Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice (12049 Views)

"How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
LordReed:

LoL! What was I thinking expecting a different answer. Of course you'd say this but should it have happened you'd still say the woman should be sent packing, be true to yourself and admit it.

coogar:

https://www.nairaland.com/2320975/please-nairalanders-need-mature-advice/8#33902111

any woman that tries such with me would be dead even before her pregnancy test becomes positive. cheating can be forgiven but paternity fraud? hell no!!!!

coogar:
https://www.nairaland.com/2137408/cry-heartbroken-nigerian-husband-houston#30556024

hubby said nigerian women in america only learn the bad stuff. not an iota of the good stuff, just the bad stuff.

he said many men have been abused, locked up even when innocent & the wives cleaning them out. i am not surprised.

i am starting to feel for this man. grin

i doubt any sensible man would think of using a chainsaw to slice his wife because she cheated. cheating isn't what drives the men crazy - paternity fraud is what men can't stand.

there's a difference, babyosisi!

i believe those 2 comments at different times would tell you what my stand is concerning cheating partners.

lordreed, i have proven i am consistent with my views concerning this matter. if you think my reply to you earlier was me saving face, then think again.....

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by theDEVILisHERE: 5:54am On Oct 18, 2015
akinsneh101:
I and my wife are in love before we had our Son and the love got more stronger after we gave birth to our Son, after giving birth to our Son, life got a little bit hard for us which made me decided to travel abroad to Make ends meet and make sure I and my family live a good life.

As a first travelling experience, things did not quickly went fine which is normal. Within this period , my was not always in good terms with me but i was calm with her because i understand how it would be for a woman not having her hubby around her and even Financial need was not constant.

In a while , God opened was and things got better, I was able to cater and provide for my family financial needs.

But the sad part of it is that each time i visit home to check on my family , I usually detect infidelity in my wife, I used to find a place in my heart to forgive her because i know she is also human because its not easy been alone , because i am not holy too lol.

But the worst case now is that my last visit was a bit long and she got pregnant, but after the test and scan the result showed the pregnancy is 7 weeks and few days but my stay is still counting 5 weeks plus, after scolding her she confessed she had intercourse few days before my return which means the pregnancy is not for me.

Now she is begging me that she will abort the pregnancy but i should keep it secret between us and forgive her and she will never do such again, swearing with everything useful in her life.

This is a painful thing, Its very sad and traumatic because i have been having intercourse with her all this while which means i have been climbing another person pregnancy which is a taboo in Africa for such man.

PLEASE I NEED YOU ALL TO ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO.. I AM LOST I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO .. MY HEART IS BLEEDING !!!

Simple
Divorce her
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by LordReed(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2015
coogar:

i believe those 2 comments at different times would tell you what my stand is concerning cheating partners.

lordreed, i have proven i am consistent with my views concerning this matter. if you think my reply to you earlier was me saving face, then think again.....

https://www.nairaland.com/2356275/ladies-talk-me/6#34448915
coogar:

you guys have time arguing with these beings that have extreme difficulty with logic. bunch of hypocrites they are!

isn't this the same set of women that argued a man should never retaliate physical abuse against his wife or any woman as 2 wrongs don't make a right? or am i reading their comments wrongly?

now....they want to open their legs and fück another man because their husband cheated. for most women, logic isn't the strongest point. they would retaliate if it's sex but they don't want him to retaliate when they slap him in the face.

i implore you guys to set your standards sky high. if the wife cheats, that should be the end of the relationship or marriage. no ifs & buts. she shouldn't even be around to know if i would retaliate or not. she's going straight to her father's house!

if i cheat on her, i expect her to leave too. i won't even make any effort to stop her from leaving. if she's worth anything in the first place, i wouldn't have cheated on her. if she stays after my infidelity & thinks she shall be given the same grace if she cheats, then she's on a long thing!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by aameyah(f): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2015
Eeewww!
#spits.
Shame on the two of you...
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
LordReed:

https://www.nairaland.com/2356275/ladies-talk-me/6#34448915

i am struggling to see how the comment you excerpted has anything to do with my stance.

lemme break it down as simple as possible.

i set a very high standard for myself. i don't condone cheating and if my partner should cheat on me then i'm gone. that is different altogether from the first 2 posts i showed you in my comment.

what's the difference? the difference is when both partners are cheating by the side then it's 50-50. it's a do me, i do you issue.....no cheating(pardon the pun).

in the case on this thread, the OP didn't have any issue with his wife's infidelity from the get go cos he was cheating by the side too. what broke his heart was the fact that wifey got pregnant & she wasn't going to tell him till he pressured her to confess.

as you can see, it's the deception that is the problem, not the shägging.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by LordReed(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
coogar:

i am struggling to see how the comment you excerpted has anything to do with my stance.

lemme break it down as simple as possible.

i set a very high standard for myself. i don't condone cheating and if my partner should cheat on me then i'm gone. that is different altogether from the first 2 posts i showed you in my comment.

what's the difference? the difference is when both partners are cheating by the side then it's 50-50. it's a do me, i do you issue.....no cheating(pardon the pun).

in the case on this thread, the OP didn't have any issue with his wife's infidelity from the get go cos he was cheating by the side too. what broke his heart was the fact that wifey got pregnant & she wasn't going to tell him till he pressured her to confess.

as you can see, it's the deception that is the problem, not the shägging.

