Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead (79823 Views)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / The Last Words Of Dsp Alamieyesigha / DSP Alamieyesigha Dead Till Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
donodion:
I hope it's true he kissed the dust.

good fvcking riddance to him and his type who are PhD holders in lootocracy.

[size=20pt]You will die a bitter death, mark my word...just as you celebrate someone you dont know in death so shall people celebrate your death, unless you learn to respect the dead.[/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nicepoker(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

noticed you. now go and die.
u booked space b4 u quote. almighty MUMU
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by ephi123(f): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity. Both rich and poor have a single final destination. Nuff said.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

what exactly did he achieve?

he jumped bail dressed like a woman. is that achievement to you?

[size=20pt]You will die a bitter death, mark my word...just as you celebrate someone you dont know in death so shall people celebrate your death, unless you learn to respect the dead.[/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

What do you. Easterners are sharing a country with animals (yorrobers and hausas). It is the curse that easterners must purge themselves of.

you are the animal. always supporting thieves and common criminals. na wa for you o.

at least yorubas won't support anybody doing wrong. there is something we call omoluabi in Yoruba. I guess it's missing in Igbo culture, hence your propensity to support criminality.

we can't wait for you guys to have your Biafra abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Aspiregreat: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
I refuse to say RIP.

Because It's obvious he(a criminal) won't Rest In Peace.
Such a bad Legacy.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by donodion(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
smuth:

Useless dog,all bark no bite...

fvck you!!?. Your air stench and worthless remarks means nothing to me.
As for you and your crass nonentities, you are free to hang and join that thieving piece of shit you so much celebrate.

I repeat good fvcking riddance to that bad rubbish.Now do your worst!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
smuth:

nope. I won't die a bitter death. you might though, because people like you carry arms to steal from innocent people.
if you support common criminals openly, then you must be one of them.

keep the curses in your pocket and when you get home distribute it among your family members.

return to sender. May it be for u as you said.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by lebanonboy: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
You die or u no die. You must bring our money. Nonsense u want 2 use fake death abi .

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nicepoker:
u booked space b4 u quote. almighty MUMU

nope I didn't. I replied you twice and I thought why not pity the idio*t so I deleted one. you can thank me later.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by angiography(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

I remember that comment and I remember questioning him.
I did not attack him frontally because I follow his antecedents to know that he is a reasonable person who doesn't make stvpid statements without reasons
See as you expose your foolish bias. What's judging from antecedents if the stewpid man has no regard for those killed by the Bokoharam terrorists.

I did always respect you, but now *spits*

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by waxyung(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
one down more to go....Diezani,Okonjo....NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by braine(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just shut up already!
What is wrong with you.

What kind of mannerless heartless crass brazenly disgusting sycophancy do you display.

The news of a dead man trickles in and all you can think of is Uk?

Your case is currently first in line on Angel Gabriel's table.

Please just ahyt your dirty mouth! Do you know the number of people his embezzlement has killed?? Abegi! angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by nyabinghi(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
that is how you need to see Prophet Mohammed death certificate before we ll belive if that peadophile reaLly existed
eli eli lamasabachtani where is jesus's death certificate
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by jamace(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

what exactly did he achieve?

he jumped bail dressed like a woman. is that achievement to you?
grin grin Help me ask the guy o.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by shut(f): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
OboloMAN:
Former Bayelsa State Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha is dead.

Details!
www.leadership.ng/news/466224/former-bayelsa-state-governor-diepreye-alamieyeseigha-is-dead

Holy poo,
May his not so gentle soul rest in peace.

Too many allegations were heaped on him,he was a scapegoat of Nigeria's politricks.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

nope. I won't die a bitter death. you might though, because people like you carry arms to steal from innocent people.
if you support common criminals openly, then you must be one of them.

keep the curses in your pocket and when you get home distribute it among your family members.

return to sender. May it be for u as you said.

