificate so i don't know how it relates to visiting visa application

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2019
NanaOne1:
Thanks for your response Justwise. Please one more clarification.
Apart from her official work, she does a side business by buying and selling if kids products. She has registered as an enterprise but she uses her savings account for this business. The problem is she does not have any vat clearance or vat payment since this is just a small business but she plans to open a business account later on and pay taxes.

Please can she add the business documents to her application to justify the usage of her savings account in running her side business without the payment of taxes?

And is she supposed to add receipts of her purchase and selling of the kinds products?

Please clarify
Thank you

She can do that and explain the nature of her business and how she runs it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2019
dewale1234:
Hello House

Please i need an urgent help. I am applying for a visit visa for me and my wife. While filling the form i indicated that my wife will be traveling with me and i indicated her passport number.
I am at the point of making payment and i noticed 2 things
i. That the payment for standard service is USD129 (despite the fact that i am applying for 2 people)
ii. I have not been able to chose where i will do my biometrics (i prefer VI)

Is this normal, or i made mistakes while filling the form
I used this website https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk

Please help out

Thanks
cc. Justwise

You need to apply separately for your wife

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2019
Dolorsa:
Good day guys, please I need your contributions on how UK embassy can verify the existence of a company or an employee's employment status via open source independent verification. A friend was denied on that basis and attached is the refusal notice. Thank you.

Seeyat:
You're a liar, this is my last refusal letter and i don't even know you. I work at GGK global limited, stop lying

@Dolorsa respond to this allegation

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Seeyat: 8:18pm On May 06, 2019
[I can defend this, he or she should reply. This forum has come a long way than not to be kept clean. quote author=justwise post=78162417]

@Dolorsa respond to this allegation[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NanaOne1: 11:34pm On May 06, 2019
Yes will stay with them so she is providing her tenancy agreement. She is my sister

Yommieyomi:
To answer properly, kindly tell us are you staying with this people given you the invite?

Are this people in anyways related to you ...like family.....?

If you can answer above, we will be able to guide carefully.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Rijo02: 3:51am On May 07, 2019
Timeline:
Application submission: 16th April, 2019
Uploaded all documents to forestall paying for scanning at the VFS (very expensive)
Appointment at VFS Toronto : 18th April, 2019.
Passport received email at UKVI: 21st April, 2019
Passport dispatched email(spouse) from UKVI: 30th April, 2019
Passport pickup email(spouse) from VFS: 30th April, 2019
Passport dispatched email(myself) from UKVI: 1st May, 2019
Passport pickup email(myself) from VFS: 2nd May, 2019

We didn't subscribe for courier delivery as it is unnecessarily expensive!

Picked up both passports today and it was approved for 6 months (we are first timers) for a 2 days visit.

Good luck to all!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ijeshalomo(m): 4:49am On May 07, 2019
Thank you @justwise. I would like to add that this applicant from the other country is in secondary school and less than 18 years old. Is she allowed to submit her application by herself while her other sibblings and parent submit in Senegal? Or does she need an adult to go with her for the submission?

Thanks

justwise:

She can apply from there and they all need to state clearly that it's a family trip but applying from different countries
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dolorsa: 6:17am On May 07, 2019
justwise:

@Dolorsa respond to this allegation
What's my offence? Did I say the refusal was mine? I felt the only way I could get response to why that application was refused was to call the owner of the refusal notice a friend. Maybe I should have addressed the applicant as an enemy. The reason was for me to understand open source independent verification used by the UK embassy. @seeyat, you had to open a new account on nairaland, why? Did your former account expire? Please respond to this your new account creation. @Justwise you can also respond to the open source independent verification issue if you have an idea because I just checked GGK global Limited on cac website. The company is actually a registered one her in Nigeria. Other people might also be interested in this. The UK embassy cannot just be collecting our money without issuing visas to people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:41am On May 07, 2019
Ijeshalomo:
Thank you @justwise. I would like to add that this applicant from the other country is in secondary school and less than 18 years old. Is she allowed to submit her application by herself while her other sibblings and parent submit in Senegal? Or does she need an adult to go with her for the submission?

