Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

20 Things Guys Do That Women Don't Probably Know About. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things Guys Do That Women Don't Probably Know About. (748 Views)

Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Things Guys Do That Women Don't Probably Know About. by LaJose78(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Guys tell me if this is not true...
1)Flush mid pee and race the toilet.
2)Instead of using twist ties to close bread, just spin the open end of the bag and tuck it underneath.
3)When i'm in the shower, i like to cup the water to my chest and watch it splash to the floor.
4)Entering beast mode running upstairs while alone.
5)Fantasised about their female friends. Yes...all of them.
6)Thought about freezing time and then doing naughty things to people.
7)Everyman has woken up with morning wood and had to do the leaning tower of piza to hit the toilet.
8 )Checked online to see if their length is adequate.
9)All men at one point in their lives have given the nod to another man for one reason or another. They have also given it to a woman, only to receive a look of confusion.
10)Blow nose into hands in shower.
11)Waft the bed to cover unsheathe fart.
12)While peeing, trying to cover a whole surface of water with pee bubbles.
13)While i write a comment on a girl's facebook, i re-read it a million times after sending it to make sure it doesn't sound dumb...and then it does.
14)Imagine how you would save your workplace, school or whatever from terrorists.
15)Look at that poop when they finished. I mean you just have to enjoy the masterpiece you just created.
16)Watch romantic comedies/movies alone...no one else can be present...no one else can know.
17)Take up my underwear and then kick it up into my hand and feel like a goddamn ninja master.
18)Deleted their search history.
19)Aim your pee at the edge of the toilet water or higher to avoid people know you are pissing.
20)Tried to see how far you can get whilst taking a pee and keeping it in the bowl.
Re: 20 Things Guys Do That Women Don't Probably Know About. by alonzoiv(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nawaoh!! Your mindset is so...
Re: 20 Things Guys Do That Women Don't Probably Know About. by Slimzjoe(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin

That Beast mode while Climbing the Stairs Alone no be Lie atal grin grin
Re: 20 Things Guys Do That Women Don't Probably Know About. by ibrams(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
okk..... op u ehnnn
kudos to you.....
cos it seems you're 100% guilty....
hahahahaha
Re: 20 Things Guys Do That Women Don't Probably Know About. by saaedlee: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Beast mode even when Bae is around grin
Re: 20 Things Guys Do That Women Don't Probably Know About. by braine(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin grin grin

17 is the surest after work every day. It has this feeling of accomplishment it gives that i don't even understand.

I don't do 18, coz there's no need. I don't hide what I watch. wink

I do 20 in a differen way; standing far from the toilet bowl then move close gently as the pee signal reduces till the end. embarassed tongue lipsrsealed I can't believe I just wrote that. embarassed
Re: 20 Things Guys Do That Women Don't Probably Know About. by kendrick9(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
No 8,yes i've checked online to confirm how i measure..... 18 and 19 definitely too
Re: 20 Things Guys Do That Women Don't Probably Know About. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Come on don't know is applicable to most guys...
Am just 90% guilty of these...
No 17 wowed me... Ninja things... Lol
Re: 20 Things Guys Do That Women Don't Probably Know About. by gamaliel121(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Most of em is fucccking true.

(1) (Reply)

Kissing Mistakes You Are Probably Making!!! / Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! / The One Word That Kills Adult Friendships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.