Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1531553 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry359(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
TULLOP:

It was 214B

OK then.
The visa officer was not convinced that you would return home after your visit.
You need to give then strong proof that you will return.
Along with healthy finances.

You were unsure with your answers and this also causes the VO. to doubt you.
Get everything in place with true facts and try again.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
AZUH:
@ladyg e nor go bend because Na true . The application tire me . E even make me sick . Oga Tollup pls reduce your budget and apply again .
Bros N4M no be big issue at all... if they are flying F Class to U.S from Naija I'm not sure N4M will cover the 3 of them if it does then they will have very little for the vacation itself..

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by AZUH: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oga seyewest I concur w you .

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lizzyay: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hello Gurus in the house Kudos to you all,my question is must I have a huge amount in my account before I apply for B1/B2 visa or my statement of account will be okay for me and my family at least 5 of us for a vacation in US this December or I have to pay in all the money I want to use in my account before I apply.pls answer me thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
lizzyay:
Hello Gurus in the house Kudos to you all,my question is must I have a huge amount in my account before I apply for B1/B2 visa or my statement of account will be okay for me and my family at least 5 of us for a vacation in US this December or I have to pay in all the money I want to use in my account before I apply.pls answer me thanks
Respectfully Ma.
Have you seen where we get it wrong as Nigerians? When we get fixated on a notion , we REFUSE to let it go. Then when we shoot ourselves in the leg we start looking for a solution.
You asked about statements and a United States VO answered you and told you it was not required. He answered by 2:57pm and by 3:50 sumthing PM you come to a thread manned by Nigerians who can never access your application and ask them how much money you can put in the account.
That is the very reason why they don't look at statements. Because Nigerians build up fake balances. So if we tell you an amount now, you will disregard the VO's answer and put faith in what people will tell you here?
To answer your question. Nobody will ask you for a bank statement. Please go through this thread and assist your application by reading the transcripts

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lizzyay: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Respectfully Ma.
Have you seen where we get it wrong as Nigerians? When we get fixated on a notion , we REFUSE to let it go. Then when we shoot ourselves in the leg we start looking for a solution.
You asked about statements and a United States VO answered you and told you it was not required. He answered by 2:57pm and by 3:50 sumthing PM you come to a thread manned by Nigerians who can never access your application and ask them how much money you can put in the account.
That is the very reason why they don't look at statements. Because Nigerians build up fake balances. So if we tell you an amount now, you will disregard the VO's answer and put faith in what people will tell you here?
To answer your question. Nobody will ask you for a bank statement. Please go through this thread and assist your application by reading the transcripts
. I am very sorry for my question what really hapn was I didn't check the VO reply until now also I saw a quote where someone said he has 4m and was not granted that's why I ask the question don't judge me with the way I acted Thanks alot

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
lizzyay:
. I am very sorry for my question what really hapn was I didn't check the VO reply until now also I saw a quote where someone said he has 4m and was not granted that's why I ask the question don't judge me with the way I acted Thanks alot
Ok ma. Sorry if you had not read the VO's post yet.
An application is not considered only with the amount of money the person has.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
chima1978:
Good morning,

Please can someone please help me with this question. If say I want to put in an application for a visa today or tomorrow, when will be the earliest interview date given.

Thanks!!

Sincerely to answer you, no one can determine that.

I've always had the belief that the earliest interview date is at least three weeks after you pay, but I discovered this wrong when I applied myself last Friday nd surprisingly I got myself into September 01 Thursday interview, though limited too, but I still got the appointment which still had 3 more appointments to be filled.

Note: if I hadn't gotten that date, the earliest would have been September ending (which also already had limited spaces) nd the rest until mid October.

Appointment dates aren't for people to decide. But the sooner you pay, the sooner your probability of an earlier time.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iwalewa92(f): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=48840427]

Thank you very much.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Yes one can make a reservation for a visa application.
No one cannot tell you your chances of getting a visa. One is not a VO
yup. And even the VOs on nairaland cannot tell her chances.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Tbaba2(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
seyewest:
To be honest it's always very very cold around that time and yes he can travel around that time with his family but he must be prepared because it's gonna be very cold... a cold weather garment,headwarmer and hand glove should do... or he should go to the tropical cities in the U.S
. lol, thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

If your hand come bend how we go know? U go tell us ? grin
lmao. Lady G
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
TULLOP:

Thank you so much for your contributions and suggestions
Well,I did fill my ds-160 myself and I didn't add or subtract anything that's not me.
I am worth more than 5m and work for myself,
Why I said naive and confident was that,it's my first time and I had it in mind that they would have gone through my submitted form,did underground research and they probably willl know I have more things to do here other than posing immigration threats,I was also in dubai for vacation with my wife earlier this year so I thought that would help.
I guess I will have to work more on mysef,explain better and get my facts right and accurate next time.i am thinking of reapplying again since the form said I can but demonstrate hat I will return maybe for December holidays as there will be no time for travel till that time.
What's your take on this @seyewest @ladyG
Thanks alot
dude take your family somewhere else. Vacations shouldn't always be about shopping and Disney land. There are a lot of beautiful places in the world that would cost u less to visit.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
I intend submitt.......

