Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1536379 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Anya adiro gi mma o! cheesy grin
U are not a better someborry. Lol
Are you saying he's not doing enough detective work as the agent? grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Anya adiro gi mma o! cheesy grin
U are not a better someborry. Lol

So, iwu onye igbo! undecided

Anyways, it's nice knowing ur my sis wink

Well done.

@obasiete: they know your mum would not abscond! Na mama na!........which hustle she wan go hustle for there? Anyways, congrats to her smiley
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Paul009: 1:34am On Sep 07, 2016
I got a tourist visa for my family and we made use of it by going for a two weeks vacation last month( August ).I would love to attend my friends wedding next month (October) and i wish to spend just five days.Hope the timeframe between my last visit and my next visit is not too small?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:49am On Sep 07, 2016
Paul009:
I got a tourist visa for my family and we made use of it by going for a two weeks vacation last month( August ).I would love to attend my friends wedding next month (October) and i wish to spend just five days.Hope the timeframe between my last visit and my next visit is not too small?
No one can tell you if a time frame is too short or long enough.
Rather , The burden is on you to convince the cbp that you have a valid reason to re enter the US and u do not have any plans to violate your visa conditions each time you get to the border of the US.
Yes, one might (most probably) be questioned as to why two visits in a short period (esp with this economy. Even me sef dey look u corner corner eye sef). The answer na your mouth e dey

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2016
@ ifeoluwasegun, just a quick question, have you traveled out before
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by obasiete: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2016
austinosita:

So, iwu onye igbo! undecided

Anyways, it's nice knowing ur my sis wink

Well done.

@obasiete: they know your mum would not abscond! Na mama na!........which hustle she wan go hustle for there? Anyways, congrats to her smiley

Thanks. I was scared because they still refuse old people
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Bibby25(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2016
Hi guys...you really doing a good work here and more greese to your elbow.
Have applied for student visa twice between 2012 and 2013 and i was refused. Fastforward to this year April to be precised i applied again with my pastor as his PA to go for a conference and he's to sponsor the trip i still got a refusal. Now am planning on reapply again and i was introduced to a guy,he's am American citizen also a Nigerian tho..according to him,his got an inside who can help make things work out in my favour if go for interview,gave him my name and passport data page and he send it to the insider,after going through my details inside he said have got a problem,that my first 2 application was to study and the recent 1 was to visit. That make them feel i just want to travel at all cost.
Please guy i need the guru's in the house to please enlighten me on my issue......Thanks in advance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Bibby25:
Have applied for student visa twice between 2012 and 2013 and i was refused. Fastforward to this year April to be precised i applied again with my pastor as his PA to go for a conference and he's to sponsor the trip i still got a refusal. Now am planning on reapply again and i was introduced to a guy,he's am American citizen also a Nigerian tho..according to him,his got an inside who can help make things work out in my favour if go for interview,gave him my name and passport data page and he send it to the insider,after going through my details inside he said have got a problem,that my first 2 application was to study and the recent 1 was to visit. That make them feel i just want to travel at all cost.
Please guy i need the guru's in the house to please enlighten me on my issue......Thanks in advance.

DESPERATE is the name written all over this of course.

ENLIGHTENED POINT OF VIEW: Very "K-legcious", you will still be found out and refused.

Oga, bone Yankee for now and build your ties stronger before ever going to that embassy (Na inside belle baby dey tay), and this is me assuming you haven't muddled up your applications nor have you misrepresented just yet sha! Allow a long time, marry, born (in case you never do all these ones oh), travel go other at least 'better' places, work, get promotion, make money 'boku', just do every every to improve your status make Dem no fia say you go 'gbes' (abscond) when you ever enter yonder. Doh! Something must to dey Wey go must tie you to naija, if not, Na one chance levels you go just hold tight be that. Last last, you go fit even cry come based on wetin "insider" and him crew finally don succeed do you if you no gree hia we own now. Kpele oh!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Bibby25:
Hmmm. I don't know where to start on this your issue but I will try. And I pray for understanding because if you do, it will save you grief and money.
1. Them people , both the American citizen nwa and the insider? Them are chopping you what? Mugu. Bros. Please receive wisdom and flee. People have applied for student visa and were refused but got in subsequent applications. Why is that? Please see no. 2

2. TIES. (Not the neck tie o!) That is the first and most important consideration in granting an application. For egs, an unmarried barrow pusher saying 'I want to go as my pastor's pa to the US'. It will not fly. It is not about what your pastor has but YOU. What do you have in Nigeria to bring you back. The VO's looked at your application and decided they were not ok with your ties.

