Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead (79790 Views)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / The Last Words Of Dsp Alamieyesigha / DSP Alamieyesigha Dead Till Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

He stole from my country. He will never know peoce in hell.
which your country...you mean this useless country that is being dragged aback by your people..which your money did alams steal??...
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Keneking:
Even in death, we shall send him to UK

so shall we do to ur own dead body. Iseeeeeeee
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by justmi1: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
It is not easy to believe the death of a man that once disguised as a woman. Who knows he could be disguising again. Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Great words. We must build personal bulwarks to survive whatever hurl of abuses channeled us from any angle.

I've downloaded the book. I'm just YET to start it.

You should.
I haven't finished it yet.
I'm a fast reader, but there are books you don't do bragadocio with.

I read this one very very very slowly.
Everything must sink!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by RuthlessAnalyst: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wonder if the story is Real.

By the way nobody should blame anyone for airing His/Her own view.
A THIEF REMAIN A THIEF EVEN IN DEATH.
Do You know how many people have died because money Stolen by this Man wasn't used to do the appropriate Thing...

If His Death should draw him Empathy then the likes of Osama, Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein and All other corrupt person who died in the past should also be Empathized. Including Our Very Own SANI ABACHA.

Or Is there any Difference Between Him And Late Gen Abacha beside the characteristic Spectacles that adorned the Late General's Face and The Khaki.
Maybe the Proportion of Money stolen also...
The fact Remains They were both corrupt and GREEDY OFFICIALS

I pray he get what he deserve in Heaven or Hell

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by babafirst(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
ReachHard:
A detribalised Nigerian (pictures don't lie).....May he RIP cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed undecided
Lwkmddddddd,this is the most 'satirically' humorous comment/pic I have seen today.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by abduljabbar4(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
IzonOwei:
which your country...you mean this useless country that is being dragged aback by your people..which your money did alams steal??...
See, leave me alone. His death calls for a celebration

*dancing*
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MaziOmenuko: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
greatmen:
I am a bustard idiot big fool my generation would forever be worthless how dare I

Hope you didn't burst your vein.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by BlackBaron: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
I wish him the same (empathy or lack of it) as he wished on the people he governed.

That's all!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

You should.

Everything must sink!
grin

I'm currently reading one of my favorites when it comes to personal development. It's so cool I have to take all the time in the world to fully appreciate and digest its content.

Once I'm done, I'll endeavour to look at it. A promise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by freedom96: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
that is how you need to see Prophet Mohammed death certificate before we ll belive if that peadophile reaLly existed
I thought u re just a political bigot,i now see u re a religious idiot also.Foolish woman.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by eyesofgod: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:
my bile for all the looters that have damaged nigeria no get second. no sympathy over here. the bible says OPPRESSION MAKETH A WISE MAN MAD, AND I AM MAD. these kleptocrats have been oppressing us. if you are not angry and mad then the LORD is not in you and you are a foolish man because the good LORD said >>>>

ECCLESIASTES 7 VS 7 oppression maketh a wise man mad;

Holy Moses! You are damned crazy.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by xreal: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
cooljoe:
DSP- Diepreye Solomon Peters. Those were his names. the fickle that life is. and all dose talkn trash, wen ur time comes, may God have mercy on ur soul

Yeah, thanks I had been told what the DSP stands for.

May his soul Rest In Peace.

no one is a saint, even me!
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
FATHER LORD TAKE THEM ONE BY ONE. ALL THAT LOOTED NIGERIA OF ITS FUTURE. DONT SPARE ANYONE OF THEM.

grin grin grin grin

MORE TO DIE IN COMING WEEKS.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Tensionstar(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Atk1nson:

there is no peace for the wicked. I don't feel any sympathy for such persons.

do u know how many people needlessly die daily because money meant for our healthcare sector has been looted, do u know how many businesses have crumbled, sending people into poverty because money meant for infrastructural development has been looted.

My sympathy is for them, not for this man. let the government just ensure our money is recovered. It's is a shame that the disappointment of a president we had, pardoned and restored him back into politics without him making restitution for what he stole.
...ma mind u jst spoke
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
smiley
dearpreye:

I'm currently reading one of my favorites when it comes to personal development. It's so cool I have to take all the time in the world to fully appreciate and digest its content.

Once I'm done, I'll endeavour to look at it. A promise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Spirit1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Alamiyesigha may not have died today if not for consequences of his past corrupt actions........He was receiving treatment correctly in Dubai when he suddenly heard the news that Britain sought his extradition......to avoid Ibori's treatment, he removed every drip, abandoned his medications and hurriedly ran back to Nigeria.......Hmmmmm, Nigeria a country that can protect the thieves only judicially but have no medical protection for anyone because the thieves have stolen her medicine!

Alams came home to die instead of going to London to live in a well deserved prison.............

Because you are now dead, even though, your actions when you were alive are still killing many innocent ones..... but I will not leave you without prayers.... May your works follow you..

Definitely right! He could have used a fraction of the stolen money to build a state of the art world class hospital in Nigeria. That hospital could have saved his life and those of thousands of Nigerians.
Yep - unfortunately there is no medical protection in Nigeria.

