Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1533974 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
chloe7:
anything like snow falling anything can get you your visa, I reserve my comments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lolz. Na sooooo.
Seksek I am a afriading u o! Ok kontinu ! cheesy

Omobendel and Seye look at it this way. The vo may be laughing with the person while hes looking at the inconsistencies in the form. Of course he wont tell them cos he wants the folks to mumu and reapply mae dem wack our money..
@ all please na respectful beg. Can we not quote very long posts? It makes the thread longer and not fun . Just mention the person.
Congrats to all d successful applicants.
Chloe pls dm me.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
2 days ago. The cold enough to make seksek marry oyibo cheesy
#dodgesbullet
#runsoutofthread

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
LadyGuinivere abeg this cold is overwhelming how are you surviving there? I've sent you a dm
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lady Guinevere, okay. I get now, long post quote edited. Will learn to actually follow the style you recommended, makes a lot of sense! Meanwhile, thumbs up for your eagle eyes. My puff puff loading oh, like I said I Sabi draw person wetin e promise me oh. Lol
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=43004397]2 days ago. The cold enough to make seksek marry oyibo cheesy
#dodgesbullet
#runsoutofthread[Orlando? are you in NY or Orlando
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=43004397]2 days ago. The cold enough to make seksek marry oyibo cheesy
#dodgesbullet
#runsoutofthread are you in NY or Orlando?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
IRyan abeg are you single or searching? I need an American husband to be precise for Seksek so Una go fit go do honeymoon for America
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
good day everyone, pls am new here. I need d gurus here to put me through on dis, my boyfriend (black American) wants me to visit him in d US by may, he said he would send me an invitation letter n present every necessary document. the issue here is that am not working, am a make up artist I work 4 my self. what are the possibilities of me getting the visa? should I go ahead and apply or I should excersice more patient. thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
ugomnaanny,
Okay! How "boyfriendy" is this boyfriend? Virtual or physical? How, when and where did you meet? Let's start from there. Make-up artist working for yourself and yet not working? Well, you know yourself better, seems you are already expressing limitations
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
OmoBendel24:
ugomnaanny,
Okay! How "boyfriendy" is this boyfriend? Virtual or physical? How, when and where did you meet? Let's start from there. Make-up artist working for yourself and yet not working? Well, you know yourself better, seems you are already expressing limitations
lol, we have not met physically b4. when I said am not working, I meant working with any coy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
ugomnaanny:
good day everyone, pls am new here. I need d gurus here to put me through on dis, my boyfriend (black American) wants me to visit him in d US by may, he said he would send me an invitation letter n present every necessary document. the issue here is that am not working, am a make up artist I work 4 my self. what are the possibilities of me getting the visa? should I go ahead and apply or I should excersice more patient. thanks

Ugomnaanny..... Already you've nailed yourself. I call this common embassy mistakes people make.... you are a make up artist yet you said you're not working, Biko what kinda make up artist are you? OSHO-FREE i guess. (read up this whole thread from part 1 to 2 all your answers lie above)

Anyways, ask ur bf how he intends to presents all the necessary docs and finally visa na 50/50. All sort of people have gotten it, it only depends on how you present your case before the embassy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
ugomnaanny:
lol, we have not met physically b4. when I said am not working, I meant working with any coy.
Okay, lol! Well alarm bells screams "Beep, beep, beep! Red flag, red flag!" because you haven't met him, yet he is your boyfriend and inviting you on a non-immigrant visa. And you intend coming back to Naija? Think am na, na relocation dey written all over this your matter so na
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Beniyoha01:

Ugomnaanny..... Already you've nailed yourself. I call this common embassy mistakes people make.... you are a make up artist yet you said you're not working, Biko what kinda make up artist are you? OSHO-FREE i guess. (read up this whole thread from part 1 to 2 all your answers lie above)

Anyways, ask ur bf how he intends to presents all the necessary docs and finally visa na 50/50. All sort of people have gotten it, it only depends on how you present your case before the embassy.
lol, thanks alot.... its just dat I v read n seen so many people been denied visa that y
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Okay, lol! Well alarm bells screams "Beep, beep, beep! Red flag, red flag!" because you haven't met him, yet he is your boyfriend and inviting you on a non-immigrant visa. And you intend coming back to Naija? Think am na, na relocation dey written all over this your matter so na
lol....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
what if he comes to nigeria?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Lolz. Na sooooo.
Seksek I am a afriading u o! Ok kontinu ! cheesy