Thanks

How old exactly?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:45am On May 07, 2019
Dolorsa:
What's my offence? Did I say the refusal was mine? I felt the only way I could get response to why that application was refused was to call the owner of the refusal notice a friend. Maybe I should have addressed the applicant as an enemy. The reason was for me to understand open source independent verification used by the UK embassy. @seeyat, you had to open a new account on nairaland, why? Did your former account expire? Please respond to this your new account creation. @Justwise you can also respond to the open source independent verification issue if you have an idea because I just checked GGK global Limited on cac website. The company is actually a registered one her in Nigeria. Other people might also be interested in this. The UK embassy cannot just be collecting our money without issuing visas to people.

Why would post the refusal letter here even without getting the consent of the owner? Are you an agent if the owner is truly not your friend?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:46am On May 07, 2019
Rijo02:
Timeline:
Application submission: 16th April, 2019
Uploaded all documents to forestall paying for scanning at the VFS (very expensive)
Appointment at VFS Toronto : 18th April, 2019.
Passport received email at UKVI: 21st April, 2019
Passport dispatched email(spouse) from UKVI: 30th April, 2019
Passport pickup email(spouse) from VFS: 30th April, 2019
Passport dispatched email(myself) from UKVI: 1st May, 2019
Passport pickup email(myself) from VFS: 2nd May, 2019

We didn't subscribe for courier delivery as it is unnecessarily expensive!

Picked up both passports today and it was approved for 6 months (we are first timers) for a 2 days visit.

Good luck to all!

Congratulations!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Viqtour(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2019
Good day House.

I just searched this thread because of the urgent situation on hand.

My father has been sick and wants to go to UK for treatment. My uncle is working there and has invited him by writing a letter.

I have no idea of how this visa things work and I'll need some explanations.

We've contacted an agent but I will appreciate if I get proper guidance from here.

I will provide more information as regards the documents assembled to whoever thst guides me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Viqtour(m): 7:31am On May 07, 2019
justwise:

Why would post the refusal letter here even without getting the consent of the owner? Are you an agent if the owner is truly not your friend?
Please Sir can you give me your email or phone number. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yommieyomi: 7:53am On May 07, 2019
Then click family visit since we have established she's your sister.

NanaOne1:
Yes will stay with them so she is providing her tenancy agreement. She is my sister

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dolorsa: 8:07am On May 07, 2019
justwise:

No, I'm not an agent. You can still do justice to the open source independent verification if you have an idea. We are all here to learn. I apologise for posting someone's refusal notice.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Infiosa: 8:17am On May 07, 2019
Dolorsa:
A lot is your offense in this matter! U don't share people's information without their consents and you still don't feel remorseful about it. How would UKVI grant you visa with such an unlawful act? This is a typical misrepresentation your likes have subjected the country to. This is so criminal and a lawsuit can be press charged against you. This is a great platform where genuine information is shared to help others. The owner is not your friend and he/she can decide to be an enemy for this singular act. The fact that you are not remorseful pisses my gut!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by adeniyy01: 8:48am On May 07, 2019
Good day house, i was refused in November, 2018. Due to attached letter, in January i registered my own business, but running it on my savings account. Which inflow nd outflow is constant, i do transfer cash to my business account myself which i have abt 500k in , i still work with last employer but not on salary.. i want to visit UK for tourism.. please advice me on how to gather info and documents. Attached is d refusal letter. I claimed employee in Nov. Can i change informations now? Please house, advise me .. . To make it easier, am thinking of buying conference but can business of 5 months go for conference

1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Mario8732: 8:50am On May 07, 2019
@justwise i am applying for a visitors visa and i am the one sponsoring the trip and my cousin is the uk is providing accommodation and these are the docs he sent to me
1.invitation letter
2.p60 doc
3.council letter doc
4.passport bio page
Please My question is what does the p60 document seems to prove in this application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dolorsa: 8:53am On May 07, 2019
Infiosa:

A lot is your offense in the matter! U don't share people's information without their consents and you still don't feel remorseful about it. How would UKVI grant you visa with such an unlawful act? This is a typical misrepresentation your like have subjected the country to. This is so criminal and a lawsuit can be press charged against you. This is a great platform where genuine information is shared to help others. The owner is not your friend and he/she can decide to be an enemy for this singular act. The fact that you are not remorseful pisses my gut!
Check my previous post. U should be fine with it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ijeshalomo(m): 9:45am On May 07, 2019
@justwise, she is 16 years old. What do you advise?

