Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1540862 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
nefertitiram:
This na real Game of THRONES!
We will soon have our own Khaleesi
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 12:32am On Sep 29, 2017
LadyGuinevere:
There's no way to change it once it's done. The only option I see is to deactivate my account.
Please I went straight to the US visit thread to ask my question but omobendel24 brought me here.
Could we kindly drop this? Don't worry about answering my question. I'm hopeful the VO will assist. Thanks.
I laugh Belle burst today, thought as much, how guru go dey ask question Wey concern Waka levels, so we now have two Lady's G..... We identify the fake, sorry the second with signature........ Uturu
King Arthur, I love that movie dire, Expecially the new version..... grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 12:34am On Sep 29, 2017
seyewest:

We will soon have our own Khaleesi
Somebori will soon bear your name too, the name is the name of someone in one yoruba movie grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by PrinceAdey(m): 2:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Please I need your advice, I have done my traditional wedding and have 3 kids..
1.I want to apply for B1/B2 and fill DS-160 but I dont know what to put in my status, single or married? Because I'm the only one applying for the visa for now. Please advice.
2. What relevant document do I need to go along with?
3. I don't want to use agent to fill my DS-160 but I need someone experience to go about it.
4. Is there anyone who is ready to private chat with me?
Whatsapp number 08066762650
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 6:11am On Sep 29, 2017
PrinceAdey:
1.I want to apply for B1/B2 and fill DS-160 but I dont know what to put in my status, single or married? Because I'm the only one applying for the visa for now. Please advice.
3. I don't want to use agent to fill my DS-160 but I need someone experience to go about it.

For all intent and purposes, you are married.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2017
PrinceAdey:
You really married, the US accepts and appreciates the traditional wedding..... No documents is checked

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Kola1010: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Good morning all, a friend of mine just directed me here. I want to start processing of USA visa. Can someone pls help me out? What do I need to do? The pages am seeing here is much
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Duni22: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Morning! Please can I fill in my host Address as also my contact in the US? Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2017
Kola1010:
Good morning all, a friend of mine just directed me here. I want to start processing of USA visa. Can someone pls help me out? What do I need to do? The pages am seeing here is much
Welcome, read thru and don't be discouraged, you will know what to and what not to do

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Opeyemi007: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Good morning everyone. Please, I wrote the wrong place of birth and i found out after my application was submitted and appointment scheduled. Is it important to cancel the scheduled appointment and fill a new DS 160 or i can just go ahead with the interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Bmakens: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello house please someone with knowledge regarding my questions should help me out!! I applied for a conference USA visa sometime this year but haven't used it couldn't attend the conference due to some circumstances. Now I wish to go to USA and will like to travel with my child don't know the type of visiting visa to apply for her? Another thing is should I get another conference since my initial purpose was to attend conference?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello Kola1010 -

I'd recommend starting at the webpage through which you will fill out your application (address below). It has a very thorough FAQ section. If you have specific questions that aren't answered there, feel free to ask here, abujaniv and I do our best to keep on top of this thread.

www.ustraveldocs.com/ng

Kola1010:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello Duni22 -

Yes, that is fine.
Duni22:
Morning! Please can I fill in my host Address as also my contact in the US? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello Bmakens -

We don't issue specific conference visas. Conferences are one of the allowable activities to do on a B1/B2 business/tourist visa. Most likely, if you applied to attend a conference and your visa was approved, you were issued a B1/B2 visa. If you have that visa, you can do any activity which is allowable in B1/B2 status. You will most likely also need to apply for a B1/B2 visa for your child. If you were issued some other class of visa, you may need to apply for a different visa for your child as well.

Bmakens:
Hello house please someone with knowledge regarding my questions should help me out!! I applied for a conference USA visa sometime this year but haven't used it couldn't attend the conference due to some circumstances. Now I wish to go to USA and will like to travel with my child don't know the type of visiting visa to apply for her? Another thing is should I get another conference since my initial purpose was to attend conference?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Duni22: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
greatful!
LagosNIV:
Hello Duni22 -

Yes, that is fine.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OtunOba15(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
1. You will have to explain reasons why you can't make it to the conference either at the POE or at the Embassy if you decide to go with your daughter for interview.

2. B1/B2 visa for your daughter.

Best wishes.
Bmakens:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Bmakens: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Thank you so much for your quick response

LagosNIV:
Hello Bmakens -

We don't issue specific conference visas. Conferences are one of the allowable activities to do on a B1/B2 business/tourist visa. Most likely, if you applied to attend a conference and your visa was approved, you were issued a B1/B2 visa. If you have that visa, you can do any activity which is allowable in B1/B2 status. You will most likely also need to apply for a B1/B2 visa for your child. If you were issued some other class of visa, you may need to apply for a different visa for your child as well.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Bmakens: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Thank you OtunOba..I appreciate

OtunOba15:
1. You will have to explain reasons why you can't make it to the conference either at the POE or at the Embassy if you decide to go with your daughter for interview.

