Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1533153 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by drakeli: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sebastine1606:

Dubai is not a country na... But city, if you wish to call it so grin grin

@kessel,United Arab Emirates is the key word to look out for
True talk because it’s a city. .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by drakeli: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
oludharey:
Good afternoon friends,am planing to visit US with my family this December,my destination would be orlañdo,Florida because we intend to visit Disney world in Orlando,Florida.Am yet to apply for the visa,hope the recent hurricane flood in Florida won't affect the approval of the visa?pls I need advice. Your contributions would be welcome. Thanks.
Watin you wan go do for Disney in Florida na? Everything has been washed away by the hurricane into the see. grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
drakeli:
Watin you wan go do for Disney in Florida na? Everything has been washed away by the hurricane into the see. grin grin grin
Lies

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by asid(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
drakeli:

I guess you also helped to wash it into the"see" abi�
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beautyaddy: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
asid:

I guess you also helped to wash it into the"see" abi�

Loooool!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
OmoBendel24:

If wahala enter this matter now, una go say everything wey una fill na truth, issorai!

Simple question: is Dubai a country?

I dont even want to talk. It is like looking for London

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by falopey: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
nefertitiram:

I dont even want to talk. It is like looking for London
When you say United Arab Emirates, that word “Arab” makes some vo look at you suspiciously. Just a joke.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
falopey:
When you say United Arab Emirates, that word “Arab” makes some vo look at you suspiciously. Just a joke.

Lolz!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
falopey:

I would rather say you-hey-hee, instead of Dubai....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
LadyGuinevere:
Good evening VO

Will be getting married 4th November, 2017. My future hubby has a B1/B2 Visa and would like for us to spend Chrismas in the US for his annual vacation.

Timing is a bit short and we are considering applying with my passport in my maiden name because there's not enough time to get a new passport in my hubby's name and still get an early interview scheduling slot.

Can I apply for a B1/B2 Visa with the passport in my maiden name for this trip?

Wow! LadyG2 haff show oh.... shocked

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
OmoBendel24:

We all want something, we learn each day
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by induce: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Stirmatthew:
I have been reading from here for a while now but I have not been able to locate answer to the question in my mind.

I need to attend a training in New York from Nov 6 but after submitting my DS 160 today the earliest available date for interview is Nov 6. I contacted the organiser and I was told to go for the visa interview and apply for January training since one week would have been gone before entering US but a friend told me that I can reschedule my appointment hoping to get October or Nov 1 due to people that will probably cancel their appointments.

Please what is the best option in this kind of case and do I need to fill another DS 160?

Thank you all.

i was in the same dilemma as you but i had no other option than to try abuja. the earliest dates are oct 17th - 19th then Nov 2nd 2017. i had to fill a new DS -160 and update my profile to select what best suits my situation.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
drakeli:
Almost every part of Florida has been connected to the power grid and there's no flooding in Florida except the Southern most part of the keywest...The reason we said people should stay away from Houston and some part of Florida was because that was the week hurricane irma was about to hit florida and the aftermath of the flooding in houston. Still it does not make sense to me arguing about this after 2 weeks when things are better... This is not CNN before anybody apply for US visa they should do there research it's not my money.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
OmoBendel24:

chai na true ooo but different spelling I guess.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:35am On Sep 28, 2017
Na WA o!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2017
LadyGuinivere:
Na WA o!
No mind them jare
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2017
LadyGuinivere:
Na WA o!

cheesy grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by debby516(f): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
I think the names are too close and a disclaimer may not necessarily help in this case. Maybe you should alter ur moniker abit to something not too close to the LadyG we all know, cos she is not just on the travel thread, I knew her from the birthing thread sef. My own opinion..... .
LadyGuinevere:
I am sorry. Was suprised when I entered ladyguinevere and found that it was available and actually the correct name spelling. cheesy.

I do not intend to cause any confusion by providing any visa assistance to anyone in your name.

I will include a disclaimer in my signature for clarity sake. Thanks a lot.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sulee23(f): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
borryworld:
both immigration and US embassy accept head cover.

I was about to say this. Using scarf or headcover dsnt hinder anything. As long as they can see your forhead and ears.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
debby516:
I think the names are too close and a disclaimer may not necessarily help in this case. Maybe you should alter ur moniker abit to something not too close to the LadyG we all know, cos she is not just on the travel thread, I knew her from the birthing thread sef. My own opinion..... .
a
I taya o! Even me confuse sef....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
I think someone is trying to be mischievous here.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Its quite interesting, you picked this name, is your name Guinevere by any chance ? and are you female ?

LadyGuinevere:
There's no way to change it once it's done. The only option I see is to deactivate my account.
Please I went straight to the US visit thread to ask my question but omobendel24 brought me here.
Could we kindly drop this? Don't worry about answering my question. I'm hopeful the VO will assist. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mzsunshine:
Please I will like to know if the use embassy reschedules dates themselves. Because I am applying through and agency and they keep claiming that the us embassy keep changing my dates. This is the third time now.

You are playing with scammer beware

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
LOL. You are right. My apologies.
Guinevere was a fair and beautiful lady, as I am most certain that you are, if not even more beautiful. wink

LadyGuinevere:
It's like asking if your name is kaptainAfrica cheesy

I picked the name because it is the name of king Arthur's wife and lancelot's crush.

And yes I am female.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by NONNYG: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
We only know one LadyG, any other one na counterfeitgrin

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
This na real Game of THRONES!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kessel: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
still on the ds160 form
am a GM in a business firm,what am i supposed to choose as my PRIMARY OCCUPATION.
have tried debating and sombody says i should just choose others and write GM in the space provided.

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.