This should ordinarily serve as a big lesion to other Kleptocracts in Nigeria, but unfortunately it won't.
Nigeria is not good enough for them to invest their stolen money. The health and social development of Nigeria is not important enough to them. Unfortunately when death knocks, you can run but you can't hide.
There may not be enough time to het abroad!!

They won't learn.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by meccuno: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
OboloMAN:

Reports have It that he gave up the ghost two hours ago in a Port Harcourt hospital where he was being
treated for an undisclosed ailment (Likely Kidney Failure)

www.naiijalabel..co.id/2015/10/ex-bayelsa-gov-dsp-alamieyeseigha-dead.html?m=1
when would deadly diseases like this have a cure? That's so sad....R.I.P
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
babafirst:
It is very easy to know an uneducated man, 'wife-beater' or even a rapist on Nairaland.Immediately a simple argument pricks their conscience they resort to insults and bullying tactics (for instance your use of the word 'idiot' but I am not bothered fire more insults).Just try and articulate your points the way I did in my first comment or your continuous resort to abusive words is an indication of your level of intelligence.

IDIOT...GET AWAY FROM HERE.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
MizMyColi:

Just shut up already!
What is wrong with you.

What kind of mannerless heartless crass brazenly disgusting sycophancy do you display.

The news of a dead man trickles in and all you can think of is Uk?

Your case is currently first in line on Angel Gabriel's table.
[/s]
Foól
Psycho bıtch
To hell with you and the thief. angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

You people are disgustingly despicable and heartless!
Fùck you asshóle

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Lack of home training
Foól Fùck you too
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
that is how you need to see Prophet Mohammed death certificate before we ll belive if that peadophile reaLly existed
Too hell with you and the bastąrd miserable corrupt thief that just died.

Woe unto you miserable infidel.
Bastąrd miserable son of a whòre and a drunkąrd nonentity old foól father.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Aromas:

God punish you with dis..... Animal in human form
God punish your entire generations and those yet unborn and the miserable bastąrd thief that just died.
To hell with you ídiots
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Walelavender(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oh my! just saw the news on channels tv. The inevitable end....death! RIP Diepreye. Hope he had Jesus...you need him too
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Aromas: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
bulldoza:

God punish your entire generations and those yet unborn and the miserable bastąrd thief that just died.
To hell with you ídiots
Like I've said, Animal in human form..... Keep spreading your stupidity okay undecided
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by babafirst(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
new2020:

IDIOT...GET AWAY FROM HERE.
My HYPOTHESIS about your upbringing,character and level of comprehension in particular the suspicion that you may be a bullying wife beater has just been upgraded to a THEORY.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by kayodekb: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
idros4real:
May his soul rest in perfect peace, and all Nigerian politicians and Africa inclusive should know that death can come in and struck you at anytime. So we should always think about the hereafter not the vanity called earth. RIP to the deceased once again.

nice one bro...
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by dosden: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Food for Thought: Eccl. 1:1-12
1 ¶ The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher; vanity of vanities, all is vanity.
3 What profit hath man of all his labor wherein he laboreth under the sun?
4 ¶ One generation goeth, and another generation cometh; but the earth abideth for ever.
5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to its place where it ariseth.
6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it turneth about continually in its course, and the wind returneth again to its circuits.
All the rivers run into the sea, yet the sea is not full; unto the place whither the rivers go, thither they go again.
8 All things are full of weariness; man cannot utter [it]: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
9 ¶ That which hath been is that which shall be; and that which hath been done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there a thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been long ago, in the ages which were before us.
11 There is no remembrance of the former [generations]; neither shall there be any remembrance of the latter [generations] that are to come, among those that shall come after.
12 ¶ I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by drawingbook: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

You should.

Everything must sink!
grin
Guys please what's the title of the book. I'd like to read it too.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by kannymoore(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

I remember that comment and I remember questioning him.
I did not attack him frontally because I follow his antecedents to know that he is a reasonable person who doesn't make stvpid statements without reasons.

The two people I threw shades at on here have been disgustingly foul-mouthed and seeing them speak ill over a dead man was just the height of it for me.

You need to understand that on NL...even the most crassly foolish comment would have people who admire them.

As far as I'm concerned, the likes mean nothing. It is WELCOME, but not NEEDED.

So madam..

If you woke up tomorrow morning and heard that Shekau is Dead.. would you accord him the same solemn respect that you've just given to Gov. Alams?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by plendil: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
oz4real83:
[size=16pt]Bayelsa can't boast of a world class health care system despite the huge resources allocated and also generated by the state. All have been looted. The ex governor couldn't leave Nigeria to source for the needed health care. He was a wanted man. With a better health, I believe he would have still been alive. Cardiac arrest is a manageable situation with better health system. Taking him from Bayelsa to Port harcout for treatment led to waste of time. The evil that men do lives with them. What a man sows he reaps. RIP to the dead and may God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.[/size]

Clear, objective, deep. This is is the only post on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigeria's States And The Dates Of Their Creation. / Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.