Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice (12077 Views)

"How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

They are both guilty of that naa

he's not guilty of impregnating another woman.

Besides, he doesn't really mind the infidelity, it was an open marriage afterall. He's more concerned about the baby that's not his. And I am wondering, isn't that to be expected in an open marriage?

most men don't mind the infidelity actually.....it's the issue of paternity fraud that cooks the goose!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by zeb04(f): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bullshit
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
coogar:

he's not guilty of impregnating another woman.

We can't say that with all certainty

most men don't mind the infidelity actually.....it's the issue of paternity fraud that cooks the goose!

This is news to me, seriously...except you are kidding

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by edwife(f): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Google inspired translation

I can't even read what you wrote eddy love

angry angry angry angry e joo:please

Ko t'ope ma:you are welcome ma..... angry

Ewuro4:

He deserves it, she is a goner.. Case closed.
@2nd paragraph ... HUH?? grin but I have an idea what you're talking about.

I know you know. cheesy I am scared of posting anything there...make missile no wound me... embarassed embarassed
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
edwife:

Lol..you try small actually but that Nos 2 translation get k-leg sha

But you tried smiley

Just teach me gifs and this will be history angry
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Ewuro4: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
edwife:

I know you know. cheesy I am scared of posting anything there...make missile no wound me... embarassed embarassed

Lol.. I see. Fear not my dear No missle fit swerve your way... Dem dey watch face..

WOJU O grin
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by edwife(f): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol..you try small actually but that Nos 2 translation get k-leg sha

But you tried smiley

Just teach me gifs and this will be history angry

Thank you and that one go hard o.... grin

Gifs are pretty expensive,so try something else.

Olorun a da fun e. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Ewuro4: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
edwife:

Olorun a da fun e. tongue

Hahaha cheesy
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by edwife(f): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ewuro4:

Lol.. I see. Fear not my dear No missle fit swerve your way... Dem dey watch face..

WOJU O grin

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

We can't say that with all certainty

if there's such a love-child anywhere, i think he would have mentioned it. he was honest enough to admit his own infidelity. he has no single reason to hide that info.

This is news to me, seriously...except you are kidding

only insecure men worry about the infidelity of their wives. real men just dust themselves, brush their shoulders and simply move on.

what has been done has been done - screaming, shouting, beating will not ünfuck a cheating partner. however, sneakishly planting another man's child under my roof will be fatal!
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by edwife(f): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hahaha cheesy

Don't mind kimoni,i don marry second husband,an alhaji.I was told to learn yoruba in 3 months to inherit tassans of dollars ,she dey dull. undecided
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
coogar:

if there's such a love-child anywhere, i think he would have mentioned it. he was honest enough to admit his own infidelity. he has no single reason to hide that info.

He has been sincere alright but the thing is, he himself can't be too sure he is not fathering a child outside. Some girls will rather keep mute about it than tell, especially when they know it's not a welcome news.

only insecure men worry about the infidelity of their wives. real men just dust themselves, brush their shoulders and simply move on.

grin grin grin Coogar tun de o

This thing you are saying is news to me and I don't buy it

what has been done has been done - screaming, shouting, beating will not ünfuck a cheating partner. however, sneakishly planting another man's child under my roof will be fatal!

Fathering another man's child shouldnt be the problem actually, you are only improving humanity. People adopt children everyday, so what's the biggie? Naija fathers train as many children as they can - biological et al, it's never considered an issue.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by cococandy(f): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
coogar:

This one is a lie.
Men mind.

There's no human in this earth no matter how emotionally detached that won't mind their wife or husband sleeping with someone else.

Except by mutual agreement. Even then, jealous feelings still creep up.
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

He has been sincere alright but the thing is, he himself can't be too sure he is not fathering a child outside. Some girls will rather keep mute about it than tell, especially when they know it's not a welcome news.

in other words.....
to the best of his knowledge, he has no love child. he's not guilty!

grin grin grin Coogar tun de o
This thing you are saying is news to me and I don't buy it

ask around....
it's those insecure guys that make infidelity a do or die issue.

Fathering another man's child shouldnt be the problem actually, you are only improving humanity.

in this scenario, the man already knows what he's getting o.