2. B1/B2 visa for your daughter.

Best wishes.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by zill(f): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello all, please we're planning to fill a form for a family of four, (myself, husband and 2 kids) how will the four forms be merged together? And can visa fees be paid online?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
1. Get ready to answer why you have not used the visa for the purpose applied for (just to be on the safe side), you may or may not be asked.
2. The category of the visa is a B1/B2 Visa.
3. There is no point getting another conference, that you don't intend to attend for the purpose of showing that you are still going for a conference. Just tell the CBP why you were not able to attend the previous one and you should be good to go.

Bmakens:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sebastine1606:

I laugh Belle burst today, thought as much, how guru go dey ask question Wey concern Waka levels, so we now have two Lady's G..... We identify the fake, sorry the second with signature........ Uturu
King Arthur, I love that movie dire, Expecially the new version..... grin grin grin

Sebastine1606:

We all want something, we learn each day

OmoBendel24:

Wow! LadyG2 haff show oh.... shocked

Decided to ignore you till you grasp. At least you can now see your folly, if you will though. Sometimes settle down and understand what one is writing/communicating before you respond, this is not the first time you are indirectly asking me to harass you. Let's be guided sha!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
N296500 Lagos to New York on Etihad Airways. Don't dull and don't sleep on it. grin try wakanow,travelstart,ajala.ng you can pay in Naira as well.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
OmoBendel24:

Decided to ignore you till you grasp. At least you can now see your folly, if you will though. Sometimes settle down and understand what one is writing/communicating before you respond, this is not the first time you are indirectly asking me to harass you. Let's be guided sha!
Nwanne why are you vexing Na? Person carry your beer drink? cheesy Na joke the guy dey joke. Me sef when I saw the other moniker I thought it was me and abused you for digging up an old post till I realised I never asked that question ever.
But sha. The harassment Na e one abi? Hisssssssssss! Sebastine find his trouble let's see his harassment. Lol. Peace biko
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
seyewest:
N296500 Lagos to New York on Etihad Airways. Don't dull and don't sleep on it. grin
Make I send my account number? cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by zill(f): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=zill post=60948109]Hello all, please we're planning to fill a form for a family of four, (myself, husband and 2 kids) how will the four forms be merged together? And can visa fees be paid only?

Please someone should answer my question
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by zill(f): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
zill:
Hello all, please we're planning to fill a form for a family of four, (myself, husband and 2 kids) how will the four forms be merged together? And can visa fees be paid online?

Someone should please answer my question

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Make I send my account number? cheesy
Oya just take permission from oga.... grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
zill:

Someone should please answer my question

You will fill the form separately and it will be merge when you want to schedule a date for your interview.

www.ceac.state.gov - is for filling form

http://ustraveldocs.com - is for scheduling interview date.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
seyewest:

Oya just take permission from oga.... grin
Hisssss. smiley
OK. I don ask am. Granted tongue
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 12:07am On Sep 30, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Nwanne why are you vexing Na? Person carry your beer drink? cheesy Na joke the guy dey joke. Me sef when I saw the other moniker I thought it was me and abused you for digging up an old post till I realised I never asked that question ever.
But sha. The harassment Na e one abi? Hisssssssssss! Sebastine find his trouble let's see his harassment. Lol. Peace biko

Oh, my dear Sis, I greet you. Never noticed you abused me oh! Really? Distinguishing between both monikers ain't no easy job right now at all. Was just trying to get our attention to the existence of that other account and not to deride nobody, felt oldies here will easily see through that particularly as I wrote LadyG2 (the 2 there was for a purpose), however wasn't exactly correct (my guy wasn't joking, he felt I was deriding your post and reacted as such). Well, it's all good, really would have loved if oga Justwise can do anything about this your "fake"/" double" sha....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 1:44am On Sep 30, 2017
OmoBendel24:

Decided to ignore you till you grasp. At least you can now see your folly, if you will though. Sometimes settle down and understand what one is writing/communicating before you respond, t[b]his is not the first time you are indirectly asking me to harass you.[/b] Let's be guided sha!
OK I saw the question on the other thread before you, but just kept mute because it's not compulsory I comment, ok that said, even though I didn't grab earlier which is almost like Normal for every sane Person, I don't think I made a bad comment when I said "we all want something, we learn each day" Abi?
OK, this is not the first time you are crossing my Lane, good I saw this late though, pls, I will advice you not to try and do the above mentioned, it will be your great mistake in NL, am not one of the applicants who wants your sick advice, so you should take your advice and make use of it by guiding yourself
Obviously I have been staying away from you, do the same and don't quote me henceforth........ Peace
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 1:50am On Sep 30, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

LadyG, abeg no vex, make una help me beg am not to comment on my statements again, and I will do same, or else my "Mara" go tire am oh...... He should watch who he tries to throw his jabs too... Am not a weakling
Abeg make una advice am... sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.