Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1536292 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 12:49pm On May 27, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 12:50pm On May 27, 2016
cookiejar99:
Thank you very much,my new confirmation is on my appointment date..should i still call them?cos i was able to chaange the confirmation id on the appointment form amd printed out a new one..so i would carry the new one right?
Oh! How were you able to accomplish this change feat? Via CGI help or a DIY thing? Seyewest, na the kain matter of that year be this so or what?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 12:51pm On May 27, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 12:54pm On May 27, 2016
sweetrie:
She went on spousal visa, a permanent legal resident, husband is a citizen. We didn't plan to travel so nothing route wasn't in my plan. No plan to relocate.Thank you plenty.
I bet you, that birthing route remains your best option here on the long run. Heed! At least, get a vacation visa (if you are not far gone) and go on vacation, later proceed on a birthing trip (and you must be well prepared for this too). My ten naira!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 1:02pm On May 27, 2016
[
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 27, 2016
sweetrie:
thank you. I will look into this.

This matter is not hard.
The baby is yours not your sister's so why are they taking Panadol for your headache.

If they want to show you love by paying for your medical bills then let them put words to action.

Get you a hospital and obgyn.
Inform you of these details above
Allow you to discuss with said doctor since you are the patient.
Let them pay yes PAY for the hospital bills and doctors fees
Let them send you documentation to prove the above.
You then go ahead and apply for a visa to give birth. With proof of payments made by your siblings.
Shikena
Since you said they are your big sisters and you had pre-existing conditions then you can tell the VO that . You and hubby have good jobs and those are your ties.

No matter the pressure they put on you it's still your passport your interview your POE and your baby. So if they are so caring they should do the needful.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 1:27pm On May 27, 2016
[
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 1:40pm On May 27, 2016
Madam sweetrie apparently u have been reading the birthing thread so there's no need to waste ma saliva abi mb.
All I can tell u is to read the stories of the people with recently cancelled visas and deported folks. You are not a child. Even if the whole world says jump into fire, will u?
The downside to going via vacation route;
If you are asked if you are pregnant and you Say yes with the blady Bla story that you don't wanna born with it or dunno, the vo will refuse u. If u say no , that will be a lie. Most transcripts ask if you are receiving healthk. These are harsh times now at poe
Well na u sabi. 5 year ban or deportation
Na ur passport
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 1:44pm On May 27, 2016
[
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 1:57pm On May 27, 2016
salsera:

This matter is not hard.
The baby is yours not your sister's so why are they taking Panadol for your headache.

If they want to show you love by paying for your medical bills then let them put words to action.

Get you a hospital and obgyn.
Inform you of these details above
Allow you to discuss with said doctor since you are the patient.
Let them pay yes PAY for the hospital bills and doctors fees
Let them send you documentation to prove the above.
You then go ahead and apply for a visa to give birth. With proof of payments made by your siblings.
Shikena
Since you said they are your big sisters and you had pre-existing conditions then you can tell the VO that . You and hubby have good jobs and those are your ties.

No matter the pressure they put on you it's still your passport your interview your POE and your baby. So if they are so caring they should do the needful.
Bull's eye!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 1:59pm On May 27, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Madam sweetrie apparently u have been reading the birthing thread so there's no need to waste ma saliva abi mb.
All I can tell u is to read the stories of the people with recently cancelled visas and deported folks. You are not a child. Even if the whole world says jump into fire, will u?
The downside to going via vacation route;
If you are asked if you are pregnant and you Say yes with the blady Bla story that you don't wanna born with it or dunno, the vo will refuse u. If u say no , that will be a lie. Most transcripts ask if you are receiving healthk. These are harsh times now at poe
Well na u sabi. 5 year ban or deportation
Na ur passport
Sounds very much like it! The Salsera's way advocated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2016
madam @sweetrie what do you do?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Oh! How were you able to accomplish this change feat? Via CGI help or a DIY thing? Seyewest, na the kain matter of that year be this so or what?
Bros no be me ooooo..... I'm not into such oooo.... sad
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2016
Some people will come and codedly seek advice and blame the matter on family member... We are unlooking oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 9:35pm On May 27, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2016
sweetrie:
Sir?
Asking what you do and Why your relatives will insist on you birthing in the U.S when you're not interested in doing so.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 9:56pm On May 27, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Kbuddie: 10:03pm On May 27, 2016
sweetrie:
I have read the thread. Thank you plenty.

Madam, two straight questions and ur answers will determine d outcome. 1. Do u want an American Citizen as a child? If yes go through d procedure as laid out in d birthing thread. 2. Do you want to visit d US sometime? If yes go back to Q1 above. If no you can apply as a visitor to US u will be denied if d VO gets to know u r pregnant or u get banned @ POE. Shikenna! Ur sisters will know it's not ur fault but u would have satisfied all parties.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 10:10pm On May 27, 2016
seyewest:
Bros no be me ooooo..... I'm not into such oooo.... sad
Lol! Atink say somebori don also Waka enter the no CGI help door to swapping DS160 form number if need be oh
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by desireeclarke(f): 1:55am On May 28, 2016
Sorry everyone. I'm new here and yet to get the hang of how to post. Please forgive my ignorance.

