Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1534225 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Drlag: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hi my pole, pls a brother had filled, submitted and scheduled appointment already but didn't upload hhis photo at the time of submitting his form. What bring fear is that in the appointment confirmation sent to him, it is written as instruction that applicant canbe turned away from interview if he failed to upload his photo at the time of submitting his form. Pls guys, what can be done to remedy this situation??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
constance234:

lol, Where are the cows coming home from? Grazing or USA.
Exactly werrin I wan ask. Some cows leave Benue state and never come home. They are put to great use in Anambra and that's it cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
To everyone going for conference in this house and was denied. Do not lisyen to anyone who says youbshould not reapply because they are not the VO. Reapply the sexond time and fill in the loopholes. Do not pay attentiin to negativity persistence. Just dont wait for the vo to ask you to explain yourself. you can explain yourself while she is typing but with a very calm voice. Say NO to Negativity... Re apply

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Drlag:
Hi my pole, pls a brother had filled, submitted and scheduled appointment already but didn't upload hhis photo at the time of submitting his form. What bring fear is that in the appointment confirmation sent to him, it is written as instruction that applicant canbe turned away from interview if he failed to upload his photo at the time of submitting his form. Pls guys, what can be done to remedy this situation??
he can do that at the embassy no problem at all...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by okechukwu101: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Classified60:
To everyone going for conference in this house and was denied. Do not lisyen to anyone who says youbshould not reapply because they are not the VO. Reapply the sexond time and fill in the loopholes. Do not pay attentiin to negativity persistence. Just dont wait for the vo to ask you to explain yourself. you can explain yourself while she is typing but with a very calm voice. Say NO to Negativity... Re apply
Thanks brother. I will get my visa this second time. I have never lost before. I must reapply

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Funjay(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Drlag:

When is the interview? if its still about a week away, he should fill another DS 160 form, upload the 6 by 6 passport and submit. He should log on to the interview appointment page and click on update appointment, i think he should be able to edit it from there.

Same thing happened to me and I did same but my application was for 2, I was only able to update mine while i had to send them mail at support@ustraveldocs.com or support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com to help me update my wife"s new DS 160 confirmation page which they have done.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Have you applied before?

okechukwu101:

I wasn't given time rather. I pitied myself today
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
okechukwu101:

Thanks brother. I will get my visa this second time. I have never lost before. I must reapply
You have never lost battle before...Yee have lost this one oh cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by okechukwu101: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
Have you applied before?
Yeah. In Abuja today
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by okechukwu101: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Burger01:
So....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
okechukwu101:

So....
Prepare yourself well and get your acts together, you will get the visa undecided
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by jasperyct(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
My transcript;
1st application: April 2013
Profile:
Married
One kid(son)
2 years fulltime work experience
Basic S less than 200k
Travel experience: France and Italy with family

VO: Morning
Me: Morning Ma
Vo: where re u going in the US?
Me: New York, NY
Vo: What's happening there?
Me: Leisure after 3 weeks training in Paris, France.
Vo: what do you do for living?
Me: Production Operations Patroller for Bleep coy and stated my responsibilities.
Vo: How much do you earn?
Me: 1......(not up to 1000USD)
Vo: sorry you re not qualify this time, go through this paper and re-apply latter.
Me: Thanks....

2nd application: February 2015
Profile:
Married
Three kids(2 boiz, 1 daughter)
4+ years fulltime work experience
Basic S less than 400k plus business with ROI 600k monthly
Travel experience: France, Italy, benin more EU countries and kenya visa with ma second son both didn't go bcoz of Ebola virus
Conference in Hawaii Lions Clubs International Convention as a companion to attend with club president

Me: Morning Ma(I love women, naa so so ladies they come my way ooo)
Me: Honolulu, Hawaii
Me: 98th lions clubs convention
Me: Central Control Room Operation for Bleep coy and stated my responsibilities.
Me: 38......k
VO: Have you travel before?
Me: Yes to .........
Vo: sorry you re not qualify this time, go through this paper and re-apply latter.

3rd application: February 2017
Profile:
Married
6+ years fulltime work experience
Basic S over 700k plus business with ROI 450k monthly
Travel experience: United kingdom visa(6mnths and curent 2 years),several schengen visa, Benin and kenya visa with ma second son both didn't go bcoz of Ebola virus.
Family visit from my bro-inlaw(over 20 years there+ registered company)
Family application full house this time.....