Thanks

justwise:

How old exactly?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by iwuoahsamuels: 10:52am On May 07, 2019
Hello Justwise
Thanks alot for your response
Pls see below what I intend to do during application then advise which is adequate or give input pleaseee

pls I searched the trend and didnt find a template of cover letter with how to address it to ECO but find my draft below ,also I read of several people that included cover letter and they got refused bc ECO did not see or read their cover letter, how do I ensure ECO sees and reads mine pls?

10, sayid oluwale close
Oregun ikeja
Tel: +23456800895
09 May 2019

THE ENTRY CLEARANCE OFFICER,
BRITISH DEPUTY HIGH COMMISSION,
LAGOS. NIGERIA.

Dear Sir/Madam
I,Mrs Chika iwuoha with DOB; 01 January 1984, a Nigerian citizen and a holder of its National Passport/Travel Document bearing the number: 0123456NGR & my son , Leeroy Onyedikachi an American citizen and holder of its National Passport/Travel Document bearing the number: 0123456NGR , intend to visit my biological sister for a family visit in the UK for a period of 1 week.
We plan to depart on 1st August and return 8th August 2018 so I can resume back to work on 12th of August 2018.
My sister has not met my son since I had him in the USA and this will be an opportunity for her children (my nephew and niece) to also meet their cousin.
I will be sponsoring this trip but my sister will be offering accommodation and feeding and attached is her letter of invitation, mortgage bill, utility bill, biodata page.
I am the Health safety manager for **** company, and have worked with the company since 2012, kindly find attached my payslips, My 6 months salary bank statement, Covering letter from the bank confirming the authenticity of the bank statement, Personal Income Tax Card, Photocopy of the my staff i.D card, Letter of identification from employer, Leave letter from employer granting leave of absence, also attached is my Proof of Travel history (South Africa twice, USA with valid 2 year visa)
Also attached are my Marriage Certificates, son’s birth certificate and zero balance from USA hospitals and doctors, Husbands passport page.
Below is our Trip expenditure breakdown:
BUDGET: N282,846.38 (£600)
Return Flight ticket: N250,000(£530.32) ((I read someone advising to make budget as cheap as possible that 250k or less for return trip to & fro UK is ok, please advise)
Shopping: N23,570.53 (£50)
Messilinious : N9503.28 (£20)
Need for living expenses?:
Nb: monthly salary is exactly:N270,725.00
I have made plans for the funding of this trip- please find attached copies of letters from my investment managers showing total sum of N1,700,000 and confirmation that this sum is readily available In cash on a 2 days window request and also 6 months bank statements.

…..
Below is a sample of my sister’s invitation letter: pls vet and let me have your input:
10, DOWNING STREET,
LONDON. ENGLAND.
Tel: +44(0)87654321
09 September 2011

LAGOS. NIGERIA.

Dear Sir/Madam
I, Mrs Vivian mmandu, a British citizen with Passport : 321654, and DOB. 31 December 1901, and a resident of house number 10, Downing Street, London, do hereby declare that i am formally inviting Mrs. Chika iwuoha, with DOB; 01 January 1984, a Nigerian citizen and a holder of its National Passport/Travel Document bearing the number: 0123456NGR & her son , Leeroy Onyedikachi an American citizen and holder of its National Passport/Travel Document bearing the number: 0123456NGR , for a family visit to the UK for a period of 1 week.
I wish to also declare that the relationship between Mrs. Chika iwuoha and Me is based on Natural law as Mrs. Chika iwuoha is my biological and only remaining sister with very personal connectedness. This visit will enable my children and I meet with her and her new baby(my new nephew) for the first time.
I am trusting that this invitation will be honoured and therefore, I will accommodate and provide feeding for the duration of their stay and will take every necessary measure to ensure that the Terms and Conditions of the visa once issued, will be observed.
Please, if you need further information, do not hesitate to reach me on the above contact information.
Thank you for your understanding
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Vivian mmandu,
……………………………………….

Pls concerning my investments (PROOF OF FUNDS)
[b]How do I go about it? Which is better?[/b]
A) a letter of support from investment managers showing that the investment fund was liquidable within 2 days of request, the letter should also showing when i started the investment fund, how deposit is received and yield rate(anything else this letter should say?)