People adopt children everyday, so what's the biggie? Naija fathers train as many children as they can - biological et al, it's never considered an issue.

adoption is different altogether from paternity issue. why can't you see one has deception written all over it and the other is free will?

the infidelity can be dealt with....deception via paternity fraud crushes men and that's when naija wives get hacked to death!

cococandy:

This one is a lie.
Men mind.

most men don't mind....
he has a go-to procedure the moment he's certain his partner has been cheating. it's not always convenient, i'll give you that.

There's no human in this earth no matter how emotionally detached that won't mind their wife or husband sleeping with someone else.

the deed is done!
he's moving on and doing away with the cheating partner. what's there to mind? made men leave a bit of their heart for unforeseen contingencies like infidelity. so when it happens, there is a shock absorber waiting to take most of the hit. the rest is easy to deal with from them on.....

Except by mutual agreement. Even then, jealous feelings still creep up.

jealousy can creep up - that's part of the reason he's kicking her out. i am not saying a man won't mind and continue to be with the cheating heifer. i am saying since he's already set a standard for himself & should his partner cheats, she's out of his life. why then cry or curse over spilt milk?
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Well if she's out of his life for cheating then he minds.
When you say he won't mind means it's okay by him.
So it's your choice of words here that's bringing the misunderstanding of your post.

coogar:

in other words.....
to the best of his knowledge, he has no love child. he's not guilty!

ask around....
it's those insecure guys that make infidelity a do or die issue.

in this scenario, the man already knows what he's getting o.

adoption is different altogether from paternity issue. why can't you see one has deception written all over it and the other is free will?

the infidelity can be dealt with....deception via paternity fraud crushes men and that's when naija wives get hacked to death!

most men don't mind....
he has a go-to procedure the moment he's certain his partner has been cheating. it's not always convenient, i'll give you that.

the deed is done!
he's moving on and doing away with the cheating partner. what's there to mind? made men leave a bit of their heart for unforeseen contingencies like infidelity. so when it happens, there is a shock absorber waiting to take most of the hit. the rest is easy to deal with from them on.....

jealousy can creep up - that's part of the reason he's kicking her out. i am not saying a man won't mind and continue to be with the cheating heifer. i am saying since he's already set a standard for himself & should his partner cheats, she's out of his life. why then cry or curse over spilt milk?
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:
Well if she's out of his life for cheating then he minds.
When you say he won't mind means it's okay by him.
So it's your choice of words here that's bringing the misunderstanding of your post.

he won't mind as in not doing the following.....screaming at her, beating her up, doing revenge pörn or whatever today's kids do to cheating partners.

he will just let her go jejely....dust himself and move on. life is too simple than killing one's self over a promiscuous partner.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
But the sad part of it is that each time i visit home to check on my family , I usually detect infidelity in my wife, I used to find a place in my heart to forgive her because i know she is also human because its not easy been alone , because i am not holy too lol.

It wasn't a one-time infidelity act Coogar, she had always been cheating and he had always been forgiving her because he does same - open marriage.

Pregnancy is an outcome that should be expected from this act and it can happen with any of the sperm donors. He knew all along he was not the only one donating sperm to her, right? So where lies the problem sir?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by troy20(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:

I bet if the husband was the one that gave woman belle outside and I said she should accept the baby then I'd your example of a good woman.

Mtchew undecided
how could anything better be expected.the man hasnt even been absolved off his own admitted sins.why dont you say something that doesnt have to reveal something personal withing.show some grace.you would frankly say those things to a man outside? Are you afraid of being a good woman?
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

It wasn't a one-time infidelity act Coogar, she had always been cheating and he had always been forgiving her because he does same - open marriage.

you are making my point.
he had no problem with her infidelity. most men always half-expect this to happen anyways. it's those church jew-men that expect 100% honesty from their partners.