The purpose of your trip is now considered when you have shown you have something back home. If you want, you can even decide to go and smell the burger in america as a reason, if u have ties you will be given a visa.

So my advice? If nothing has changed since your last 3 applications, bros do NOT reapply. Cos that creates more issues for you. If you truly have something serz at home, you won't be going to the embassy all the time (#inthevo'svoice). If you are marked as desperate it becomes even harder to get the visa. Maybe try UK, France etc.
Thank you for reading and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Ok na! Nwa Bendel don post as I dey type and na the sane thing nwa Igbo talk when e talk.
@Bibby please receive widom o! Na serz one chance u wan enter!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Bibby25(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2016
@ LadyGuinivere
@ OmoBendel24
Thanks a million guys....i appreciate your quick response. Tho...i never planned to abscond if had gotten the visa sha. Talking of UK and France,have applied also but was refused,for UK i used an agent and i almost got band for 10years because of forgery and for France,i was refused based on this reason " The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable". Tho...have been to SA 2013 and i also school in Ghana,at the moment have got no job tho...guess thats why am kinda despirate.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Bibby25:
@ LadyGuinivere
@ OmoBendel24
Thanks a million guys....i appreciate your quick response. Tho...i never planned to abscond if had gotten the visa sha. Talking of UK and France,have applied also but was refused,for UK i used an agent and i almost got band for 10years because of forgery and for France,i was refused based on this reason " The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable". Tho...have been to SA 2013 and i also school in Ghana,at the moment have got no job tho...guess thats why am kinda despirate.
Good. So if u were a VO and u see an applicant with no job and a UK and France refusal, would you believe him if he says 'I just want to visit'? Plus maybe u also have misrepresented with the US.
Don't waste scarce resources . Those fellas aren't being frank with u.
I pray however that God will provide a job and a means for sustainance for u.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Seunblack7070: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Good day house, I have a little problem. While trying to pay my visa fee for B1/B2(business and tourist), I mistakenly clicked on I(journalist and media). My question now, is there anything that can be done or will I av to pay another fee? Note:I already print out d reference page.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Bibby25(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Good. So if u were a VO and u see an applicant with no job and a UK and France refusal, would you believe him if he says 'I just want to visit'? Plus maybe u also have misrepresented with the US.
Don't waste scarce resources . Those fellas aren't being frank with u.
I pray however that God will provide a job and a means for sustainance for u.

Thanks a lot for wishes and advice,i appreciate loads....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ifeoluwasegun(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Burger01:
@ ifeoluwasegun, just a quick question, have you traveled out before

Just a trip to Ghana for business, training and personal matters.
Togo too.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Bibby25:
@ LadyGuinivere
@ OmoBendel24
Thanks a million guys....i appreciate your quick response. Tho...i never planned to abscond if had gotten the visa sha. Talking of UK and France,have applied also but was refused,for UK[b] i used an agent [/b]and i almost got band for 10years because of forgery and for France,i was refused based on this reason " The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable". Tho...have been to SA 2013 and i also school in Ghana,at the moment have got no job tho...guess thats why am kinda despirate.
Mbok, take a chill pill oh.. Desperation written BOLDLY all over you. smiley

@ ifeoluwasegun, I believe your poor travel history could also be a factor for denial. I'm not too sure if Ghana visit carries much muscle to sway a VO in your direction. Wait it out, visit SA or any European country as a tourist and then reapply later.. All the best smiley

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

The purpose of your trip is now considered when you have shown you have something back home. If you want, you can even decide to go and smell the burger in america as a reason, if u have ties you will be given a visa.