[size=20pt]Reminder: Deizani has not been found guilty by any court of law. What does your religion tell you about judging others? Keep judging while your problems in life escalate. Fool, You are just one of the millions the media control with their remote control.[/size]

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by angiography(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
ephi123:

There is freedom of expression. We can't all agree with what YOU think, so give it a rest - policing people's comments up and down kiss
Thank you dear. I tire for her
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by pampers2wear: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Money is good, but can't keep you alive forever
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by harry509: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
OboloMAN:
Former Bayelsa State Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha is dead.

Details!
www.leadership.ng/news/466224/former-bayelsa-state-governor-diepreye-alamieyeseigha-is-dead
hmmmmM! Na wa ooh. U mean dis man jst leave wealth behind shocked well may his soul RIP.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by ArodewilliamsT: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

you are the animal. always supporting thieves and common criminals. na wa for you o.

at least yorubas won't support anybody doing wrong. there is something we call omoluabi in Yoruba. I guess it's missing in Igbo culture, hence your propensity to support criminality.

we can't wait for you guys to have your Biafra abeg.

I guess omoluabi means support the likes of thief.nubu, fashole, amaethief, and other criminal of yoruba and gambari origin while asking easterner to kill off theirs. Na you get sense pass.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by mikron(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just shut up already!
What is wrong with you.

What kind of mannerless heartless crass brazenly disgusting sycophancy do you display.

The news of a dead man trickles in and all you can think of is Uk?

Your case is currently first in line on Angel Gabriel's table.
best answer to d mannerless dude

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by ArodewilliamsT: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Lemme call your nemesis /nightmare.

Subway101, colitempa, after1, superstar1 attacker234, pentiumpro, aareonakakanfo.

go and your lazy amateurs should go and sit down in the gutter. Useless daft monkeys jumping up and down.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]Reminder: Deizani has not been found guilty by any court of law. What does your religion tell you about judging others? Keep judging while your problems in life escalate. Fool.[/size]

I wasn't aware that teenagers were allowed on this forum.

anyway junior, we aren't talking about your aunt Alison Madueke here, we are talking about your uncle DSP who stole our money and jumped bail. it's okay. I know you were still crawling when the news broke then. you can ask mommy. now toddle off will you.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by harry509: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
smuth:

hmmmmM! Pls u guys shud take it easy oooh.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by RaptorX: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
We are now in the time of judgement, and evil doers are going to be meted with instant justice unlike before that judgement tarries. All the mofos that stole Nigeria money are in for a rough ride so saith the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by mikron(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
dearpreye:

The hate in you will destroy you if you don't purge yourself of it. We cease to be humans the moment we lose our empathy and common sense. You guys are taking this whole thing too far.

Every living thing must die someday. Both the rich and the poor; the sinner and Saint alike. The difference between man and dust is TIME!

I pray this news be false.
I pray so too so.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Ryda(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Are u all starting a war for d dead angry
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by mikron(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
So sad, what a big lose, we bayelsans love u but God loves u most, the best governor we bayelsans have got, the rest na wash. Rip alamco. The governor general, the icon ebidoowei. We will miss u. Sleep well angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

I wasn't aware that teenagers were allowed on this forum.

anyway junior, we aren't talking about your aunt Alison Madueke here, we are talking about your uncle DSP who stole our money and jumped bail. it's okay. I know you were still crawling when the news broke then. you can ask mommy. now toddle off will you.

[size=20pt]Fool, you should ask urself why he is still not in jail. You believe the media than you believe God yet you waste your time going to church/mosque/shrine all this years, no growth no wisdom no sense. See your life?[/size]

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

I guess omoluabi means support the likes of thief.nubu, fashole, amaethief, and other criminal of yoruba and gambari origin while asking easterner to kill off theirs. Na you get sense pass.

Lol. you really make me laugh.

Tinubu was dragged to CCT under a PDP govt. is it our fault that they couldn't find fault with him? if you have more evidences bring them out.

bukola saraki is Yoruba, how many yorubas have you seen supporting him. heck, his people stoned him in Ilorin.

during obj's time tafa balogun and bode George went to jail, you didn't see yorubas crying foul. just imagine if they were igbos. nuff said.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.