B) Or liquidate the investment and support the lump payment with an official letter from investment bodies
C) or cover letter : explain transactions in account especially other salary.
Must I give details how i came about the money i invested? These were side-gig but dont want to declare that I do business on the side as I dont have tax clearance etc.
*id NOTE TO declare the name of my investments as savings in the online application form

Documents to submit:
• I read “Details of any firm travel plans that you have made, ie itinerary:
Warning! Do not book a flight because, you will forfeit your money if your visa is refused. Itinerary does not only mean flight ticket, it means travel plans which are, the preparations that you have put in place: such could be site seeing or tour guide arrangements, or onward flight tickets if applying for a transit or stopover visa”
• I read “Evidence of family relationship” – what can I submit as evidence?
Pls what kind of firm travel plan can I provide since I submit booking and it’s a direct flight?
• Valid international passport
• Cars proof of ownership document.
My landed documents do not have land survey or CFO yet, will land receipt and lawyer’s signed documents suffice or I should just omit them?
Sons birth certificate ((original? Or copy?))
My 6 months salary bank statement
Marriage Cert
Husbands passport page
Personal Income Tax Card
Photocopies of the my i.D card-
Leave letter from employer granting leave of absence for a specified period. ((what other specifics pls ?))
Covering letter from the bank confirming the authenticity of the bank statement.
*Letter of identification from employer
*Tax clearance certificate of the applicant or that of the sponsor.

Attach a cost breakdown of the trip : ticket and shopping, (what else should be here since my sister is accommodating me)

List of what my sister needs to send me:

copy of her bio-data page
Mortgage Bill,
utility bill, is it necessary??
((Since she's providing Accommodation and feeding for 7 days - does she need to add her bank statements? Payslips?))
home address
telephone number
account statement+ payslip((does she need to send this also?))
I read somewhere that Letter of invite must state: Where she is working and its address, does this apply here?
I read someone comment "write about your relationship"...I dont really get what she must write about our relationship pls advise.

Our nature of relationship (what kind of proof can I add? Any need for pictures of us together or wassap communications?
Copy of her passport data page with clear evidence of her immigration status in the UK.
Anything else it must contain pls?

justwise:

Every single question in bold has been discussed here for years so i'm not going to repeat them

Since summer is a busy time for visa application i suggest you start your application anytime this month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lexy1234: 1:09pm On May 07, 2019
[quote author=iwuoahsamuels post=78177445]Hello Justwise
Thanks alot for your response
Pls see below what I intend to do during application then advise which is adequate or give input pleaseee

pls I searched the trend and didnt find a template of cover letter with how to address it to ECO but find my draft below ,also I read of several people that included cover letter and they got refused bc ECO did not see or read their cover letter, how do I ensure ECO sees and reads mine pls?

10, sayid oluwale close
Oregun ikeja
Tel: +23456800895
09 May 2019

LAGOS. NIGERIA.

Dear Sir/Madam
I,Mrs Chika iwuoha with DOB; 01 January 1984, a Nigerian citizen and a holder of its National Passport/Travel Document bearing the number: 0123456NGR & my son , Leeroy Onyedikachi an American citizen and holder of its National Passport/Travel Document bearing the number: 0123456NGR , intend to visit my biological sister for a family visit in the UK for a period of 1 week.
We plan to depart on 1st August and return 8th August 2018 so I can resume back to work on 12th of August 2018.
My sister has not met my son since I had him in the USA and this will be an opportunity for her children (my nephew and niece) to also meet their cousin.
I will be sponsoring this trip but my sister will be offering accommodation and feeding and attached is her letter of invitation, mortgage bill, utility bill, biodata page.
I am the Health safety manager for **** company, and have worked with the company since 2012, kindly find attached my payslips, My 6 months salary bank statement, Covering letter from the bank confirming the authenticity of the bank statement, Personal Income Tax Card, Photocopy of the my staff i.D card, Letter of identification from employer, Leave letter from employer granting leave of absence, also attached is my Proof of Travel history (South Africa twice, USA with valid 2 year visa)
Also attached are my Marriage Certificates, son’s birth certificate and zero balance from USA hospitals and doctors, Husbands passport page.
Below is our Trip expenditure breakdown:
BUDGET: N282,846.38 (£600)
Return Flight ticket: N250,000(£530.32) ((I read someone advising to make budget as cheap as possible that 250k or less for return trip to & fro UK is ok, please advise)
Shopping: N23,570.53 (£50)
Messilinious : N9503.28 (£20)
Need for living expenses?:
Nb: monthly salary is exactly:N270,725.00
I have made plans for the funding of this trip- please find attached copies of letters from my investment managers showing total sum of N1,700,000 and confirmation that this sum is readily available In cash on a 2 days window request and also 6 months bank statements.