So we are to interpret "she's on a long thing" as "it is cool because we are even"? Really coogar.

Not that it even matters because it is clear that even if there was no pregnancy you'd still advocate her departure.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
LordReed:

So we are to interpret "she's on a long thing" as "it is cool because we are even"? Really coogar.

how can we be even? did i cheat on her?

that's exactly the point. if i don't cheat & she cheats, she's out of the door. if we are both cheating then "it's cool cos then we are even."

Not that it even matters because it is clear that even if there was no pregnancy you'd still advocate her departure.

that's the standard i have set for myself since my puberty. i consider myself too valuable to share skirts.....so if she cheats while i am faithful, then it's biddy-bye. no violence, no revenge pörn, no cussfest.

you won't get a better deal in today's world. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by 4stylz: 3:49am On Oct 19, 2015
dominique:
A taboo in Africa I'm hearing that for the first time.

Keep praying for her that God should remove the spirit of infidelity from her mind. Love her unconditionally and improve on yourself so she won't have to look outside. May God continue to bless your home.

That's all I have to say. ok bye

You girls must always side the wrong things, I don't even know the point you are proving; divorce her asap

You are on your own
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by LordReed(m): 5:39am On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:

how can we be even? did i cheat on her?

that's exactly the point. if i don't cheat & she cheats, she's out of the door. if we are both cheating then "it's cool cos then we are even."

Coogar read the place I excerpted again. You stated there that if you cheat and she cheats in retaliation she's on a long thing, how is that we are cool cos we are even?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2015
LordReed:

Coogar read the place I excerpted again. You stated there that if you cheat and she cheats in retaliation she's on a long thing, how is that we are cool cos we are even?

stop trying to be clever by half.

i clearly stated that if i cheat, i would not even beg.....she's free to walk away. if she means something to me in the first place, i wouldn't have cheated on her.

however, if she finds it in her heart to forgive my infidelity(which is 100% her prerogative) with the hope that i might return the favour one day then she's on a long thing....

this was what you excerpted......

if i cheat on her, i expect her to leave too. i won't even make any effort to stop her from leaving. if she's worth anything in the first place, i wouldn't have cheated on her. if she stays after my infidelity & thinks she shall be given the same grace if she cheats, then she's on a long thing!

any other query? cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by LordReed(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:

stop trying to be clever by half.

i clearly stated that if i cheat, i would not even beg.....she's free to walk away. if she means something to me in the first place, i wouldn't have cheated on her.

however, if she finds it in her heart to forgive my infidelity(which is 100% her prerogative) with the hope that i might return the favour one day then she's on a long thing....

this was what you excerpted......

any other query? cheesy grin

Coogar you are the one trying to be clever. Anyway I have the evidence right there, if you want the blues song you were singing to be interpreted as a reggae song that's your prerogative.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 12:19am On Oct 20, 2015
LordReed:

Coogar you are the one trying to be clever. Anyway I have the evidence right there, if you want the blues song you were singing to be interpreted as a reggae song that's your prerogative.

no, you are the one trying to be clever by half. what you call an evidence has nothing to do with the comment you quoted in your very first comment on the thread.

in other words, you have nowt!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by tiredface: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
YOU SOUNDED FUNNY, MAYBE CONFUSED. NO ONE CAN GIVE YOU A BETTER ADVICE THAN YOUR BIBLE, READ IT YOURSELF
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by montezz(f): 5:22am On Feb 04, 2016
andromida:
I think you should forgive her you guys seem to have an open marriage so you know this type of issue can happen. Since she cannot keep it close you guys should find a way to be together asap after all its not the infidelity that is your problem its the pregnancy.
Lwkmd.....u r funny!
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by agarawu23(m): 5:43am On Feb 04, 2016
montezz:

Lwkmd.....u r funny!
you know dey sleep?
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by montezz(f): 5:51am On Feb 04, 2016
agarawu23:
you know dey sleep?
Lol....u nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple / How Many Kids Are Enough? / A Woman Sex Escapades With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.