But I do need to ask a question:

My elder sister was deported from Canada in 2009. Denied a USA visa the same year or thereabout. She has a daughter now studying in the USA and wants to visit. Her divorce from her Nigerian Canadian husband is final.

Is she banned from the US as a result of her deportation? Can she present her divorce certificate. (her daughter is a Nigerian citizen and her ex Canadian husband isn't the father). She insists on putting all the truthful info in her application but I'm just scared it will work against her once they see she was deported. Please anyone with an advise? Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Johnrake69: 5:12am On May 28, 2016
iRyan:
thought you were stamped in for 6 months. Why you running home? Lol

Boss, Please I need your sincere assessment of me getting a visit visa. Am a graduate, and I worked with an asset management company for awhile. I have my secondary school classmates over there that I have maintained contact with. Buh, most importantly is my E-friend, a black American. What are the chances of me getting a visit visa with an invitation letter from her as a first time traveller? She is 24 and we have been very close for more than 5years.
Please LadyGuinevere I will need your contribution also. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:13am On May 28, 2016
desireeclarke:
Sorry everyone. I'm new here and yet to get the hang of how to post. Please forgive my ignorance.

But I do need to ask a question:

My elder sister was deported from Canada in 2009. Denied a USA visa the same year or thereabout. She has a daughter now studying in the USA and wants to visit. Her divorce from her Nigerian Canadian husband is final.

Is she banned from the US as a result of her deportation? Can she present her divorce certificate. (her daughter is a Nigerian citizen and her ex Canadian husband isn't the father). She insists on putting all the truthful info in her application but I'm just scared it will work against her once they see she was deported. Please anyone with an advise? Thanks.
Naturally, a story about a deportation would raise the antenna of anybody. I mean folks are not deported for good deeds.
Hwever, if the issue comes up , then she'll tell them why she was deported. Its for the vo to determine how grievous her offence was; if that wil be an issue or if she could be considered rehabilitated.
Both are different countries but naturally evidence of prior offences in other countries will be considered

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dreamcast95: 6:56am On May 28, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:
Sorry. That question is not quite here , but podszhite please where can I rent a car in Dubai and how much will it cost?
What kind of car you are interested in?
You can see car hire in UAE, they are very good reviews to the same value for moneу
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by desireeclarke(f): 7:06am On May 28, 2016
Thanks LadyG for your response. She actually had a failed asylum case. To the best of our knowledge she did not mention any criminal activity but said her asylum application failed and that's why she was deported.

Can anyone also confirm which is better: can she stay in the apartment rented for her daughter or does she needs to book a separate hotel accommodation?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry359(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2016
desireeclarke:
Thanks LadyG for your response. She actually had a failed asylum case. To the best of our knowledge she did not mention any criminal activity but said her asylum application failed and that's why she was deported.
Can anyone also confirm which is better: can she stay in the apartment rented for her daughter or does she needs to book a separate hotel accommodation?

You or you sister should look really hard and honestly at the situation unless you have money like Dangote!

As a failed asylum seeker she will always be suspected of attempting immigration (214b rejection)
She must have very, very strong watertight proof that she will return home after the visit.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Just to send out a shout out to these long time silent brethren. ..
1. Justwise
2. Tzetze fly
3. Overlord77
4. 100dollarbill
5. Teeboy
6.Fredricko
7. Omobendel
8. Benioha
chloe is busy on the birthing thread and Fpl on the uk thread ; D
Twale chairmans and chairwomans cheesy

I know say MB cost small but mae una dey peep enter small.

Salute to a great woman. Hope tomatoes palava nor affect you?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:45am On May 28, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:

Salute to a great woman. Hope tomatoes palava nor affect you?
Nwanne u never hear of tin tomato and carrot stew? I jump and pass tomato now o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by desireeclarke(f): 10:10am On May 28, 2016
Well, we don't know much and that's why I'm asking. As for Dangote levels, hmmmmm. That's the one I don't know either. She has an agent but I thought it would be nice to also pick the minds here. On your use of "honest" I have heard its always good to be honest and get denied than lie and get caught anyway..... Asking was just to help us get other views and advise for her. Thanks any way
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iapt: 10:50am On May 28, 2016
desireeclarke:
Well, we don't know much and that's why I'm asking. As for Dangote levels, hmmmmm. That's the one I don't know either. She has an agent but I thought it would be nice to also pick the minds here. On your use of "honest" I have heard its always good to be honest and get denied than lie and get caught anyway..... Asking was just to help us get other views and advise for her. Thanks any way

Wooow...Agent, I pray the agent doesn't complicate issues...

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry359(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2016
desireeclarke:

Best advice for her is to run away from any THIEF / agent before they make things worse and take money!

Be VERY, VERY, VERY careful that the THIEF / agent does not add lies and false documents to the application!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iapt: 11:13am On May 28, 2016
worry359:

Best advice for her is to run away from any THIEF / agent before they make things worse and take money!

Be VERY, VERY, VERY careful that the THIEF / agent does not add lies and false documents to the application!

Perfect advice sir....God bless you...I thought I was the only one thinking in that direction...

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by desireeclarke(f): 11:17am On May 28, 2016
Thanks everyone. Points well noted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.