Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1534162 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by INI3456: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2017
seyewest:

Departure and return date.

1-9 of February. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by INI3456: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2017
seyewest:

Departure and return date.

1-9 of February.. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bravedude(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Please how do I upload photo after confirming my online application?who had interview recently should please advice if they still accept passport photo at the embassy.thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Orufi: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by getostar: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
my people, is it possible to pay cash for an online booking on Emirates?
is there anywhere i can see an account one can credit instead of paying thru a card
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Orufi:
Who am I to argue with the experts.

But with due respect, if you read through my post, I only had to summarize my experience.

I was sent an email, inviting me over to question me about the other individual. MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD WERE REQUESTED FOR RIGHT IN THE EMBASSY (WHERE INTERVIEWS ARE CONDUCTED) BY AN OFFICER WHO SAYS HE'S THE CSO.

I don't think the embassy would allow scammers into their premises.

Ok, you didn't specify this and your writing was unclear. You failed to fill out your barcode information correctly and instead of turning you away they helped you out. The way you wrote it was as if an email had requested your username and password.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Faith111: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Vicyace:

I guess this settles it now.... Lady Faith, please take this as an apology.....

Thanks. I'm over it.

seyewest:

I've promised not to say anything about this issue but I never called her fishy or said she's fishy... The situation might be fishy but I know my intention was not to insult her.

No problem..

[quote author=penitential post=52892479][/quote]

Noted. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by AllTheWayUp: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2017

I just got received my company embassy introduction /referral letter for a visit visa application, the company introduction letter is post dated 1st of February 2017

Can I apply for a visa before the 1st of February date written on my company introduction letter?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
getostar:
my people, is it possible to pay cash for an online booking on Emirates?
is there anywhere i can see an account one can credit instead of paying thru a card
Take the cash to Emirates office in VI Churchgate building.. They will accept cash.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bravedude(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Abeg oh,who has gone for interview lately without Completing his application with a passport photo?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
INI3456:

1-9 of February.. Thanks
N540K
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Orufi: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
seyewest:
N540K

Chai! Bros seye. E cost o!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by getostar: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
seyewest:
Take the cash to Emirates office in VI Churchgate building.. They will accept cash.

tnx boss
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Bigolly(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Thank God,i finally get to yankee, anybody in Texas here?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by INI3456: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=seyewest post=52916133] N540K[/quote

Thanks. Which of the airlines?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by INI3456: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
nefertitiram:

No be small
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
nefertitiram:

the reason it's expensive is the local flight... GTB and Nigerian banks are not smiling.. you will deposit $ (In your dollar account) you got from Aboki for N490 and Nigerian bank will turn the value to N320. If flight from JFK to MSY is $350 do you expect me to calculate it in 320 or 490?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=INI3456 post=52923622][/quote] Emirates or Qatar
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lourash(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hi house,
I have my interview tomorrow morning and I just realised I made a mistake on my work history while filling my DS160 form... can I still fill another one or can I explain to the VO ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
lourash:
Hi house,
I have my interview tomorrow morning and I just realised I made a mistake on my work history while filling my DS160 form... can I still fill another one or can I explain to the VO ?
You can't change anything but you can explain yourself during the interview.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bravedude(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
bravedude:
Please how do I upload photo after confirming my online application?who had interview recently should please advice if they still accept passport photo at the embassy.thanks

Still waiting for answers please!!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 1:58am On Jan 19, 2017
bravedude:

Still waiting for answers please!!!

The visa officer that works inside US embassy came here and expliclty posted a piece of information, with reasons and repercussions, you now still ask the same question.

I am not understanding again o! What do you now want us to say? We that to us Walter carrington is a place on google map?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by MrChris1(m): 5:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Bigolly:
Thank God,i finally get to yankee, anybody in Texas here?

Where in Texas?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by MrChris1(m): 5:13am On Jan 19, 2017
bravedude:

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-photoinfo.html

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Lekanade273: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2017
Lekanade273:
Hallo house,

I was denied Yankee visa 2 years back , will like to apply this year and I have travel history with my family. All my siblings have Yankee visa and we intend to do a family vacation during summer.

My question is that when filling the form do I need to put sibling and my nuclear family as people am travelling with or do I put my nuclear family alone.

Thank you.

Please I need the house to respond to enable me finish up my application.thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Thisnut:
good to hear your story. I really think if you meet up to the embassy requirement, they have no right to deny you a visa, the interview is just to fulfill the visa process. Before you get there, they already went through your paperwork and give it a GO or. NO-GO. No matter the window you go the outcome would be the same.

They do.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2017
hi guys, i just had to give back.

they said that ' if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book'. we do not read.
i have perused this thread for months reading from start to finish, of course not at a time.
thanks to everyone that contribute to this forum, you are very much appreciated. Lady G and Justwise, someday i'dlike to meet y'all in person

i applied for a B1/B2 and scheduled an interview for november 2016 which i missed due to an official assignment but then i rescheduled for a random day in january and visited. personally, a lot of people who get denied VISA actually are not very composed, dishonest, corny, liars or a combination of any or all.it is just a VISA honestly, if they refuse dont repackage, go somewhere else its a damn big world. i got to the embassy with just 3 docs; appointment letter, ds 160 confirmation page and gtb receipt then my intl passport and a passport photo.fill your ds160 yourself and honestly. it takes less than 20mins. these are all DIY procedures. i apply for all my visas myself and honestly and i have been refused and i dont feel bad really, i just mourn my money and i never go back unless official.

