Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1533718 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by siina(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
seyewest:
@ Chealsefan1 and @laeksyde I'm sorry about the refusal and I believe that in the case where they asked you 1 or 2 questions and refuse you... it means you've made a big flaw/mistake in your DS160 form or when they ask you ''why are you going to the U.S'' You said for Terrorism instead of Tourism grin grin grin Make God no allow us see evil...lolzzzz
hahaha, you wicked o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by YankeeShipping: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello house Tank u for the good work u are doing, pls I have a question. My father and mother are applying to visit my senior brother who is a citizen in the U.S for Christmas holidays, they have submitted there applications online, but the problem is my father is 82 years old and he clicked where it says above 80 to click, so it authomaticlly took him to drop box section and secondly my mum is not upto 80 yet they were both joined together in that drop box application type, please note also that none of them have visited the U.S before. Pls my people what do we do ooooooooo?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oga @austinosita; stop that your line of action on @abujaNIV's thread, not a good one at all! Don't you think these things are deeper than you think in your assessment? Carry your application matter away from there and bring it to this thread let's all analyze. Regards
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
@YankeeShipping I believe at @LagosNIV will attend to the matter.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
DMeanMan:

Where do you people get all these Money and TIME? Emphasis on both. cry

Me that I'm still trying to save for visa to apply. cheesy grin

Time... I create time. plan my schedule.
Money? I married a bank vault. grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
YankeeShipping:
Hello house Tank u for the good work u are doing, pls I have a question. My father and mother are applying to visit my senior brother who is a citizen in the U.S for Christmas holidays, they have submitted there applications online, but the problem is my father is 82 years old and he clicked where it says above 80 to click, so it authomaticlly took him to drop box section and secondly my mum is not upto 80 yet they were both joined together in that drop box application type, please note also that none of them have visited the U.S before. Pls my people what do we do ooooooooo?
That is a matter that the call centre NOT nairaland can sort for you. Have u called them?
Your father is qualified for dropbox but not your mother. Sadly from my own personal experience, when you mistakenly chose dropbox where u aren't qualified, you lose that money.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
nefertitiram:

Em please ma! Can this 'bank vault' marry 2 wives? grin

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Lolz! As the guy azz me quenshun! I give am ansa. I b wan talk atm machine bt atm sometimes de give unable to dispense cash ansa grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
OmoBendel24:
Oga @austinosita; stop that your line of action on @abujaNIV's thread, not a good one at all! Don't you think these things are deeper than you think in your assessment? Carry your application matter away from there and bring it to this thread let's all analyze. Regards
Why? He says he'll never re apply so its of no use na.
What Nigerians have failed to understand is that America or any other country reserves the right to refuse admittance to anybody even for a seemingly frivolous reason. There's nothing like 'I had all my documents, I had a good purpose ' etc
I see the anger as being ill advised and misplaced. If one wants to be angry, be angry at Nigeria and be the change you seek. If Nigeria made sense to its people and other nations, we wouldn't even need a visa to visit
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

That Bank Vault can be bisexual as well I no mind ooo grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Who will buy me yankee ticket oooo I feel like traveling jare... grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
seyewest:
Who will buy me yankee ticket oooo I feel like traveling jare... grin grin grin
Come. Come to the office at Okija shrine. Shebi its virgin atlantic ist class you want abi Emirates?
Just don't tell ya folks where u de do. Noooo. I don't want them to be jealous grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Come. Come to the office at Okija shrine. Shebi its virgin atlantic ist class you want abi Emirates?
Just don't tell ya folks where u de do. Noooo. I don't want them to be jealous grin
Haaaa e never reach ooooo but we fit use @omobendel and @Nef those one go sure oooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by YankeeShipping: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

That is a matter that the call centre NOT nairaland can sort for you. Have u called them?
Your father is qualified for dropbox but not your mother. Sadly from my own personal experience, when you mistakenly chose dropbox where u aren't qualified, you lose that money.
tanks for your reply but they have a column for dependant traveling with the man and that why mummy's details was put in. It will be crazy to be asked to pay another #53k.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by armyofone(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
You still here...pickin has reached 20 years ?
This your bookmarks long grin

nefertitiram:

Lolz! As the guy azz me quenshun! I give am ansa. I b wan talk atm machine bt atm sometimes de give unable to dispense cash ansa grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 4:56am On Aug 24, 2016
nefertitiram:

Lady G don teach people bad behaviors.
See wickedness!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 5:00am On Aug 24, 2016
seyewest:
That Bank Vault can be bisexual as well I no mind ooo grin grin grin

Abeg dress, me sef dey interested in this Bank Vault
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 6:24am On Aug 24, 2016
seyewest:
Haaaa e never reach ooooo but we fit use @omobendel and @Nef those one go sure oooo

Wetin Dem dey call like that? No be me and unu for this one oh! Kikikikikikiii.

But wait oh, LadyG, I fit come along with my interested friends? Any extra profit for me too? All die Na die! Lolzzzz
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2016
@mamateniola1: thank you for ur time

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2016
armyofone:
You still here...pickin has reached 20 years ?
This your bookmarks long grin

Hummm... she will be 1yr ds weekend. I get 20 years to go. We are making progress.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2016
seyewest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I plead the blood of Jesus!

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)