…..
Below is a sample of my sister’s invitation letter: pls vet and let me have your input:
10, DOWNING STREET,
LONDON. ENGLAND.
Tel: +44(0)87654321
09 September 2011

LAGOS. NIGERIA.

Dear Sir/Madam
I, Mrs Vivian mmandu, a British citizen with Passport : 321654, and DOB. 31 December 1901, and a resident of house number 10, Downing Street, London, do hereby declare that i am formally inviting Mrs. Chika iwuoha, with DOB; 01 January 1984, a Nigerian citizen and a holder of its National Passport/Travel Document bearing the number: 0123456NGR & her son , Leeroy Onyedikachi an American citizen and holder of its National Passport/Travel Document bearing the number: 0123456NGR , for a family visit to the UK for a period of 1 week.
I wish to also declare that the relationship between Mrs. Chika iwuoha and Me is based on Natural law as Mrs. Chika iwuoha is my biological and only remaining sister with very personal connectedness. This visit will enable my children and I meet with her and her new baby(my new nephew) for the first time.
I am trusting that this invitation will be honoured and therefore, I will accommodate and provide feeding for the duration of their stay and will take every necessary measure to ensure that the Terms and Conditions of the visa once issued, will be observed.
Please, if you need further information, do not hesitate to reach me on the above contact information.
Thank you for your understanding
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Vivian mmandu,
……………………………………….

Pls concerning my investments (PROOF OF FUNDS)
[b]How do I go about it? Which is better?[/b]
A) a letter of support from investment managers showing that the investment fund was liquidable within 2 days of request, the letter should also showing when i started the investment fund, how deposit is received and yield rate(anything else this letter should say?)

B) Or liquidate the investment and support the lump payment with an official letter from investment bodies
C) or cover letter : explain transactions in account especially other salary.
Must I give details how i came about the money i invested? These were side-gig but dont want to declare that I do business on the side as I dont have tax clearance etc.
*id NOTE TO declare the name of my investments as savings in the online application form

Documents to submit:
• I read “Details of any firm travel plans that you have made, ie itinerary:
Warning! Do not book a flight because, you will forfeit your money if your visa is refused. Itinerary does not only mean flight ticket, it means travel plans which are, the preparations that you have put in place: such could be site seeing or tour guide arrangements, or onward flight tickets if applying for a transit or stopover visa”
• I read “Evidence of family relationship” – what can I submit as evidence?
Pls what kind of firm travel plan can I provide since I submit booking and it’s a direct flight?
• Valid international passport
• Cars proof of ownership document.
My landed documents do not have land survey or CFO yet, will land receipt and lawyer’s signed documents suffice or I should just omit them?
Sons birth certificate ((original? Or copy?))
My 6 months salary bank statement
Marriage Cert
Husbands passport page
Personal Income Tax Card
Photocopies of the my i.D card-
Leave letter from employer granting leave of absence for a specified period. ((what other specifics pls ?))
Covering letter from the bank confirming the authenticity of the bank statement.
*Letter of identification from employer
*Tax clearance certificate of the applicant or that of the sponsor.

Attach a cost breakdown of the trip : ticket and shopping, (what else should be here since my sister is accommodating me)

List of what my sister needs to send me:

copy of her bio-data page
Mortgage Bill,
utility bill, is it necessary??
((Since she's providing Accommodation and feeding for 7 days - does she need to add her bank statements? Payslips?))
home address
telephone number
account statement+ payslip((does she need to send this also?))
I read somewhere that Letter of invite must state: Where she is working and its address, does this apply here?
I read someone comment "write about your relationship"...I dont really get what she must write about our relationship pls advise.

Our nature of relationship (what kind of proof can I add? Any need for pictures of us together or wassap communications?
Copy of her passport data page with clear evidence of her immigration status in the UK.
Anything else it must contain pls?

Please block out all sensitive information on your post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.