before my transcript, the guy before me when i was called to queue behind him
convo was already on;
VO: so you said you work for a Bank, can you describe what duties you perform for your employer?
the guy:*stuttering* i am an executive (adjusts his suit lapels)... an assistant (adjusts again) ....i am a marketer (at this point both the VO and myself were confused as hell)
VO:*shook his head* im sorry you are not qualified at this time...you cant even explain your duties at work
the guy: ha VO, na me o. wait...i mean i am a banker (adjusts lapels again)
VO: your interview is over sir...blue paper
the guy: guy leaves with absolutely a blank face.

if i were a VO, the guy would get the blue paper too. he was just lying as he was packaged.probably paid some money for his packaging agent.

my turn
VO: Why are you going to the US.
ME: to attend a cisco technical conference on **** holding at las vegas between june 25th to 29th 2017.

VO: where are you going (typing and didnt seem to be listening)
Me: Vegas in june but i have to make a quick trip to Atlanta, Georgia from toronto. i am already scheduled to write a cisco exam in toronto

VO: Are you married
ME: No

VO: Do you have any children

VO: What do you do.
ME: Im a network engineer but i service a financial institution's infrastructure. im not a banker per say

VO: Have you travelled before.
Me: Yes i have, I have been to kenya a couple times for work, ghana to visit family, UAE for training and a little vacation, canada ....(he cuts in)

VO: (seems interested in hearing canada) you have been to canada? is the visa in this passport?
Me: Yes (i have a canadian visa thro the validity of my passport. will even out live the US 2yr visa)

VO: flips thro the passport (no canadian visa and stared back at me)
Me: its up front. please check again

VO: (flips gradually, sees it, places it on a slab and examines with a lens for about 5 seconds) how long did you spend in canada?
Me: 10 days

Pick up your visa at ............ *white paper*

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
uncleMO:

they said that ' if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book'. we do not read.
i have perused this thread for months reading from start to finish, of course not at a time.
thanks to everyone that contribute to this forum, you are very much appreciated. Lady G and Justwise, someday i'dlike to meet y'all in person

i applied for a B1/B2 and scheduled an interview for november 2016 which i missed due to an official assignment but then i rescheduled for a random day in january and visited. personally, a lot of people who get denied VISA actually are not very composed, dishonest, corny, liars or a combination of any or all.it is just a VISA honestly, if they refuse dont repackage, go somewhere else its a damn big world. i got to the embassy with just 3 docs; appointment letter, ds 160 confirmation page and gtb receipt then my intl passport and a passport photo.fill your ds160 yourself and honestly. it takes less than 20mins. these are all DIY procedures. i apply for all my visas myself and honestly and i have been refused and i dont feel bad really, i just mourn my money and i never go back unless official.

convo was already on;
VO: so you said you work for a Bank, can you describe what duties you perform for your employer?
the guy:*stuttering* i am an executive (adjusts his suit lapels)... an assistant (adjusts again) ....i am a marketer (at this point both the VO and myself were confused as hell)
VO:*shook his head* im sorry you are not qualified at this time...you cant even explain your duties at work

if i were a VO, the guy would get the blue paper too. he was just lying as he was packaged.probably paid some money for his packaging agent.

my turn
ME: to attend a cisco technical conference on **** holding at las vegas between june 25th to 29th 2017.

Me: Vegas in june but i have to make a quick trip to Atlanta, Georgia from toronto. i am already scheduled to write a cisco exam in toronto

ME: Im a network engineer but i service a financial institution's infrastructure. im not a banker per say

Me: Yes i have, I have been to kenya a couple times for work, ghana to visit family, UAE for training and a little vacation, canada ....(he cuts in)

VO: (seems interested in hearing canada) you have been to canada? is the visa in this passport?
Me: Yes (i have a canadian visa thro the validity of my passport. will even out live the US 2yr visa)

VO: (flips gradually, sees it, places it on a slab and examines with a lens for about 5 seconds) how long did you spend in canada?

Just because u got ur visa doesn't mean ppl dat get denied aren't truthful.it might not just be their turn.some ppl are worth getting it but Dnt and some are not but do so hang dat ur line and move on.

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by babiechic: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
uncleMO:

convo was already on;

my turn

Please were those that didnt upload their passport photograph before submission sent back? I already submitted my application without uploading my photograph and i now i read that they will be turned back to reschedule, is it true. My interview is in few days. Please respond.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
hi. i didnt pay so much attention to people but i saw people without passport on their ds160. if there is a word out to turn back those without passport on their DS160, why dont you fill a new one and upload it and then contact CGI to update it for you quickly

babiechic:

Please were those that didnt upload their passport photograph before submission sent back? I already submitted my application without uploading my photograph and i now i read that they will be turned back to reschedule, is it true. My interview is in few days. Please respond.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
hi. you read with a lot of emotions. first i said 'personally' meaning 'my opinion'. i believe im entitled to it just like you are to yours. secondly, i said 'a lot' never all so please calm down.you can be honest but not qualify for a visa. lastly, by 'worth getting it' i dont understand what you mean. if it means 'qualifying' for a visa, a VO is compelled to issue your visa if you qualify for it. they are trained to do so.

mean
finegirlna:

Just because u got ur visa doesn't mean ppl dat get denied aren't truthful.it might not just be their turn.some ppl are worth getting it but Dnt and some are not but do so hang dat ur line and move on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.