Omobendel and Seye look at it this way. The vo may be laughing with the person while hes looking at the inconsistencies in the form. Of course he wont tell them cos he wants the folks to mumu and reapply mae dem wack our money..
@ all please na respectful beg. Can we not quote very long posts? It makes the thread longer and not fun . Just mention the person.
Congrats to all d successful applicants.
Chloe pls dm me.
@ladyG but you must admit they gave some undeserving people visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
ugomnaanny:
lol, thanks alot.... its just dat I v read n seen so many people been denied visa that y
Can you invite him to Naija first? it will help your application I believe.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by SekSek: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
2 days ago. The cold enough to make seksek marry oyibo cheesy
#dodgesbullet
#runsoutofthread

lol! i like black's actually
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by SekSek: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
OmoBendel24:

lol...e-relationship na shocked

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
@seyewest, I did, he said he would come by summer
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
ugomnaanny:
Be prepare to wait till then and also you have a job in Nigeria and also you need to have atleast 2 ties in Nigeria before you go for your interview.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
SekSek:

lol...e-relationship na shocked

Hahahahahahaha................ Laffing so hard, e-love!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
ugomnaanny:

To better help your case.... #MarriageIsIt if he does come!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
thanks all, I appreciate
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
ugomnaanny:
thanks all, I appreciate
Not necessarily marriage but she must have a tie to him to convince the V.O that's my opinion anyway.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by SekSek: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Beniyoha01:

To better help your case.... #MarriageIsIt if he does come!

Na so them dey marrry?

@ugomnanny, i dont think dat shud be done already o.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
seyewest:
Not necessarily marriage but she must have a tie to him to convince the V.O that's my opinion anyway.
How? Which tie? This situation is as good as a Carmel passing through the eye of a needle. NIV route is almost "impossicant", while the IV route is "surer" but remains a long and tortuous road which of course requires all the patience and honesty available. E no go easy either way as long "Black American Boyfriend" wey "we" never see yet join the equation. Let's all agree this is about relocation from our sister's post and situation, then we can attempt to move forward from there legitimately. Friend am true true first and try not to even marry him on first encounter. K1 option dey there for future
Ugomnaanny, you fit prove to "common us" say no be to kukuma stay with Bros forget Naija be the koko?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
OmoBendel24 pls what do u suggest I do?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
ugomnaanny:
OmoBendel24
pls what do u suggest I do?
I say make you first friend the bros (akata) true true first if na person wey you mean to really call boyfriend. Una fit meet for Naija and Dubai on different occasions first, no be friend una dey friend? E go involve spending and physically reaching out to each other. He fit file fiancé visa for you by the time Una Don sure say Una really dey friend and if him power reach so. Meanwhile, VO dem Sabi hep their people see if na "akpako" person you be sha. Shebi you see say the road go long and you must invest time, heart and resources? Body fit no let hoard too oh, make you just dey see the many implications from now now so oh. So check your mind well well
Make I no forget, make sure say no be one Naija 19 guy dey work you with akata level so oh. Moreover, akata can "chop" and clean mouth then Waka too. Na Naija babe you be, I suppose trust wetin una fit do sha, no shakes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
thanks @omobendel24
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
OmoBendel24:

I say make you first friend the bros (akata) true true first if na person wey you mean to really call boyfriend. Una fit meet for Naija and Dubai on different occasions first, no be friend una dey friend? E go involve spending and physically reaching out to each other. He fit file fiancé visa for you by the time Una Don sure say Una really dey friend and if him power reach so. Meanwhile, VO dem Sabi hep their people see if na "akpako" person you be sha. Shebi you see say the road go long and you must invest time, heart and resources? Body fit no let hoard too oh, make you just dey see the many implications from now now so oh. So check your mind well well
Make I no forget, make sure say no be one Naija 19 guy dey work you with akata level so oh. Moreover, akata can "chop" and clean mouth then Waka too. Na Naija babe you be, I suppose trust wetin una fit do sha, no shakes
lol thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bibsy and Olusola009, person no come hear how una come Waka go finally. Na learning place be this, una suppose get back here with report make we all learn from, that's the way to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.