Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

He Found Out His Grand Dad Is Also His Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Found Out His Grand Dad Is Also His Dad (683 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / My Grand Dad Is Pressuring Me To Give Him Great Grand Kids. / My Dad Is So Good In Bed; Cant Stop Sleeping With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Found Out His Grand Dad Is Also His Dad by Wilson125(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
paul's grand dad who is actually his realest and truest dad raped paul's mom when she was still single, according to the confession by paul's mom, she claims after the first rape, her dad engaged in series of sex with her and got her pregnant before she finally got married, she said shame didn't allow her disclose this information to her son, it was a sad scenario yesterday morning when paul's step dad said he was tired of acting along, that he can't be keeping a blood he knows nothing about, this statement actually got the boy into actions just to know his dad to which he got the result that same yesterday..

who will you blame in a case like this and if you were the boy, what would be your next step?
Re: He Found Out His Grand Dad Is Also His Dad by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
what will I do that is quite simple.
go get a knife
and castrate your grandfather
u might be saving another poor girl from rape
nairalanders have turned here to nairawood with all the their imaginary fake stories.
Re: He Found Out His Grand Dad Is Also His Dad by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
the posters below me shaaa. giving out advices like you don't know that this story is a kabukaa. we have Hollywood, Nollywood, bollywood and latest wood, nairalandwood
Re: He Found Out His Grand Dad Is Also His Dad by ikbnice(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
I'd blame the woman. She should have got rid of the pregnancy irrespective of the religious implication(that's if she is even religious). This would have saved a day like this. Moreover, how can she allowed herself to be raped over and over.
Re: He Found Out His Grand Dad Is Also His Dad by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oohhh...this is a sad story but the best thing he will do is to forgive his dad and move on...
The burden of his father & his mother was been carried out for ages for not telling him the truth but it's all there now...blaming them won't be the answer but forgiveness will..
Re: He Found Out His Grand Dad Is Also His Dad by falconey(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
WTF??

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Single, This Is For You! / Fabulous Woman: It's Ok To Make The First Move . / Stop Saying "All Men Are Cheats, I Hate Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.