Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,058 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

6 Amazing Talents You Never Knew Your Penis Had - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Amazing Talents You Never Knew Your Penis Had (647 Views)

6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Amazing Talents You Never Knew Your Penis Had by tusheghe(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
1) They can ejaculate while limp
While boners and ejaculation are usually a package deal, men don’t actually have to be hard to expel semen, shows a study from California’s Oakland Medical Center. A man’s pelvic muscles contract when he ejaculates, but those muscles aren’t directly tied to the processes that make his penis erect. So while unusual, a man can squeeze some out even when he’s flaccid, the study authors say.

2)They can ejaculate semen up to 8feet
That’s according to a study conducted years ago at the University of Indiana by the famous sex researcher Alfred Kinsey. While there’s not much new data backing up that finding, one 2014 study from Weill Cornell Medical College found the force with which a man ejaculates corresponds directly with how satisfied he feels about his orgasm.

Check out the other amazing things penis can do here > http://www.splendidhub.com/6-amazing-talents-you-never-knew-your-penis-had/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help I Am In Love With A Foreign Girl / Need A Girl Who Wil Love ,care Nd Make Me Happy ! / How To Get Your Ex Back In 5 Powerful Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.