Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! (751 Views)

Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Sex Tips Every Man Should Know-an Open Letter To Men Who Want 2be Better In Bed / I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by Goahead(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2015
That moment when you're on a long hauling and a handsome/pretty face sitting just beside you... And being shy or a timid someone, you couldn't talk but just wanna know if he/her is a N'lder
This Tips will go a long way...

.... He smiles within himself/herself occasionally... cheesy Who won't laugh when bunch of comedians are all over Nairaland

.... He's very suspicious... With the way Nairaland is been updated, he/she mighty be thinking 'is this fellow not an escaping Boko-haram member?' or one of those dudes that shares their sexcapades on Nairaland?... maybe a pants/boxers sniffer. undecided

....He/she doesn't drink Lacasera... Who will still go ahead to drink Lacasera when you read on Nairaland that 'technicians are using it to loose rusted screws and nut'
He/she would eat his/her Gala with Coke or Fanta shocked

....He/she meditates on approaching checking points... Yeah, thanks to the brutal approach of Nigerian soldiers to civilians, which is being broadcasted on Nairaland... The potential Nairaland member will take a deep short prayer. grin WATCH OUT FOR THIS!!!

You can add yours the great family of Nairaland.
Re: Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by jonaifame22(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2015
How did I find myself in this thread sad
Re: Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by Chanchit: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Anytime I'm viewing NL in a public place, the first thing I do is to quickly scroll pass the top where my user name could be seen.

2 Likes

Re: Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by Emodeee: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Do u fink this can mk front page? If yes, click like, if no, click share.
Re: Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by Goahead(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2015
jonaifame22:
How did I find myself in this thread sad
I am certainly sure you didn't read it.
Re: Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by Goahead(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Emodeee:
Do u fink this can mk front page? If yes, click like, if no, click share.
Does it worth the front page?
Re: Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2015
TBH, I just didn't get nothing from this whole writeup. I call it JARGON!

1 Like

Re: Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by peeparty(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2015
Aba aba aba... conductor how much
Re: Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by Emodeee: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2015
Goahead:
Does it worth the front page?

u r a typical nigerian.
I asked u a question, u replied me with a question.
Re: Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by eyeon(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2015
Chanchit:
Anytime I'm viewing NL in a public place, the first thing I do is to quickly scroll pass the top where my user name could be seen.
As fast as possible o.
Re: Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by Goahead(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
TBH, I just didn't get nothing from this whole writeup. I call it JARGON!
Maybe you woke up from the left side of the bed.
Re: Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by Goahead(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Emodeee:

u r a typical nigerian.
I asked u a question, u replied me with a question.
sometimes you answer a question with question too...

Question.... Can you sleep with a mad woman?

Answer.... Hmmm... Would you?
Re: Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Goahead:
Maybe you woke up from the left side of the bed.
maybe, just maybe!
Re: Getting To Know An Anonymous N'lder. Tips! by IamLEGEND1: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Small Signs That He’s The One You Can Grow Old With / When You See Your Side Chick In Public Lol (video) / Choose One Of This Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.