Pregnancy is an outcome that should be expected from this act and it can happen with any of the sperm donors. He knew all along he was not the only one donating sperm to her, right? So where lies the problem sir?

procreation & recreation are 2 different things. the guy never agreed to procreation and that is the reason his heart is bleeding. if the wife had stuck to using sex as recreation, our dear friend wouldn't have created this thread.
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
coogar:

you are making my point.
he had no problem with her infidelity. most men always half-expect this to happen anyways. it's those church jew-men that expect 100% honesty from their partners.

procreation & recreation are 2 different things. the guy never agreed to procreation and that is the reason his heart is bleeding. if the wife had stuck to using sex as recreation, our dear friend wouldn't have created this thread.

We are getting there...procreation and recreation cheesy

So her mistake is wanting to procreate with another donor? Fair enough. But she has come up with a solution...abortion. That solves it, innit?
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
troy20:

how could anything better be expected.the man hasnt even been absolved off his own admitted sins.why dont you say something that doesnt have to reveal something personal withing.show some grace.you would frankly say those things to a man outside? Are you afraid of being a good woman.

Something within like what? Here comes the personal jabs. grin
If I slap you now they will say I've started.
Carry your smelly self away from my opinions and give the OP advice if you have any.

Is it a taboo for you to be a good man and scream how horrible it is for him to be cheating on his wife too? Ewu awusa.
I'm not your typical candidate for pretentious grace and goodness. If you want to be good, balance it. Don't keep it one sided.

And fvck off pls.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

We are getting there...procreation and recreation cheesy

So her mistake is wanting to procreate with another donor? Fair enough. But she has come up with a solution...abortion. That solves it, innit?

i'd rather she goes back to her father's house to go through the abortion process. it's got nothing to do with me - it's outside my jurisdiction. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
coogar:

i'd rather she goes back to her father's house to go through the abortion process. it's got nothing to do with me - it's outside my jurisdiction. cheesy

Lol...you want to renege on your marital vows? Over an issue that can be resolved amicably tongue
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol...you want to renege on your marital vows? Over an issue that can be resolved amicably tongue

marital vow became useless the very day she allowed another man's seeds to germinate from her humus soil. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
coogar:

marital vow became useless the very day she allowed another man's seeds to germinate from her humus soil. grin cheesy

grin grin grin humus soil ko...she can undo the do

You don't have to pay for it sef
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin humus soil ko...she can undo the do

You don't have to pay for it sef

in the process of undoing the do, what if the top soil loses all its nutrients thus preventing subsequent fertilisations?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by digitsolution: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Speechless!!!!!! Op I don't envy you one bit!!!!!

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by sisisioge: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmmm no be small thing o. Sheet really does happen...what the fork was she thinking? Hian...getting preggy for the assistant husband is a nono. May God help the dude do the right thing cos l life with the chick is unsafe.
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by troy20(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:

Something within like what? Here comes the personal jabs. grin
If I slap you now they will say I've started.
Carry your smelly self away from my opinions and give the OP advice if you have any.

Is it a taboo for you to be a good man and scream how horrible it is for him to be cheating on his wife too? Ewu awusa.
I'm not your typical candidate for pretentious grace and goodness. If you want to be good, balance it. Don't keep it one sided.

And fvck off pls.
no b nairaland you go talk wetin you no fit see me face to face talk na abi.u even de dis cheap.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
troy20:

no b nairaland you go talk wetin you no fit see me face to face talk na abi.
Then face your front,mind your business and your own posts.
If I feel someone can't address me face to face in real life, I'd give them levels, ignore them and not go poking them in the first place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
I think coogar is right. Most men if they hear their wife is cheating wont flip or even ignore and pretend to be unaware

Its when aa child comes into it that it becomes a big issue

E.g The Late MKO, Do you think he doesnt know his wifes are sleeping around? But when it came to sharing inheritance he demanded a mandatory DNA from everyone

Also the OP, knew his wife was sleeping around but he didnt throw a huge fit until belle issue entered
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
coogar:

in the process of undoing the do, what if the top soil loses all its nutrients thus preventing subsequent fertilisations?

One of the easiest things in this world is the undoing...it's now simpler than ABC. But then, if it's a problem, after the undoing, she can always prove the humus soil is still fertile and very able to sprout beautiful seeds. Technology can help with that. Still no reason to divorce her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child / Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid / A Woman Sex Escapades With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.