Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead (79826 Views)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / The Last Words Of Dsp Alamieyesigha / DSP Alamieyesigha Dead Till Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:
yup. i am very angry and mad. it angers me to hear someone stole billions of dollars or hundreds of millions of dollars. it deeply angers me because i have lived in a civilized system in europe and i know the value of 1 dollar. in england politicians get arrested and locked up for stealing 10,000 pounds. this top politician went over his expense account by 10,000 pound in england. they disgraced him publicly and sacked him and locked him up. 10,000 pounds ? ? so it deeply angers me to hear our politicians stealing billion of pounds. and it should deeply anger you too

Yes, it does infuriates me the level of decadence, embezzlement, flagrant display of looted funds by all this politicians and yet in the same country the poor are getting poorer, as l type this l know several families will go to bed tonight hungry and yet one e--diiot has billions stacked plus landed properties all over the globe...some of them have wealth that can feed 20 or 30 million Nigerians for the next 20years, and yet, it is vanity upon vanity...... embarassed embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by olusogo: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
that is how you need to see Prophet Mohammed death certificate before we ll belive if that peadophile reaLly existed

May the everlasting wrath of God overwhelm your life except you repent and ask for forgiveness. You committed graved sin against the the person who never offended you, the arguably teacher of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
BALLOSKI:
fixed!

Since you are still in shock due to the news, I give you that grace , and gave u the 'commas ' questionmark' where needed.

Do'o , take heart!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
TheFilmmaker:

Please shut your wrinkled shit_ hole, woman.

People die every hour. What makes this national criminal an exception?

Stockholm syndrome victims.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
joseph1832:
Its your business! People like you are allergic to the truth! You have allowed tribal/religious sentiment to rape you to the point that you can no longer discern right from wrong! Truth from lies.

As long as something doesn't suit your tribal/religious belief, its wrong and can not be accepted by you. People like you are the problem with this country.

I once thought our politicians are the cause of our misery, but I now know that the likes of you are at the fore front of it!.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by BALLOSKI: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

is that how to say 'thank you'? Kontinu
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Billygee2u: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just shut up already!
What is wrong with you.

What kind of mannerless heartless crass brazenly disgusting sycophancy do you display.

The news of a dead man trickles in and all you can think of is Uk?

Your case is currently first in line on Angel Gabriel's table.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
that is how you need to see Prophet Mohammed death certificate before we ll belive if that peadophile reaLly existed

May Allah's wrath be on you and entire family!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by ghuzy01: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omo eh,see traffic on nairaland embarassed shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by alfonso36(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just shut up already!
What is wrong with you.

What kind of mannerless heartless crass brazenly disgusting sycophancy do you display.

shut the F up mr man, what of the thousands or hundreds of people who died because they could not get quality health care, or even afford one, this man looted money meant for the masses and you want is to pity him abi, anuofia!

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by metch1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
It is a pity. But do u know they have never arrested and tried any northerner or yoruba person in UK? why h
as it been so.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by sukkot: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

Yes, it does infuriates me the level of decadence, embezzlement, flagrant display of looted funds by all this politicians and yet in the same country the poor are getting poorer, as l type this l know several families will go to bed tonight hungry and yet one e--diiot has billions stacked plus landed properties all over the globe...some of them have wealth that can feed 20 or 30 million Nigerians for the next 20years, and yet, it is vanity upon vanity...... embarassed embarassed
so you can understand why i have zero sympathy. wink grin

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by AfroKnight: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
A lesson to all of us, leaders and citizens. Rich or poor; whether you steal billions or thousands or nothing, we will all DIE. And no one will take a pin away from the earth. Let us leave good names that our descendants will be proud of.

Goodbye DSP Alamieyeseigha. I pray for strength and comfort for your loved ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by francizy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just shut up already!
What is wrong with you.

What do you expect from terrorist APC supporters?
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by ikorodureporta: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Naked shll we go...........

Politikx no b gari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just shut up already!
What is wrong with you.

My friend stop the crab! He is corrupt and should serve as lesson to other corrupt politician. Life will be fraustrated out of you if you are corrupt. Shikena!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
DaBullIT:
hehehehehe,

#FakeDeath
#FaceChange

We need to see his dead body , do a complete autopsy test , check the DNA to confirm it's him, once confirmed, send the dead body , wife and kids along with it to UK
So shall it be to your father and all your generations.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Geedhey(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just shut up already!
What is wrong with you.

Are u Angel Gabriel's PA....

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by ikorodureporta: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Naked hath he gone...........

Politikx no b gari

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
espn:
that comment is bad though..but with this people's looting legacies which has sent many people to their death..sometimes you wouldn't knw what to say..no exemption..all looters..but on this same forum someone said any time a bomb goes off and people die..he is always happy because he's anti north and a biafran..but no one condemned him..they gave him more than 10 likes.

I remember that comment and I remember questioning him.
I did not attack him frontally because I follow his antecedents to know that he is a reasonable person who doesn't make stvpid statements without reasons.

The two people I threw shades at on here have been disgustingly foul-mouthed and seeing them speak ill over a dead man was just the height of it for me.

You need to understand that on NL...even the most crassly foolish comment would have people who admire them.

As far as I'm concerned, the likes mean nothing. It is WELCOME, but not NEEDED.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
GhaliNaaba:

My friend stop the crab! He is corrupt and should serve as lesson to other corrupt politician. Life will be fraustrated out of you if you are corrupt. Shikena!!!!
[/s]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:
so you can understand why i have zero sympathy. wink grin

l do smiley
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Bern1992(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dis guy cn not die like dat,

i dont accept his death.

HE MUST GO TO THE UK.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by greatmen: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Keneking:
Even in death, we shall send him to UK
your a bastard!!!!
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Geedhey(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
metch1:
It is a pity. But do u know they have never arrested and tried any northerner or yoruba person in UK? why h
as it been so.
Kashamu case on the pipe line...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
cheesy
francizy:

What do you expect from terrorist APC supporters?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
alfonso36:
shut the F up mr man, what of the thousands or hundreds of people who died because they could not get quality health care, or even afford one, this man looted money meant for the masses and you want is to pity him abi, anuofia!
[/s]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
BALLOSKI:
is that how to say 'thank you'? Kontinu
[/s]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
A good name is better than ill-gotten wealth. please don't steal the money you can't finish spending in 400years while one has just one hundreds years to live. May he rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Geedhey:

Are u Angel Gabriel's PA....

I am God Made Flesh cool
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by nickxtra(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
OboloMAN:

Reports have It that he gave up the ghost two hours ago in a Port Harcourt hospital where he was being
treated for an undisclosed ailment (Likely Kidney Failure)

www.naiijalabel..co.id/2015/10/ex-bayelsa-gov-dsp-alamieyeseigha-dead.html?m=1
He suffered cardiac arrest, i.e. heart failure
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by ogene007: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Keneking:
Even in death, we shall send him to UK
I guess your parents would be so proud at having raised a heartless and soul-less human being. May God forgive you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.