Question Answered!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Kbanti: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
May God have mercy on Nigeria and Nigerians

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by chima1978: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2016
Thank you for your response. It helped a lot.

ifeoluwasegun:

Sincerely to answer you, no one can determine that.

I've always had the belief that the earliest interview date is at least three weeks after you pay, but I discovered this wrong when I applied myself last Friday nd surprisingly I got myself into September 01 Thursday interview, though limited too, but I still got the appointment which still had 3 more appointments to be filled.

Note: if I hadn't gotten that date, the earliest would have been September ending (which also already had limited spaces) nd the rest until mid October.

Appointment dates aren't for people to decide. But the sooner you pay, the sooner your probability of an earlier time.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by olumix365: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
good day house, please i will like to know if someone need to pay a load of money to hospital in the US just to go from Nigeria for medical treatment, i have no idea if the hospital will be sending anything like invitation or so please i need advice. thanks one love.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
olumix365:
good day house, please i will like to know if someone need to pay a load of money to hospital in the US just to go from Nigeria for medical treatment, i have no idea if the hospital will be sending anything like invitation or so please i need advice. thanks one love.
They have something like medical tourism in Visa section... You should check the medical section of NL
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry359(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
olumix365:

Best section to read is giving birth.
You will learn much about using USA hospitals.

Very simply you need to contact a hospital and doctor for your case.
You need details of costs and how you will pay.
You must convince the visa officer that you will not be using health care without paying.

You may also be double checked at point of entry.

https://www.nairaland.com/3022823/give-birth-usa-cost-procedures/318

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by olumix365: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
worry359:

Best section to read is giving birth.
You will learn much about using USA hospitals.

Very simply you need to contact a hospital and doctor for your case.
You need details of costs and how you will pay.
You must convince the visa officer that you will not be using health care without paying.

You may also be double checked at point of entry.

https://www.nairaland.com/3022823/give-birth-usa-cost-procedures/318
double checked ?? please how, are they going to run a medical test at the poe before they allow to enter. please make it more clear to me. Thanks for the information.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
olumix365:
double checked ?? please how, are they going to run a medical test at the poe before they allow to enter. please make it more clear to me. Thanks for the information.
Hello dear.
These questions cannot be answered here. Kindly follow the link he gave you. That thread deals with ALL of the questions you have already asked and the ones you may still need to ask
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Onopa(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Someone please enlighten me

I have invitation letter to attend a conference in German university

My fear is, the conference is free because it has to do with developing countries

My question is will they denied me visa because is free?

I have all other requirements to acquire the visa

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Onopa:
Someone please enlighten me

I have invitation letter to attend a conference in German university

My fear is, the conference is free because it has to do with developing countries

My question is will they denied me visa because is free?

I have all other requirements to acquire the visa

Is the conference taking place in U.S?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Onopa(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
seyewest:
Is the conference taking place in U.S?

No Germany
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry359(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Onopa:

No Germany

If you are wanting to attend a conference in Germany
Do you not think of asking in the Germany section?
Rather than USA?
https://www.nairaland.com/3052025/general-german-visa-enquiries-part

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Onopa(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
worry359:

If you are wanting to attend a conference in Germany
Do you not think of asking in the Germany section?
Rather than USA?
https://www.nairaland.com/3052025/general-german-visa-enquiries-part

Sorry for disturbing you guys here, that german thread is mainly for students is difficult to get info for tourist and business travel there.

The only German tourist, business thread here is not active.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Onopa:

Sorry for disturbing you guys here, that german thread is mainly for students is difficult to get info for tourist and business travel there.

So you create an apprioprate thread and ask your questions there.
Tourist and business travel info for the US differs from Germany and even if it didn't, you will be derailing this thread and confusing issues for the US visit visa advice seekers.
There are rules of NL. Please adhere
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Onopa:

But there's nothing we can do.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by adebayo111: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
What Is My Chances Of Being Granted Visa When I Only Run A Small Grocery Store With A Monthly Profit Of 120k
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
adebayo111:
What Is My Chances Of Being Granted Visa When I Only Run A Small Grocery Store With A Monthly Profit Of 120k
There's no V.O among us... But why do you wanna travel to U.S when you feel you can't afford the trip?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by AZUH: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Onopa follow this link . https://www.nairaland.com/2851626/general-german-business-tourist-visas. Paid or not it's same thing it all depend if the conference is related to your field . Here is the embassy requirement . Make sure you provide all the doc on the list . http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/contentblob/4652954/Daten/5991330/Checklist_business_visa.pdf. Best of luck!!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Onopa(m): 6:14am On Sep 01, 2016
AZUH:
Onopa follow this link . https://www.nairaland.com/2851626/general-german-business-tourist-visas. Paid or not it's same thing it all depend if the conference is related to your field . Here is the embassy requirement . Make sure you provide all the doc on the list . http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/contentblob/4652954/Daten/5991330/Checklist_business_visa.pdf. Best of luck!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49