Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Stop Saying "All Men Are Cheats, I Hate Men" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Saying "All Men Are Cheats, I Hate Men" (685 Views)

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Saying "All Men Are Cheats, I Hate Men" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
It's only FRUSTRATION that can make a young beautiful or ugly lady say; "MEN ARE CHEATS, I HATE MEN"..
Any to be woman who proudly or openly professes her hate for men should be properly checked for sound sanity..
Where have you been to know all men cheat?
How many men have you met?
Did your father cheat on your mother?
I presume your brother cheats on his girlfriend?
So because you were cheated on by one nigga whose intelligence was and is higher than yours, you go all out with a jingle in your mouth that "All Men
Cheat"... Am sorry for you..
Well I don't blame you cos you only voiced out your opinion and any man who doesn't say his mind is either DUMB or DEAD..
With this kind of IMBECILIC ideology about men, I don't think you'd last in your matrimonial home if eventually you get married..
You'll never have peace, joy of being in a matrimonial home will always run away from you.
Change your mindset..
Set yourself free from that cage of hate you locked yourself into..
KEEP ENJOYING YOUR DAY!!!
Re: Stop Saying "All Men Are Cheats, I Hate Men" by ajasbaba(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
these guy dey vex ohhhhh,

i pray she visit nairaland forum to shaa so she can see how angry you are.

but why this girl turn you like this nah.
Re: Stop Saying "All Men Are Cheats, I Hate Men" by ernesty20(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
That is their biznes not mine
Re: Stop Saying "All Men Are Cheats, I Hate Men" by falconey(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
that's a normal thing.
Re: Stop Saying "All Men Are Cheats, I Hate Men" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Why are you angry?

Is it by force? Leave the ladies alone. If they hate YOU go and check your life. The ladies are fine.
Re: Stop Saying "All Men Are Cheats, I Hate Men" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Strahovski:
Why are you angry?

Is it by force? Leave the ladies alone. If they hate YOU go and check your life. The ladies are fine.

Is it by force?
=Go and Ask ur ancestors
Leave the ladies alone.
= I sha no snatch ur girlfriends
If they hate YOU go and check your life. The ladies are fine.
= I can see dat ur own life is better, that why your reply was like dis
Re: Stop Saying "All Men Are Cheats, I Hate Men" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Azsalami:

Is it by force?
=Go and Ask ur ancestors
Leave the ladies alone.
= I sha no snatch ur girlfriends
If they hate YOU go and check your life. The ladies are fine.
= I can see dat ur own life is better, that why your reply was like dis

Yup my life is much better than yours. At least a girl did not say No to me and I xame to NL to cry like you did.
Re: Stop Saying "All Men Are Cheats, I Hate Men" by JumpingChicken(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Azsalami:
It's only FRUSTRATION that can make a young beautiful or ugly lady say; "MEN ARE CHEATS, I HATE MEN"..
Any to be woman who proudly or openly professes her hate for men should be properly checked for sound sanity..
Where have you been to know all men cheat?
How many men have you met?
Did your father cheat on your mother?
I presume your brother cheats on his girlfriend?
So because you were cheated on by one nigga whose intelligence was and is higher than yours, you go all out with a jingle in your mouth that "All Men
Cheat"... Am sorry for you..
Well I don't blame you cos you only voiced out your opinion and any man who doesn't say his mind is either DUMB or DEAD..
With this kind of IMBECILIC ideology about men, I don't think you'd last in your matrimonial home if eventually you get married..
You'll never have peace, joy of being in a matrimonial home will always run away from you.
Change your mindset..
Set yourself free from that cage of hate you locked yourself into..
KEEP ENJOYING YOUR DAY!!!

Don't mind them. They only say that when they want a guy to know they are single so that the guy will continue chasing them while they prove hard to get.
Re: Stop Saying "All Men Are Cheats, I Hate Men" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Strahovski:

Yup my life is much better than yours. At least a girl did not say No to me and I xame to NL to cry like you did.

Hehhehehe, Another lie, my post Never said a Lady said No to me, don't try to turn my post upside down looser
Re: Stop Saying "All Men Are Cheats, I Hate Men" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Azsalami:

Hehhehehe, Another lie, my post Never said a Lady said No to me, don't try to turn my post upside down looser

Your post showed you are a lame dude looking for a girlfriend and no girl seem show up.

Why are you bitching on a forum that ladies should not say they hate men? Why? Of course you are an asshole and you are pissed off with all the women around you saying that when you try to come close.

Even other members realized that you are vexed. Who posts out of anger on a forum? Oh i know. ..

A sore looser who is pissed with his life.

Now Bleep off

(1) (Reply)

Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay / Five Things You Can Do To Keep Ur Distance Relationship Growing! / Sex Is Right In Marriage Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.