All with kids: Morning Ma(I love women, naa so so ladies they come my way oooooo, same VO that interviewed me 2015)
Me: Atlanta, GA
Me: To visit my brother inlaw and do some sight-seeing
Me: CCR for Bleep coy and stated my responsibilities.
My wife: I'm self employed, I ice drinks and sell in packs for retailers
VO: Have you travel as family before?
Vo: Typing for some second, pack all our ppt to one corner while typing(suddenly my 2nd son and daughter started waving her as if we planned it, she waved them back, smile and keep typing. Then she handed over the white paper to pick up following Monday.
All: Thanks....Ma....(NB- she was the same person that interviewed me 2015)

Special Thanks to the aoz......

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Burger01:
I won't say that... he may have is reason and nothing is cast in stone... One of my colleague was denied first week in January and he reapplied 2 weeks later and he got it. He will return from the conference in 2 days... So let him do what he want to do no be your naira grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
seyewest:
I won't say that... he may have is reason and nothing is cast in stone... One of my colleague was denied first week in January and he reapplied 2 weeks later and he got it. He will return from the conference in 2 days... So let him do what he want to do no be your naira grin grin grin
On a lighter note I was actually joking. Of course, I'm not a vo. Good luck to him smiley
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
jasperyct:
My transcript;
Profile:
Married
One kid(son)
Basic S less than 200k

WOW you get liver oooo... BIG CONGRATULATIONS

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
jasperyct:
My transcript;
Profile:
Married
One kid(son)
Basic S less than 200k

This one na war! cheesy

Congrats. smiley

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
jasperyct:
My transcript;
Profile:
Married
One kid(son)
Basic S less than 200k

Me: Morning Ma
Me: New York, NY
Me: Leisure after 3 weeks training in Paris, France.
Me: Production Operations Patroller for Bleep coy and stated my responsibilities.
Me: 1......(not up to 1000USD)

2nd application: February 2015
Profile:
Married
4+ years fulltime work experience
Basic S less than 400k plus business with ROI 600k monthly
Travel experience: France, Italy, benin more EU countries and kenya visa with ma second son both didn't go bcoz of Ebola virus
Conference in Hawaii Lions Clubs International Convention as a companion to attend with club president

Me: Morning Ma(I love women, naa so so ladies they come my way ooo)
Me: Honolulu, Hawaii
Me: 98th lions clubs convention
Me: Central Control Room Operation for Bleep coy and stated my responsibilities.
Me: 38......k
VO: Have you travel before?

3rd application: February 2017
Profile:
Married
6+ years fulltime work experience
Basic S over 700k plus business with ROI 450k monthly
Travel experience: United kingdom visa(6mnths and curent 2 years),several schengen visa, Benin and kenya visa with ma second son both didn't go bcoz of Ebola virus.
Family visit from my bro-inlaw(over 20 years there+ registered company)
Family application full house this time.....

All with kids: Morning Ma(I love women, naa so so ladies they come my way oooooo, same VO that interviewed me 2015)
Me: Atlanta, GA
Me: To visit my brother inlaw and do some sight-seeing
Me: CCR for Bleep coy and stated my responsibilities.
My wife: I'm self employed, I ice drinks and sell in packs for retailers
VO: Have you travel as family before?
Vo: Typing for some second, pack all our ppt to one corner while typing(suddenly my 2nd son and daughter started waving her as if we planned it, she waved them back, smile and keep typing. Then she handed over the white paper to pick up following Monday.
All: Thanks....Ma....(NB- she was the same person that interviewed me 2015)

You should take your children to Disney Land,they won this round for you. grin Congratulations

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by jasperyct(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
MsTiitii:

You should take your children to Disney Land,they won this round for you. grin Congratulations

Tickets booked....u get it....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by motunrayoo(f): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good day all,i must say u guys have been doing a great job.i am a silent reader/ follower of this thread.Lady G weldone ma /sir in falz voice.

