Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1536031 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
amanonymous:
Good day house. I told my uncle that letter to the consulate and other documents is not necessary pleas should I still tell him to send it?
Sure why not but tell him to send a photocopy of his international passport and maybe his permit as well.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Anthocracy(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
My good people, my brother in U.S. sent invitation to come and spend my two weeks leave there and my company want to sponsor my trip. Please I want to know, what are the support documents that my company will provide to me as my sponsor during my interview? I'm traveling with a virgin passport. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry359(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Anthocracy:
My good people, my brother in U.S. sent invitation to come and spend my two weeks leave there and my company want to sponsor my trip. Please I want to know, what are the support documents that my company will provide to me as my sponsor during my interview? I'm traveling with a virgin passport. Thanks.

Many problems!
Visa officer does not want invitation
They want to see your ties to home.
Also your finances.
Why would the company pay for you to visit USA?

Read back in this section to learn much.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Anthocracy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
worry359:

Many problems!
Visa officer does not want invitation
They want to see your ties to home.
Also your finances.
Why would the company pay for you to visit USA?

Read back in this section to learn much.

Please allow me to die before you can bury me. Please read and understand my post very well before you comment.
And let me remind you I asked, what are the relevant documents that my company should provide for my interview? Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Anthocracy:
I'm not sure about your company sponsoring you... My first application was denied based on something like this... if this has something to do with your work fine..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sugah: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Anthocracy:

Please allow me to die before you can bury me. Please read and understand my post very well before you comment.
And let me remind you I asked, what are the relevant documents that my company should provide for my interview? Thanks
Bros cool down. He is not killing or burying you but asking you a question the VO might likely ask you.
Why is your company sponsoring your vacation?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
sugah:

Bros cool down. He is not killing or burying you but asking you a question the VO might likely ask you.
Why is your company sponsoring your vacation?

Basically! And that will hardly fly anyways. Your company sponsoring you on a vacation to your brother's? Quite funny. Think it through again, my 'lil advise!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by know: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
honeyoluwatoyin:
What more can I say than to be grateful 2016 has been a blessed year for me I must confess .. Am into buying and selling ... AV got no1 to ever invite me for visa application from anywhere (got family abroad though but...:.:::rolleyes So I got my business registered and legit .. I started visa hussling since 2012.. I started wit Dubai .. I visited 2 times before applying for uk same year .. Got rejected wit a flimsy excuses I felt bad cos have never seen myself hussling outside Nigeria (I love Nigeria that much) so no plan to abscond ... A friend hosted me about USA visa and how easy it is.. I applied and I was rejected as well wit blue paper.. I never stopped going to Dubai neither do I stop applyin for both uk and USA at the same time ... I wasnt desperate but I believe nothing makes me diff from those getting approval.. I made up my mind I wasn't gonna use agent NEVER ... I never mind dashing them the money but I will never pay agent .. I was denied uk/USA 4times .. I decided to try turkey last year, I traveld to Abuja on my birthday dec 10 for my turkey visa and I was denied but I stil dint give up. As usual i applied again for uk wit a note i try to counter all their precious excuses and I got approval 6months (I went 3times) visa expires July and I reapplied for 2years .. I got my 2years renewed Within 4 working days before then I applied for my schengen and I got ( I don turn agent ... I felt so good) I paid for USA again and mistakenly I clicked on Dropbox (money wasted) I paid again 53k and here comes the HARMORICA interview

Vo- pass me ur passport
Me- hello (passed)
Vo- why are you going to the USA
Me- going for xmas hols
Vo- what state are you going in the USA
Me- New York
Vo- are you married
Me- no
Vo- do you have a child
Me- no
Vo- do you have any relative/ friend in USA
Me- not anyone am close to
Vo- that means you will be staying in a hotel
Me - yes
Vo- what do you do
Me- I own a fashion store and also work as a customer care rep at xyz coy
Vo- have you ever traveled b4
Me - sure! Have been to Switzerland, Rome, Dubai and London
Vo-- do you have the visas here
Me- yes it's on my passport (was like)
Vo- pick up ur passport on wed

Stepped out and teardrops

My advised to all entrepreneurs.. When filling d form and you have choose self employed .. There's a ? That says how much do you earn (if employed) pls make sure you put in somethings don't just neglect because you are self employed .. Have always been neglecting the ? But this time around I put in something who knows maybe that got approved .. Thanks to all the gurus though their info help

Congrats..So inspirational! Love your-never-give-up attitude. So happy for U.If you dont mind,can you kindly drop a mail address or i can go ahead and drop mine (toinmet @gmail.com). Would like to ask somthings from you. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by amanonymous(m): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
If you re sponsoring your self or your bro is sponsoring you. That wuld be better. Since he's your contact in the state
seyewest:
I'm not sure about your company sponsoring you... My first application was denied based on something like this... if this has something to do with your work fine..
seyewest:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sugah: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Basically! And that will hardly fly anyways. Your company sponsoring you on a vacation to your brother's? Quite funny. Think it through again, my 'lil advise!
Years ago I saw a pastor and his family get denied a visit visa because the VO got angry on hearing that the pastors father (General overseer of the church) was sponsoring the trip with church funds. The VO was visibly upset and kept asking the pastor why his father wanted to embezzle public church funds for his vacation.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by amanonymous(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
cheesy lol
sugah:

Years ago I saw a pastor and his family get denied a visit visa because the VO got angry on hearing that the pastors father (General overseer of the church) was sponsoring the trip with church funds. The VO was visibly upset and kept asking the pastor why his father wanted to embezzle public church funds for his vacation.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
sugah:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
sugah:

If na me, na ban sef grin
All these people, squandering our tithes and offerings...lol

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by mamateniola1: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Seyewest, Tanku. Journey went well. Arik was smooth to-fro! Loll
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by mamateniola1: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Loll. But really, yu are the one that needs to read and understand!! He answered your questions if only you were patient.
No document is needed. No invitation letter, nothing. That's what seyewest was saying.