Dem get plenty burger for naija oh. I know a place in VI he can smell enough gbaski burgers cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Burger01:
Dem get plenty burger for naija oh. I know a place in VI he can smell enough gbaski burgers cheesy
Nwanne! How the agege bread and akara business? tongue grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Nwanne! How the agege bread and akara business? tongue grin
You sound like someone I know and dear to me on NL cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by adezie: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hi all. I and my husband are thinking of relocating to Texas, USA. we are fairly comfortable here but just looking for more opportunities. My question is what's the best way to go about it and how stressful is it to get a job and settle once we are there. how much should we have to make the move. would be so grateful if you can share your opinions. thank you.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Good day everyone, I want to pay my school fees deposit, 2000usd, which bank for naija wee the Form A is working straight away or is black market the way out....urgent reply need please.Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Osama10(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
adezie:
Hi all. I and my husband are thinking of relocating to Texas, USA. we are fairly comfortable here but just looking for more opportunities. My question is what's the best way to go about it and how stressful is it to get a job and settle once we are there. how much should we have to make the move. would be so grateful if you can share your opinions. thank you.

It would be wise to wait till after November 8. wink

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
adezie:
My dear. Since you want to to relocate, you are on the wrong thread o cos this is for visiting visas. There's a thread for migration.
As getting a job with a visit visa or staying put on that visa is illegal, it is not an option at all and cannot be treated here.
But good luck in your search for greener pastures. All man dey find am too cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by adezie: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Osama10:

It would be wise to wait till after November 8. wink
grin yes we have that in mind.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by adezie: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

My dear. Since you want to to relocate, you are on the wrong thread o cos this is for visiting visas. There's a thread for migration.
As getting a job with a visit visa or staying put on that visa is illegal, it is not an option at all and cannot be treated here.
But good luck in your search for greener pastures. All man dey find am too cheesy
thank you for reply. will search for that thread now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Triggeredsam:
Good day everyone, I want to pay my school fees deposit, 2000usd, which bank for naija wee the Form A is working straight away or is black market the way out....urgent reply need please.Thanks
Nobody don pay fees here? I am in need of this information so that I won't be late! Help me ohhhh
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
adezie:
You should visit the immigrant thread. They will be able to assist you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bimbotek: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hi guys...
So I was at the US embassy today with my wife ( application 1) and my in-law.( application 2)

V.O- good morning
Me and wiffy- good morning
Vo- name?
Me and wiffy- told him our names
V.o- why areu going to the US
Me- attending my brother inlaws wedding
Wiffy- attending my bro's wedding
V.o- what do u do?
Me- banker; I am a relationship manager
Wiffy- fashion designer.
V.o- are u accessing public health facility in the US
Me- didn't get that
V.o- repeated himsef
Me- no
V.o- typed and typed......sorry u are not qualified as at this time

Inlaw
Vo- where are u going?
FIL- maryland, US....the guy even mention theaddy
V.o- what do u do
FIL- beverage trading....i am aretired banker. Spent 30 years in...bank.retired last year
Vo- what are u going to do
FIL- to see my son, he is an IT analyst in the US military.
V.o what do you do
MIL- trader
FIL- she trades in .....
V.o..... types and types....handles them a white paper.collect you visa at this location.

I think I know what went wrong and what went right...but can alone spot it?
Guru'sin the house, oya make we analyse...
Meanwhile I have been denied a US visa twice, just got my UK visa two days ago, but av travelled to 2 west African countries before and wiffy is pregnant.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Triggeredsam:
Nobody don pay fees here? I am in need of this information so that I won't be late! Help me ohhhh
This is not a student visa thread.. Look for it sir.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Kbanti: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Your wife is pregnant,u were asked if u will seek medical attention u said no,u just got UK visa two days ago, u have been deny twice before now,oga u can not be trusted,Banker indeed.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sobastical: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
Triggeredsam:

Try skye bank or Diamond as I once heard diamond bank has resumed the use of For A

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.