Please i want to apply for usa tourist.my only travel history is Ghana in 2012 for honeymoon.
I work in a bank earn 350k monthly,hubby does business and has his registered company with 5staff.we have a child and want to all go for vacation for just 10days .what is our chance of securing a visa. Or is it best to try european country to build out ties or we can go ahead with the usa visa application.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Aniks8280: 1:01am On Feb 23, 2017
thank you bros I guess I will av to reapply
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Mel403: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2017
Good morning beautiful people, honestly I've been reading a lot of the posts here and they are quite enlightening. Great job . please I have some questions directed to the general house. Anyone with similar experience should let me know.
1) will it be possible to get my visa approved as my passport bears my maiden name, marital status single and my son(1yr 7months) has a passport that bears his fathers surname. I'm a 5th year medical student and intend to take my son for medical treatment.
We have done our traditional wedding and the white will b coming up in December invitation cards are already out. I had my son when I was in my 4th year in sch.
2) what documents do I need to go withand which ones can i use to show strong ties here in nigeria.
3) what are the likely questions I could be asked.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2017
I meant like if this was your first US visa application?

okechukwu101:

Yeah. In Abuja today
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by shotuns: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2017
I think it is now stated that you must upload your pictures during the online application. So I will advise you to do that before submitting, even if you have submitted but yet to book an appointment you can still update your profile by applying for another ID through the first form you filled, there is provision for that. Bottom line is make sure you upload the required the photo dimension and background before submission and booking interview. The rule has been changed.

Classified60:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LEX4352(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2017
Good morning house, I have been a silent observer of this forum and I can say I'm really impressed by the response of members on this forum. Pls I'm in urgent need of advice concerning my plan visit to the US. I'm a fresh graduate with no travel or work experience, I have already applied for a passport which will be ready on the 6th of march. I also have a uncle in the US who is a citizen and I wish to apply for my visa this year. Actually my intention is to work during my stay over there but I need clarification on some issues bothering me
1. Must I get an invitation letter from my uncle before aplying for the visa?
2. How do I answer questions relating to occupation, work history, income etc.
3. Is it also necessary I speak about my intention to work during my stay period.
4. As a first time traveler, will I be granted a 6 month visa or more?
5. In general, I will appreciate a break down of the questions I'm likely to face during the interview and their answers.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by shotuns: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2017
You were denied for a reason, unless your situation has changed and profile is been updates, you can reapply, but make sure your correct every mistakes you made during the first interview and update possible changes in your situation. Good luck.

okechukwu101:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2017
LEX4352:
Good morning house, I have been a silent observer of this forum and I can say I'm really impressed by the response of members on this forum. Pls I'm in urgent need of advice concerning my plan visit to the US. I'm a fresh graduate with no travel or work experience, I have already applied for a passport which will be ready on the 6th of march. I also have a uncle in the US who is a citizen and I wish to apply for my visa this year. Actually my intention is to work during my stay over there but I need clarification on some issues bothering me
3. Is it also necessary I speak about my intention to work during my stay period.
5. In general, I will appreciate a break down of the questions I'm likely to face during the interview and their answers.
I'm very sure you're not a silent observer of this forum because you will know that we don't encourage people with Non Immigrant visa to work... you can direct your question to @LagosNIV or support@state.gov

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
LEX4352:
Indeed, you hve not observed this thread;
1. No.
2. With the truth
3. Working with a B visa is illegal
4. Most applicants are issued 2 year visas
5. Everybody has a job. You are the one with the burden. Read the transcripts and sieve the likely questions from them

#unsought for advice
This is not a good season for illegals in america. Read the times and leave that your hustle plan (if you are issued the visa)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Classified60:

If the photos is not uploaded, he will be turned away at the embassy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Classified60:

You should read the letter that you are given at the time of rejection, it gives you a little bit of information about section 214(b) of U.S. immigration law. Re-applying for the sake of re-applying is a waste of your time and money. If your circumstances, which we use to determine visa eligibility, have not significantly changed then we strongly discourage you from re-applying. Why would the decision change if the basic facts surrounding it have not?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
LEX4352:

Your intentions are illegal - you cannot work on a B1/B2 tourist visa.

I don't believe that you have been a "silent observer" for any significant period of time because you get a lot of basic information wrong. Information that has been discussed here repeatedly. If you took a couple of minutes to read this thread, you would know whether or not letters of invitation are required, you would know about questions asked during interviews, and you would know that the best way to answer questions is honestly.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ramj: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Saw this on the U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening - Thread and thought to share.

If it s here already please just ignore, but i believe some people would learn from it

http://usembassynigeria..com.ng/2016/03/non-immigrant-visas-consular-officers.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80