Anthocracy:

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kodylicky(f): 5:23am On Oct 23, 2016
Hello people, I need your advice,

I intend to submit my application for a visit visa, I ve made payment for the visa fee. My problem is that I need to renew my passport and d new one will obviously have a different number. Can I still use the same gtb receipt for booking my appointment
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by BelieveAndrew(m): 6:13am On Oct 23, 2016
Good people of NL,
I greet you AL with great regard...please I need your advice on this issue...
My DS-160 form was filled out,submitted and booked an appointment against next month,but the problem is that the agent filled NO in the place where am asked if I have traveled before in the last five years,and I already have a travel experience to Ghana and Dubai...
My question is :how will I be able to convince the VO that I have travel experience and that it was just a blunder on the part of the agent.the hotel I will be staying is also my contact person,since I don't have anybody in the US
Secondly: my date of arrival is 6 months away,cause that's when I will be having my annual leave....please how does that sounds..
Will the VO also request to see my statements of account?
Please help me my people angry
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by BelieveAndrew(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2016
hodusglobal:
This is not an "AGENT" thread, and the number you are calling is not available at the moment, pls try again next year.
Please....I know its not an agentsagents thread,not everybody knows how to do this thing....I only needed help and advice,I came out honest in telling what happened, are u by anyway saying its not good to be honest...
Please help me,that's all I ask ..Anyway to the ones that understands better..I beg ur help.
God bless
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2016
BelieveAndrew:

Please....I know its not an agentsagents thread,not everybody knows how to do this thing....I only needed help and advice,I came out honest in telling what happened, are u by anyway saying its not good to be honest...
Please help me,that's all I ask ..Anyway to the ones that understands better..I beg ur help.
God bless
Thanks
U can fill another form and swap. For the process, read the ist page of this thread.
Statements are not checked for visit visas
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by hodusglobal(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2016
Your previous passport number must surely be written on the new one, and that will make the VO notice your travel history.
BelieveAndrew:

God bless
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by BelieveAndrew(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

U can fill another form and swap. For the process, read the ist page of this thread.
Statements are not checked for visit visas
Thank you lady G, but the visa fees has being used twice now... In my little opinion, I was thinking if I can tell the VO.. yes, but explain in all honesty why NO came up in d DS-160.. don't know how that sounds though
However, thanks.. No more statement of account.. I swear
God bless u LadyG
I dey wait your response abeg
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by BelieveAndrew(m): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2016
hodusglobal:
Your previous passport number must surely be written on the new one, and that will make the VO notice your travel history.
Haaaaa Hodusbaba,
You Don mistake, it's the same passport am using that carries the Dubai stamps and Ghana stamps... Thank you my brother, but u no talk anything concerning the 6 months upward date of arrival,I mean say E no bad abi.. Since am using hotel reservations. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by mamateniola1: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2016
BelieveAndrew, there is nothing wrong in applying for your visa 6months befo your travel date(if that's your question). It is even better sef so you have time to plan.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by BelieveAndrew(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2016
mamateniola1:
BelieveAndrew, there is nothing wrong in applying for your visa 6months befo your travel date(if that's your question). It is even better sef so you have time to plan.
Thank you so much... My mind calm now
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2016
hodusglobal:

How is that possible?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by BelieveAndrew(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

How is that possible?

Justwise... share your opinion na bros
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kodylicky(f): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hello people, I need your advice,

I intend to submit my application for a visit visa, I ve made payment for the visa fee. My problem is that I need to renew my passport and d new one will obviously have a different number. Can I still use the same gtb receipt for booking my appointment
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bogolobango(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
It's possible if your previous passport is filled up but if you still pages on it that's not possible
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
BelieveAndrew:

Thank you lady G, but the visa fees has being used twice now... In my little opinion, I was thinking if I can tell the VO.. yes, but explain in all honesty why NO came up in d DS-160.. don't know how that sounds though
However, thanks.. No more statement of account.. I swear
God bless u LadyG
I dey wait your response abeg
Oga. Read the ist page of the thread. The process works without cancelling the appointment. Help yourself cos u can
If you want to explain to the vo, you can also so that
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
sugah:

I wish I can see this VO & kiss him/her on the forehead..
Real hero grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by montanaguy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
After getting married to an American woman here in Nigeria by a Nigerian man, how long will it take for the man to be issued with a spouse visa to join his wife in America? During that waiting period, can the man apply for a visitor's visa to visit his wife in America and come back to Nigeria pending the issuance of his spouse visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.